Meet our new Kitty!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
We adopted a new 10 week old kitten from the shelter yesterday. She is so tiny and cute. She will never replace our beloved Kiki Lou, but she's helping us heal, because she is a PISTOL! :lol:

kittycat.jpg

What's her name? She is too cute! She looks just like the cat I got when I moved out on my own. His name was Eric the Cat (after a Python skit). That cat was crazy!!

OK, had to post this one, she is on top of the book, "The Stand", using it as a bed! :D

Realbookkitten.jpg

cats always know to lay on our current reading material, I don't know how but they do.. she is just precious,, it was her lucky day wasn't it? She will be a good kitty girl.. :clap2:

EZ, you should get a second cat to keep the first one company when you guys are at work and school. Two kitties are better than one!

Thanks ya all!

We do have another cat, he is 7 years old. 2 Cats are good for our condo. I DID want to take all the dogs and cats home with me yesterday.

PLEASE ADOPT FROM A SHELTER when you want/need a pet folks!

Oh, and Mini Echo named her "Kiki" :lol:

We adopted a new 10 week old kitten from the shelter yesterday. She is so tiny and cute. She will never replace our beloved Kiki Lou, but she's helping us heal, because she is a PISTOL! :lol:

kittycat.jpg

Might I suggest the name "XOTOXI".

It sounds really nice when spoken, and you would rarely have to write it.

I need some help!

The 7 year old cat has been hidden behind the chair since we brought home "Kiki." If the kitten comes near him, he hisses and moans at the new baby.

Advice on how to make them, "friends?" :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back