Meet Newly Elected RNC Chair Reince Priebus

Poor old Steele "the token" didn't cut it for you libs did he?
It wasn't the Libs who got rid of the black guy, it was the newly elected GOP Tea Party Terrorists!!!!!

You know what makes me laugh about your posts ed? The way you lie and then bitch about people lying.

You might want to review the word 'hypocrite' before you accuse anyone of lying again. Mmmmk?

Also, you claim the role of 'cynic' in your username... and I see only cynicism towards the right.... again, you might want to review your username.

And.... one more thing.... your sig line... the one accusing Rush of 'accuse your enemies of what you yourself are doing'.... you do realize he was quoting someone else when he said that, right? The tactic originates with Saul Alinski..... hero of the left.

In short, you're look a tad foolish, little man. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
A Cynic goes after the greater of 2 evils, the Right being cowards goes after the lesser of 2 evils, the Libs.

And your MessiahRushie was quoting no one, he was hypocritically doing what he accuses others of doing in that quote. He was accusing the Dems of using his tactic. And that tactic was around long before Stuttering LimpTard's mentor and guru Alinsky wrote it down. You do know that Alinsky merely codified the tactics of Tricky Dicky Nixon, don't you? Of course you do!

Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

May 14, 2007
RUSH: Everything we did about Clinton was humorous. It had a political point. We were making fun of and laughing.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

From what I read he acidentally called for Obama to be executed three times during the interview and the inteviewer even pointed out the mistake to him.

Let me guess... Mediamatters.com? Moveon.com? Democraticunderground.com?

Immie

The tape of him saying it is provided

You mean the video from youtube?

You said you read it. I took that to mean that you actually read it somewhere. Not heard or saw it on video.

Immie

If he really said those things, I want to know why he has not been investigated by the Secret Service even if he really meant Osama.

I don't watch Olberman that often. What I would like to know is did Priebus really say those things? If so, how did Olberman get the tapes? And if so, why is Priebus now leading the RNC?

Immie

I know nothing of this guy and frankly, who cares? I'm prretty much done with the RNC until they come back to Earth.

If he really said those things, I want to know why he has not been investigated by the Secret Service even if he really meant Osama.

I don't watch Olberman that often. What I would like to know is did Priebus really say those things? If so, how did Olberman get the tapes? And if so, why is Priebus now leading the RNC?

Immie

If Olberman's involved, it's probably bullshit. Olberman's a dishonest pukebag.

I read about his comments on the internet.

Then the OP posted this thread, I then commented on what I had heard about the story, then I read the OP link and in it is tape of the comments.

Immie

If Olberman's involved, it's probably bullshit. Olberman's a dishonest pukebag.

Which of the pundits (liberal or conservative) aren't?

Immie

Meet Newly Elected RNC Chair Reince Priebus

Priebus’s law firm sought funds from Obama’s stimulus package

His law firm says the recently passed health care bill is constitutional

Priebus had close ties to former chairman Michael Steele, then stabbed him in the back: Priebus was Steele’s general counsel and frequently served as Steele’s top liaison to committee members. In a memo sent to RNC members, Connecticut Party chairman Chris Healy said that Priebus is partly responsible for the RNC’s poor performance. Commenting on Priebus’ run, Steele recently said, “It’s disappointing, you would hope that the bonds of loyalty were thicker than they apparently were.”

Priebus mistakenly called for Obama’s execution

RNC picked a real winner here. :lol:

There's one thing ya' gotta say, about Michael Steele!

He's not a whiny, little bitch, like.....

(Reinhold Reince Priebus???
323.png
Did his Mother want him to get his ass kicked, on a regular-basis, in school??
)​

Forum List

Back