Medina County man in jail for growing marijuana for his wife

Whether you grow it to treat your cancer or for the people down the street, it's still illegal.

I know I'm gonna freak some people out here but people should be allowed to grow a little weed for personal use.I know how does government regulate it.If these people did it because it helped them with a medical condition and they couldn't get medical marijuana where they live some common sense should apply.But I'm sure they will get the book thrown at them.

Linsey Lohan can break the law over and over again and walk every time but blow a little weed and you will get jail time.

Whether you grow it to treat your cancer or for the people down the street, it's still illegal.

And so we will spend thirty grand a year to keep him in jail. Another fine example of our government's wise use of our tax money.

What about his wife. Yeah, who cares?

I know I'm gonna freak some people out here but people should be allowed to grow a little weed for personal use.I know how does government regulate it.If these people did it because it helped them with a medical condition and they couldn't get medical marijuana where they live some common sense should apply.But I'm sure they will get the book thrown at them.

Linsey Lohan can break the law over and over again and walk every time but blow a little weed and you will get jail time.

Ahh but the rest of us do not get celebrty exemptions like Lindsey and Rush, etc do.
And supposed like GWB did in his youth.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back