Meet South Dakotas Hot Version Of Sarah Palin......Conservative Kristi Noem

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
She is 38 and a rancher. Her name is Kristi Noem. She is a mother of 3 and has already raised over a million dollars which is cheap for the media market she is in. She seems to be another momma grizzlie conservative candidate that needs to be sent to Washington to turn this country around from the debacle created by Obama and his Marxist cronies. She's also an avid hunter known to hunt elk with a bow and arrow. Her political views and physical appearance have led some to label her "South Dakota's Sarah Palin."

Kristi Noem :: Meet Kristi

family.jpg

noem.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=598viD3qvJs&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFYobMcicWo&feature=related[/ame]

I saw her for the first time today and I nearly shot my sauce.

But her competitor isn't too shabby.

I seriously hope we arent evaluating candidates by how they look.

Many are...I remember a poster on another site going on and on the night of Palin's official nomination on how she was a MILF and he was...er...enjoying himself during her acceptance speech.

Do you think that anyone could really enjoy hearing her voice or listening to what she is saying?

Well the democrats are all over her because she has had some speeding tickets on the open roads of South Dakota.

Many are...I remember a poster on another site going on and on the night of Palin's official nomination on how she was a MILF and he was...er...enjoying himself during her acceptance speech.

Do you think that anyone could really enjoy hearing her voice or listening to what she is saying?
So it's not what they say, it's how it sounds huh? :lol:

So it's not what they say, it's how it sounds huh? :lol:

Neither.

It's how they look that's important.

And brag about beating off to her too....pretty amazing.

Kristi Noem, Rising GOP Star, Under Fire for 20 Speeding Tickets

According to local news reports, Noem's lifetime driving record includes 20 speeding tickets, three stop sign violations, two seat belt violations, and a citation for failing to carry her driver's license. She has also received six notices for failing to appear in court and two arrest warrants for failing to pay fines related to her tickets. She was stopped by police earlier this year for driving 94 mph.

I like fast women. :D

Forum List

Back