Meet "OZZIE"

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Sun Conure I aquired on Thursday...

100_2053.jpg

100_2054.jpg

And Him upon his introduction to 'BORIS" A Russian-Speaking White-Capped Pionus in their introduction yesterday giving each other the "Stink-eye"? :lol:

borisandOzzy1.jpg

Thanks friends...they're wonderful additions to my family. Ozzie was a godsend of KARMA porportions as I had viewed a similiar bird a month ago to fill the void for 'Boris' who lost his friend 'Cricket', that he had been raised with...

100_0229.jpg

Cricket and Boris...

So it's all good...I just have to slowly get both of these wonderful creatures used to one another...It's all good in the Eyes of God...

;)

Awwww. Cricket is beautiful.

You know me and my love of birds. Don't own any...unless you count Thelma, Louise, Molly, Athena and Goldie. My chickens. :lol:

Used to have parakeets and cockatiels though. For some reason, wild birds like me. Ravens, wrens, bluejays, crows. Friends have parrots....cockatoos, etc. They love to talk to me and nibble my hair.

Thanks friends...they're wonderful additions to my family. Ozzie was a godsend of KARMA porportions as I had viewed a similiar bird a month ago to fill the void for 'Boris' who lost his friend 'Cricket', that he had been raised with...

100_0229.jpg

Cricket and Boris...

So it's all good...I just have to slowly get both of these wonderful creatures used to one another...It's all good in the Eyes of God...

;)

Yes it is all gods creatures are amazing..

Forum List

Back