Meet man whose obamacare premiums more than doubled

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Meet The Man Whose Obamacare Health Insurance Premium More Than Doubled

Democrats,why do you hate the middle class? This was nothing more than an attack on the middle class who can't afford this. Thankfully my parents retired right before this all kicked in and even though they got kicked off their last plan when they moved they got a better one that's cheaper....if they still made what they were making that wouldn't be the case.Hell soon its going to be cheaper to pay the penalty!

Why does he not get on the ACA and find a plan. Case closed.

He’s a hardworking family man. He goes to church on Sunday. He owns a small business. He’s an all-around good guy.

(what the hell does he goes to church on Sunday have to do with this?)

People are also forgetting the full scope of the problem.
Not just their health care, but many things have shot up, like car insurance, because the companies have to shell out more for their employees health plans.
I don't understand why anyone would vote for higher taxes, higher health care, higher car insurance, higher cable-internet-phone bills, higher home owners insurances, higher property taxes, etc etc...
What will they have left to buy that sand box with, to hide their heads in it in shame?

He’s a hardworking family man. He goes to church on Sunday. He owns a small business. He’s an all-around good guy.

He is on the ACA you idiot. His damn premiums doubled on it! hell they MORE than doubled.

Not just their health care, but many things have shot up, like car insurance, because the companies have to shell out more for their employees health plans.
I don't understand why anyone would vote for higher taxes, higher health care, higher car insurance, higher cable-internet-phone bills, higher home owners insurances, higher property taxes, etc etc...
What will they have left to buy that sand box with, to hide their heads in it in shame?

Since all the above go up every year anyway, you make a good case for universal healthcare.
Trumps trickle down plan will trickle down upon us consumers. He does not pay taxes and he wants lower taxes for the rich, what does he want us to pay the elites, how about we get on our knees and beg them for scraps of food. They are the bloodsuckers of society.

Since all the above go up every year anyway, you make a good case for universal healthcare.
Trumps trickle down plan will trickle down upon us consumers. He does not pay taxes and he wants lower taxes for the rich, what does he want us to pay the elites, how about we get on our knees and beg them for scraps of food. They are the bloodsuckers of society.
Oh good god....such pathetic silly people. Yall must love living in an echo chamber!

He is on the ACA you idiot. His damn premiums doubled on it! hell they MORE than doubled.

He is on the ACA you idiot. His damn premiums doubled on it! hell they MORE than doubled.[/QUOTE]
BlueCross BlueShield explained that the insurance coverage he currently has won’t be offered in 2017 – so they found another plan to meet the needs of Mr. Wells, his wife and their three children.

“This isn’t a Marketplace plan,” the letter read. “This means you won’t get any financial help lowering your monthly premium or out-of-pocket costs if you enroll in this plan.”

And that doesn’t even take into account the family’s $5,000 deductible.

Like I said , get on the marketplace.

Now you can tell me about what his going to church on Sunday has to do with this? Is he suppose to get some kind of divine help with his premiums. Its those holly rollers one must look out for , they seem to think God will provide.

BlueCross BlueShield explained that the insurance coverage he currently has won’t be offered in 2017 – so they found another plan to meet the needs of Mr. Wells, his wife and their three children.

“This isn’t a Marketplace plan,” the letter read. “This means you won’t get any financial help lowering your monthly premium or out-of-pocket costs if you enroll in this plan.”

He was on it. Obamacare is harming people by pushing them into 1 or 2 plans only. The reason he can't use his current one any longer is because they are LEAVING the damn thing like most insurance companies are.

He was on it. Obamacare is harming people by pushing them into 1 or 2 plans only. The reason he can't use his current one any longer is because they are LEAVING the damn thing like most insurance companies are.

He may even qualify for a silver plan with his family size. Obviously his income has not gone up as much as the plan, (be pissed at the insurance company) its like insurance companies take a huge write off for hosp and in network providers, its shows how they pay so much less on the explanation of benefits letters, the letter is telling him to go to the marketplace. We have 38 plans in our state , bronze, silver, gold and platinum, with many different options, HMO's and PPO's. Maybe he is in one of the GOP states which is doing all they can to do away with the ACA.

Cruz so much as said it will be an act of God to get the ACA repealed , so at least Clinton will work to make it better, and Trump is not God, even if he thinks he is.

Democrats,why do you hate the middle class? This was nothing more than an attack on the middle class who can't afford this. Thankfully my parents retired right before this all kicked in and even though they got kicked off their last plan when they moved they got a better one that's cheaper....if they still made what they were making that wouldn't be the case.Hell soon its going to be cheaper to pay the penalty!
It already is cheaper to pay the penalty if you are a responsible citizen.
the ACA is only affordable if you are a worthless piece of shit that cant support yourself in the first place.
Hint, If you get a subsidy for health care, you are a worthless piece of shit.

the ACA is only affordable if you are a worthless piece of shit that cant support yourself in the first place.
No they are just poor. Blame that on the corporations for not paying decent wages. I don't pay anything period. I never will. If I one day have to get obamacare ill just pay the penalty,actually fuck that I will just not pay anything let them take it.

No they are just poor. Blame that on the corporations for not paying decent wages. I don't pay anything period. I never will. If I one day have to get obamacare ill just pay the penalty,actually fuck that I will just not pay anything let them take it.
I blame it on the fact that they didn't have enough personal drive to get an education. they were lazy.
the rest of society should not be responsible for paying the bills of the lazy.

And if you can afford healthcare and don't get it, then the taxpayers have to pay for all your medical care, which makes you a worthless piece of shit.

I blame it on the fact that they didn't have enough personal drive to get an education. they were lazy.

Do you have health insurance?

Workers aren't lazy,CEO's are scumbags who get rich off their workers backs.

And if you can afford healthcare and don't get it, then the taxpayers have to pay for all your medical care, which makes you a worthless piece of shit.
I agree, but, I have health care, Ive never been without it. ever. So I'm not sure who you are talking about but its not me.

of course that's true. Every business out there can afford to pay its employees 25 dollars an hour.
Sorry but if you spend 40 hours a week scraping gum off the sidewalk, something went seriously wrong with your educational goals. You should not be able to support a family on the income that's actually worth.

The hospitals can put liens on your home and take your assets. Most bankruptcy's are due to medical bills. (or so we have been told)

of course that's true. Every business out there can afford to pay its employees 25 dollars an hour.
Sorry but if you spend 40 hours a week scraping gum off the sidewalk, something went seriously wrong with your educational goals. You should not be able to support a family on the income that's actually worth.

You sound like maybe you were born with one of those silver spoons in your mouth.

You sound like maybe you were born with one of those silver spoons in your mouth.
don't think so. Sounds to me like I got out of high school, joined the navy then spend the majority of my military pay on college while I lived on the ship.
Then maybe after I got out of the navy I lived in a shit apartment while I worked and spent more money completing my degree. And I did this while my friends, who are now wondering why I am doing better than them, were out partying and chasing women every night of the week. On the ship they would come home with a hangover, I would come home with a term paper.
Its all about choice and sacrifice. No silver spoon. More like a plastic spoon that I had to keep washing to reuse.

Forum List

Back