Meet New Tea Party Sen. Tim Scott: Impeach President Obama, Kick Kids Off Food Stamps

The first Black Senator hails from the south. Fancy that shit. :lol::lol::lol:
The real fun is watching Lakota get apoplectic about it. :D

Actually the fun part is that the claim is erroneous and already flagged as such, unless it's reporting the news from 1870, because Tim Scott by his appointment becomes the seventh black Senator, not the first.

Again, you don't need a Wikipedia to figure this out. Pop quiz: who's the President right now and what office did he hold before this one?

Sheesh.

Fair enough.

Was he the most qualified person available for the job, or is this just a case of the GOP frantically trying to put some new tone in their rather poorly stocked crayon box?

Mark my words, if this guy ever makes it beyond his regional platform the Republicans are going to set him up and set him up hard. However, I doubt he'll ever get that far as he's too much of a lunatic to ever be accepted on a national stage. Also, he won't be re-elected regardless of how conservative he is.

"Set him up" for what?

Fair enough.

Was he the most qualified person available for the job, or is this just a case of the GOP frantically trying to put some new tone in their rather poorly stocked crayon box?

Is Obama the most qualified person for the job? Harry Reid? Nazi Pelosi?

A racist is someone who holds a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Racist does not mean "Republican" like some lefties try to define it.

Correct, yet the Republicans have an inordinate amount of racists in it's ranks.

Saying that isn't ever going to make that true. It's bullcrap and you know it. The Racists have always been in the Democrat party. They've just learned to pretend they are helping minorities while making their lives worse.

You've said that before and been slapped down on it each time, AFAICS.

Why are you so obsessed with proving yourself not only a coward but a fool?

Because they're only used as fall guys for the right wing.
I don't think Senator Scott is anybody's fall guy. I believe he has that "I thought this up myself" look on his face.

Of course, conservatives are so much more sensitive than you fellas on the left side of the aisle make us out to be. :eusa_angel:

colin-powell-un.jpg

herman-cain-gop.jpg

Mark my words, if this guy ever makes it beyond his regional platform the Republicans are going to set him up and set him up hard. However, I doubt he'll ever get that far as he's too much of a lunatic to ever be accepted on a national stage. Also, he won't be re-elected regardless of how conservative he is.
Painting your target early so Ms. Concussion can win in '16 are you? :lmao:

The first Black Senator hails from the south. Fancy that shit. :lol::lol::lol:
The real fun is watching Lakota get apoplectic about it. :D

Actually the fun part is that the claim is erroneous and already flagged as such, unless it's reporting the news from 1870, because Tim Scott by his appointment becomes the seventh black Senator, not the first.

Again, you don't need a Wikipedia to figure this out. Pop quiz: who's the President right now and what office did he hold before this one?

Sheesh.
Is that a mal-a-pogo-ism? :lmao:

Republicans are fighting for low paying jobs. They call it "right to work". At 10 bucks an hour, no one can support a family. They need government help. Like "food stamps". Republicans are fighting to make jobs low paying and then want to punish people for having a "low paying jobs". The fuckers. Not good people. Republicans enjoy people suffering way too much.

Republicans on this board believe no unions will mean better paying jobs. Course, they also believe the Grand Canyon was made by "Noah's Flood" and trickle down works.

Fair enough.

Is Obama the most qualified person for the job? Harry Reid? Nazi Pelosi?

They were elected not appointed.

Obviously your answer is 'no' he isn't.

Forum List

Back