Meet the dem who now claims she has the 4500 sigs necessary to run for Bayh's seat...

Tamyra D'Ippolito!

http://tamyraforsenate.com/

One thing is for sure, that lamb is headed for slaughter!

Way to go dem's!...the complete implosion of your party continues!

:lol:

What are you talking about?
Both CNN and FOX reported she has the necessary signatures to run. The state dem's are in full panic mode trying to get a more viable candidate the signatures necessary by fridays deadline. Obviously, they know she'll get trounced in the election.

It's going to get quite interesting.

Tamyra D'Ippolito!

What are you talking about?
Both CNN and FOX reported she has the necessary signatures to run. The state dem's are in full panic mode trying to get a more viable candidate the signatures necessary by fridays deadline. Obviously, they know she'll get trounced in the election.

It's going to get quite interesting.

You sound pathetic and desperate, not Democrats. If she has the sigs then she does, that's politics..

You think your Repubs are taking the majority? We'll see.

Tamyra D'Ippolito!

This will never fly with the democrats, she graduated from a STATE college not an Ivy League school.:lol::lol: I will bet that she even mis-pronounces some words on occasion, and that is flat against the democratic law.:lol::lol:

she sounds like a pretty normal person to me, the kind of person i'd like to se run. i don't know her positions, other than that she's for some kind of health care reform, obviously, but i don't get what makes this so sidesplittingly funny.

it takes a pretty big set of stones to put yourself out there for elective office; my hat's off to her.

she sounds like a pretty normal person to me, the kind of person i'd like to se run. i don't know her positions, other than that she's for some kind of health care reform, obviously, but i don't get what makes this so sidesplittingly funny.

it takes a pretty big set of stones to put yourself out there for elective office; my hat's off to her.

Agree, but she didn't have the 500 signatures needed:

No Democrat meets Ind. deadline for Senate seat - chicagotribune.com

No Democrat meets Ind. deadline for Senate seat

By RICK CALLAHAN

Associated Press Writer

11:36 AM CST, February 16, 2010

INDIANAPOLIS

The only Democrat seeking to run for the Senate seat being vacated by Sen. Evan Bayh has missed out on qualifying for Indiana's May primary ballot.

State Democratic chairman Dan Parker says Bloomington cafe owner Tamyra d'Ippolito failed to submit the needed 500 signatures in the 7th congressional district. The Marion County voter registration office reports it received just three signatures for her by Tuesday's deadline.

That means the state Democratic Party's 32-member central committee will choose the party's Senate nominee for the November election.

In Indiana, candidates for U.S. Senate must submit 500 certified signatures in each of the state's nine congressional districts to qualify for the primary ballot. ...

Agree, but she didn't have the 500 signatures needed:

No Democrat meets Ind. deadline for Senate seat - chicagotribune.com

No Democrat meets Ind. deadline for Senate seat

By RICK CALLAHAN

Associated Press Writer

11:36 AM CST, February 16, 2010

INDIANAPOLIS

The only Democrat seeking to run for the Senate seat being vacated by Sen. Evan Bayh has missed out on qualifying for Indiana's May primary ballot.

State Democratic chairman Dan Parker says Bloomington cafe owner Tamyra d'Ippolito failed to submit the needed 500 signatures in the 7th congressional district. The Marion County voter registration office reports it received just three signatures for her by Tuesday's deadline.

That means the state Democratic Party's 32-member central committee will choose the party's Senate nominee for the November election.

In Indiana, candidates for U.S. Senate must submit 500 certified signatures in each of the state's nine congressional districts to qualify for the primary ballot. ...

ah, i didn't get that far. :redface:

whoever the dems run is going to be climbing uphill.

Has anyone been able to figure out why Wicked Jester is foaming about?

He thinks some Dem who represents no challenge is going to get the sigs that will be needed to try and take Bayh's seat. WJ is wrong again.

I tried to warn him not to get too hopeful about these Repubs taking over but he's def gone off the deep end already. It might be somewhat embarrassing if they don't make any gains in congress afterall.

Has anyone been able to figure out why Wicked Jester is foaming about?

He thinks some Dem who represents no challenge is going to get the sigs that will be needed to try and take Bayh's seat. WJ is wrong again.

I tried to warn him not to get too hopeful about these Repubs taking over but he's def gone off the deep end already. It might be somewhat embarrassing if they don't make any gains in congress afterall.
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2010/images/02/16/rel4a.pdf

It's already happening. You're just to blind to see it.

Face it, your boy has fucked it up. Hence, the distancing of dem's away from him.

But, you morons voted for style over substance. A very stupid thing to do. And we're all paying the price for your abject stupidity.

Bottom line, you've got no one to blame but yourself.

And that's a fact!

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

The funniest thing is the Palin supporters does not like this other All American woman because she has a D beside her name?

The funniest thing is the Palin supporters does not like this other All American woman because she has a D beside her name?
Noooooooo, she has absolutely no qualifications that would qualify her as a viable candidate.

Basically, this would be her platform:

I went to school on the publics coat tails.

I can draw.

I can use a video camera.

I can't provide myself with healthcare.

I worked for a losing campaign once.

I can cook ya' all dinner, I own a cafe after all!

Yep, that'll get her elected.

Here's her official website:

Tamyra D'Ippolito!

So? Isn't it you people who are always saying we should have just an ordinary citizen run things? Well? She looks pretty ordinary to me.
And completely incompetent!

Shades of Barack Obama?

YOU BETCHA!

You're just too clever for the rest of us. Now run along, phony little soldierboy. Your girlfriend is calling from Aisle 9.

206.jpg

So she does not skin Moose nor shoot automatic rifles?
Now we get down to the real qualifications.

right wingnuts are pathetic.
What were Palin's qualifications before she served her partial term as governor?

Forum List

Back