Meet the American ISIS

"Meet the American ISIS"

Wow, every time I think I've seen the nastiest possible spin for Jihadism, it just gets lower.

ISIS purposely slaughters innocents in wholesale. They shoot women in the street. They seek out and murder gays. They butcher people on camera as they scream that their god is great. They are true psychopaths on a global scale.

Not in the days of the Crusades. Not hundreds of years ago, or even decades ago. Today. Right now.

And those who spin and deflect for these savages just happen to be the same people who want to "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" America, the country whose Constitution was "written by rich white slave owners". Their words, of course.

And then they scream and whine when their motives and loyalties are questioned.

Sick shit right there.

Let's not kid ourselves. The first settlers here burned people alive as witches based upon religious beliefs. Public hangings were commonplace. In fact the last one took place less than a century ago. Unofficial lynchings continued after that with the last recorded one being in 1981.

And then there is gun violence. Nowhere else in the world comes close to what happens with guns in this nation. Mass shootings are on the rise according to the FBI data.

Is this an excuse for what ISIS is doing?

Nope!

They are barbarian criminals and they will get what it coming to them IMO.

However let's not fool ourselves into believing that we deserve to be on any pedestal above them. Right now, today, we turn a blind eye to the daily slaughter right here in America.
Perfect example of my point.

WHAT "daily slaughter"?

And you said "...let's not fool ourselves into believing that we deserve to be on any pedestal above them."

Do you REALLY equate America with ISIS?

Really?

Last edited:

"Meet the American ISIS"

Wow, every time I think I've seen the nastiest possible spin for Jihadism, it just gets lower.

ISIS purposely slaughters innocents in wholesale. They shoot women in the street. They seek out and murder gays. They butcher people on camera as they scream that their god is great. They are true psychopaths on a global scale.

Not in the days of the Crusades. Not hundreds of years ago, or even decades ago. Today. Right now.

And those who spin and deflect for these savages just happen to be the same people who want to "change", "re-make" and "fundamentally transform" America, the country whose Constitution was "written by rich white slave owners". Their words, of course.

Sick shit right there.

Let's not kid ourselves. The first settlers here burned people alive as witches based upon religious beliefs. Public hangings were commonplace. In fact the last one took place less than a century ago. Unofficial lynchings continued after that with the last recorded one being in 1981.

And then there is gun violence. Nowhere else in the world comes close to what happens with guns in this nation. Mass shootings are on the rise according to the FBI data.

Nope!

However let's not fool ourselves into believing that we deserve to be on any pedestal above them. Right now, today, we turn a blind eye to the daily slaughter right here in America.

WHAT "daily slaughter"?

And you said "...let's not fool ourselves into believing that we deserve to be on any pedestal above them."

Really?

he really doesn't think much of himself.

"Meet the American ISIS"

Sick shit right there.

Nope!

WHAT "daily slaughter"?

Really?

he really doesn't think much of himself.
The fascinating thing to me is how so many of the hardcore lefties scream when I bring this stuff up, and at the same time, how many of them illustrate my point for me.

And then, as I said, they get so mad when their loyalties are questioned.

What do they expect? I'm just taking them at their word.

The fascinating thing to me is how so many of the hardcore lefties scream when I bring this stuff up, and at the same time, how many of them illustrate my point for me.

And then, as I said, they get so mad when their loyalties are questioned.

What do they expect? I'm just taking them at their word.

I just think it's funny how they can say things like this, but then when you ask them why they do they totally deny it and call you a liar and accuse you of putting words in their mouths before trying to defend those exact same beliefs they just disavowed anyway. "Calling me a Communist is typical RW Christian red under the bed bullshit trash. I'm not a Communist. Nothing I said or will ever say can be construed as supportive of Communism. All I said was that the USSR should have won and would have had the capitalist pigdogs not cheated because Communism really is a better alternative to the capitalist democratic republic." The more I try to engage with these types of people the more I realize it's totally pointless when they can't even be honest with themselves about their own beliefs.

