Meet Newly Elected RNC Chair Reince Priebus

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Meet Newly Elected RNC Chair Reince Priebus

Priebus’s law firm sought funds from Obama’s stimulus package

His law firm says the recently passed health care bill is constitutional

Priebus had close ties to former chairman Michael Steele, then stabbed him in the back: Priebus was Steele’s general counsel and frequently served as Steele’s top liaison to committee members. In a memo sent to RNC members, Connecticut Party chairman Chris Healy said that Priebus is partly responsible for the RNC’s poor performance. Commenting on Priebus’ run, Steele recently said, “It’s disappointing, you would hope that the bonds of loyalty were thicker than they apparently were.”

Priebus mistakenly called for Obama’s execution

RNC picked a real winner here. :lol:

From what I read he acidentally called for Obama to be executed three times during the interview and the inteviewer even pointed out the mistake to him.

Priebus’s law firm sought funds from Obama’s stimulus package

His law firm says the recently passed health care bill is constitutional

RNC picked a real winner here. :lol:

Because those are the positions of the law firm he works for does not necessarily mean he shares them. But yeah, I don't disagree with you that the RNC could have found someone better.

It can go both ways there bert. The DNC picked a real winner that helped to get their ass kicked in 2010 care to make it another ass kicking in 2012?

They even kept the leadership as is.

Just sit back and watch. The difference in how Steele did the job and how Priebus will approach it will be night and day. Steele is the reason Priebus or someone else was going to lead the RNC.

Just sit back and watch. The difference in how Steele did the job and how Priebus will approach it will be night and day. Steele is the reason Priebus or someone else was going to lead the RNC.

Nothing will change, they were both Politicans here's what you get from both party's

images

Does his skin color suit you liberals? That is the question. We must determine whether he is a "token" or not. Do you like his skin color?

Does his skin color suit you liberals? That is the question. We must determine whether he is a "token" or not. Do you like his skin color?

His color doesnt matter.

He was pretty poor at his main job which was fund raising

Nothing will change, they were both Politicans here's what you get from both party's

images

Your ignorance of how Steele's predecessors handled the job is abundant.

The threats to the president went up precipituosly the momment Obama became president.

From what I read he acidentally called for Obama to be executed three times during the interview and the inteviewer even pointed out the mistake to him.

Let me guess... Mediamatters.com? Moveon.com? Democraticunderground.com?

Immie

His skin color obviously is now Right for the GOP.

Poor old Steele "the token" didn't cut it for you libs did he?
It wasn't the Libs who got rid of the black guy, it was the newly elected GOP Tea Party Terrorists!!!!!

You know what makes me laugh about your posts ed? The way you lie and then bitch about people lying.

You might want to review the word 'hypocrite' before you accuse anyone of lying again. Mmmmk?

Also, you claim the role of 'cynic' in your username... and I see only cynicism towards the right.... again, you might want to review your username.

And.... one more thing.... your sig line... the one accusing Rush of 'accuse your enemies of what you yourself are doing'.... you do realize he was quoting someone else when he said that, right? The tactic originates with Saul Alinski..... hero of the left.

In short, you're look a tad foolish, little man. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back