meet billie holiday....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
billie had been turned in due to his owner dying....a black cat 4 to 5 yrs old...16 lbs...doesnt stand a chance of being adopted at the humane...cause of all the cute kittens...we lost roland over thanksgiving....and husband had been putting me off..saying something would come my way blah blah blah.....well here's billie holiday....they thought he was a female at first....

002-12.jpg

you know what i love about cats....we bring billie home....all hell breaks loose....now we expect this...but what always amazes me....the two cats clark and tiff....start fighting with each other.....its like 'fuck you' all around.....tiff comes to the door.....looks pitiful you get up to let her in....she just walks away.....saying 'fuck you'

the ball of fat....we figured he was overfed...o hell no....its total lack of movement...we tossed a ping ping ball on the floor.....he sat down and watched it....

Clearly, he's training you to chase down the ball and bring it to him.

lol tis true...but right now we are just trying to get everyone chilled.....i was holding billie so thor could sniff he....he smacks the hell outta thor....not good.....but it will all adjust.....one damned way or another

update: it has been two weeks since billie came here......everything was going fine till i lost him....o great....i was on the back porch with him....walked into the house..waited a few minutes to come to the sliding glass door and then went to get him....no fucking billie...where did he waddle too and how fast did he go.....hours of searching....no billie.....did i mention he belonged to a man and reacts better with men...so man goes out and looks ....no billie...he has been gone for about 5 hours at this point..now hubby walks by the outer shed....sees a shadow move...digs billie out of the back of the shed...which we had both searched.....

billie is back and doing well....i got diet food for him...the other animals are calming down ....i

A witch with a black cat. Seems like a popular theme. You have a big heart bones. However, if that cat doesn't have a death wish, it best not be popping Thor on the nose anymore. Just saying...

this is true...thor does not like being popped on the nose...but perhaps thor should keep his big nose outta cat business....i left them all alone yesterday and came back to all of them alive and no one bleeding....it was a good day....for the pets

Well it cost me a lot
But there's one thing that I've got
It's my caaaaaaa-at.
It's my caaaaaaa-at.

Two or three toms has she
That she loves as much as me
but...
I love her.

Don't know why I should
She's no good
But when she takes me in her paws
I'm in awe

Well...you get the idea..if not here:

This, incidently, is the best Billie Holiday Song EVER.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back