Poll: 57% Of GOPers Support Making Christianity The National Religion

Scary shit.

A majority of Republicans nationally support establishing Christianity as the national religion, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday.

The poll by the Democratic-leaning firm found that 57 percent of Republicans "support establishing Christianity as the national religion" while 30 percent are opposed. Another 13 percent said they were not sure.

It almost goes without saying that the Establishment Clause of the Constitution prohibits establishing of a national religion.

The poll was conducted among 316 Republicans from Feb. 20-22. The margin of error was plus or minus 5.5 percentage points.

Don't mean, 'American ISIL' ? When Christians start beheading people for not joining their religion, only then can you call them American ISIL

What is scary shit is the level of appeasement The Left provides these pieces of shits and have the gall to insult Christians by aligning them with the enemy. Show a limitless gratitude. Christians gave the World the US. Stop appeasing those trying to take US down.

"Meet the American ISIS"

Sick shit right there.

Nope!

WHAT "daily slaughter"?

Really?

Never done the math for yourself?

30,000 per year divided by 365 comes to 82 people dying every single day because of guns.

How else would you categorize that if not a as a daily slaughter?

And interesting how you mischaracterize what I actually posted because you couldn't handle the truth.

Nowhere did I "equate America with ISIS", that was in your own vacuous mind.

I was making the point that it is hypocritical to be criticizing others when we don't have clean hands ourselves.

That isn't "screaming" either. It is simply a fact about America.

If you don't want to recognize the reality of daily life in this nation then that is your problem, not mine.

I love America, warts and all, not some idyllic fantasy of America that doesn't actually exist anywhere on earth.

But feel free to try and justify your feckless position since that is typical of those who can't handle the truth about themselves or America.

"Meet the American ISIS"

Sick shit right there.

Nope!

WHAT "daily slaughter"?

Really?

Never done the math for yourself?

30,000 per year divided by 365 comes to 82 people dying every single day because of guns.

How else would you categorize that if not a as a daily slaughter?

And interesting how you mischaracterize what I actually posted because you couldn't handle the truth.

Nowhere did I "equate America with ISIS", that was in your own vacuous mind.

I was making the point that it is hypocritical to be criticizing others when we don't have clean hands ourselves.

That isn't "screaming" either. It is simply a fact about America.

If you don't want to recognize the reality of daily life in this nation then that is your problem, not mine.

I love America, warts and all, not some idyllic fantasy of America that doesn't actually exist anywhere on earth.

But feel free to try and justify your feckless position since that is typical of those who can't handle the truth about themselves or America.
You write a post comparing America to ISIS and say "let's not fool ourselves into believing that we deserve to be on any pedestal above them", you talk about a "daily slaughter" in America, you compare the ISIS of today to Americans of hundreds of years ago, and then you complain that I say you're equating the two.

All I have to do is point at your words.

You folks illustrate my point with every post, then you whine when I point it out.

Too bad. Get as defensive and indignant as you want, I don't care.

Get as defensive and indignant as you want,

Ironic!

rofl_logo.jpg

Poll: 57% Of GOPers Support Making Christianity The National Religion

Scary shit.

A majority of Republicans nationally support establishing Christianity as the national religion, according to a new Public Policy Polling survey released Tuesday.

The poll by the Democratic-leaning firm found that 57 percent of Republicans "support establishing Christianity as the national religion" while 30 percent are opposed. Another 13 percent said they were not sure.

It almost goes without saying that the Establishment Clause of the Constitution prohibits establishing of a national religion.

The poll was conducted among 316 Republicans from Feb. 20-22. The margin of error was plus or minus 5.5 percentage points.

I was sure you were going to post this...

obama.si.jpg

WHAT "daily slaughter"?

Really?

Assclown derideo sides with ISIS.

America, not so much....
And they get defensive when I just quote them.

Oh well.

Forum List

Back