Meeechellle Bauchman is a Hoot

Nancy Pelosi is now one of the more successful Congressional Leaders. And now has some real muscle to use on the blue dogs.

And you people are going to have a real 'poo' little me' crying jag for next seven years.

All of this blather with an 11% approval rating. Only an idiot would say what you just did, rocks. :lol:

Looks like you grew some nuts with this socialized take over of our healthcare....it will last until November, and your nuts will be reduced to peas again, rocks. :lol:

How exactly is our health care socialized? The people who will be covered will have to pay an affordable fee, and recieve insurance through a PRIVATE insurance company.
The only true form of socialized medicine in this country is the VA.

who would you rather look at for 10 minutes - Michelle Bachman, or ping pong ball eyes Pelosi?

one item that should've been in the bill is no reimbursement if you go to Pelosi's plastic surgeon

Nancy Pelosi is now one of the more successful Congressional Leaders. And now has some real muscle to use on the blue dogs.

And you people are going to have a real 'poo' little me' crying jag for next seven years.

All of this blather with an 11% approval rating. Only an idiot would say what you just did, rocks. :lol:

Looks like you grew some nuts with this socialized take over of our healthcare....it will last until November, and your nuts will be reduced to peas again, rocks. :lol:

How exactly is our health care socialized? The people who will be covered will have to pay an affordable fee, and recieve insurance through a PRIVATE insurance company.

Luissa, this is just the foundation for socialized heathcare. Why do you think Denny, after the ride on Air Force 1 changed his vote? This will happen sooner than later, as the Healthcare insurance companies find that they can't hold premiums down, and will be forced out....leaving just the government. Well planned, I might add.

How are those Death Panels work'n for ya? *wink*

Private insurance my ass. take a look at my signature line baby.

Private insurance my ass. take a look at my signature line baby.

The man said "Control," eg regulate; Not "Run." It was still poorly stated on his part. He's never been known as articulate.

who would you rather look at for 10 minutes - Michelle Bachman, or ping pong ball eyes Pelosi?

one item that should've been in the bill is no reimbursement if you go to Pelosi's plastic surgeon

You're just like the GOP base that thinks because Palin is decent looking, she's also qualified for VP.

Got news for you Swing Voter, there's more to government than just looking good.

You're just like the GOP base that thinks because Palin is decent looking, she's also qualified for VP.

Got news for you Swing Voter, there's more to government than just looking good.
Like experience?

Like experience?

Beg your pardon, but I think Sailor was referring to well delivered lines of bull, like his buddy 0bama can sling.

Like experience?

Yeah, like experience. Just because you landed in Ireland and stayed on the tarmac while refueling DOES NOT qualify as "foreign experience". Neither does being able to see Russia from your house.

Palin had no experience, nor could she put together a cogent thought, that is one major reason why McCain lost.

No, he had DIFFERENT experience than Palin, and, considering how things have played out, he's got her beat 7 different ways from Sunday.

Shit...........the Wasilla Chihuahua couldn't even finish a full term.....

Maybe she is just trying to be absurd and everyone is taking her seriously.

The Bachmann Record : Revealing Quotes

"On gay marriage:“This is probably the biggest issue that will impact our state and our nation in the last, at least, thirty years. I am not understating that.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.

On public education: “That’s my number one issue.” — Senator Michele Bachmann quoted in Stillwater Gazette, July 24, 2006. K. Janisch, “Rove stumps for Bachmann in Stillwater ”

“This really is the number one issue for our country right now, how are we going to deal with this threat of radical Islam.”—Senator Michele Bachmann, Northern Alliance Radio Network, September 9, 2006.

On her March 2004 rally against same-sex marriage: “It will be an awesome day. We are going to be beseeching the Lord.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004.

On what will happen if her same-sex marriage ban amendment fails to pass in 2004: “It isn’t that some gay will get some rights. It’s that everyone else in our state will lose rights. For instance, parents will lose the right to protect and direct the upbringing of their children. Because our K-12 public school system, of which ninety per cent of all youth are in the public school system, they will be required to learn that homosexuality is normal, equal and perhaps you should try it. And that will occur immediately, that all schools will begin teaching homosexuality.” -- Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 6, 2004.

On the gay community and same-sex marriage: “This is a very serious matter, because it is our children who are the prize for this community, they are specifically targeting our children.” — Senator Michele Bachmann, appearing as guest on radio program “Prophetic Views Behind The News”, hosted by Jan Markell, KKMS 980-AM, March 20, 2004."

See link above for more absurdity.

No, he had DIFFERENT experience than Palin, and, considering how things have played out, he's got her beat 7 different ways from Sunday.

Shit...........the Wasilla Chihuahua couldn't even finish a full term.....

Your right, ABS.....nothing like Chicago style politics, huh?

I wouldn't vote for Palin, but in her defense, She had to come up with a lot of funds for legal fees from all the frivolous lawsuits brought on by the left. It's good to tell the whole story, and not just the left's talking points

Forum List

Back