Medicinal pot passes in Missouri BUT if you get a script for it you lose your gun rights!

Guns and medical marijuana: You can't have both, despite Amendment 2

So, it seems that it is an issue with Federal laws and not Missouri taking away guns.

There are a lot of other states with medical marijuana laws and I have never heard of gun rights being taken away.

Even in the very liberal Illinois that has not been the case
There you go.

Just another bogus fearmongering topic.

The feds are not actually confiscating any guns from medical marijuana users.
I never claimed they were, tard.

Put up fake arguments to knock down and claim victory is fun eh

your article is from almost 2 years ago. Any news stories of people being denied the right to purchase a gun since then?
Yes. Look it up. I'm at lunch and not wasting my time searching.

Legal Gun Purchase Stifled For Medical Pot User

Seems it might be happening.

Figures it is a Federal issue not a state one. Big government strikes again.

Guns and medical marijuana: You can't have both, despite Amendment 2

So, it seems that it is an issue with Federal laws and not Missouri taking away guns.

There are a lot of other states with medical marijuana laws and I have never heard of gun rights being taken away.

Even in the very liberal Illinois that has not been the case
There you go.

Just another bogus fearmongering topic.

The feds are not actually confiscating any guns from medical marijuana users.

But it does seem they are denying them the right to buy a new one...

Legal Gun Purchase Stifled For Medical Pot User

Congrats on another pointless post. At least you are consistent!

Should you lose your right to own a car too? How bout lose custody of your kids?

The loophole is ridiculous
I agree but I’m unhappy with your state at the moment. No doubt conservative terror about pot is the motivator here.
I think you are off base. Missouri is heavily Republican but the marijuana law passed overwhelmingly when put to the public.
It is the pharmaceutical companies who oppose it not average citizens.

I am anti drug of any kind because of its impact on my life decades ago but I still voted for the legalization
Was the gun restriction on the ballot? I suspect it was put in place to deter people from seeking scripts for pot. Not the other way around.
No, it has something to do with current conflicts with federal gun statutes
Missouri should put recreational marijuana on the ballot and vote for it next time. Problem solved.

Will not change anything, it is a Fed law that is the problem. A Fed rule that is defended to their dying breath by the right. Fuck state rights!

Gun owners are the ultimate punching bag.

Got chronic severe arthritis? We got a fix for you but give us your guns first!
I bet there’s nothing more fun than getting stoned and firing some guns

Getting drunk and shooting stuff is fun especially when the stuff you shoot explodes

My step-dad plants beets in his field in the winter as a cover crop.

Put them on some plywood and shoot them, the result is awesome!

I agree but I’m unhappy with your state at the moment. No doubt conservative terror about pot is the motivator here.
I think you are off base. Missouri is heavily Republican but the marijuana law passed overwhelmingly when put to the public.
It is the pharmaceutical companies who oppose it not average citizens.

I am anti drug of any kind because of its impact on my life decades ago but I still voted for the legalization
Was the gun restriction on the ballot? I suspect it was put in place to deter people from seeking scripts for pot. Not the other way around.
No, it has something to do with current conflicts with federal gun statutes
Missouri should put recreational marijuana on the ballot and vote for it next time. Problem solved.

Will not change anything, it is a Fed law that is the problem. A Fed rule that is defended to their dying breath by the right. Fuck state rights!
The law should be changed but it has not been an issue that I’ve heard of in places where recreational marijuana has been legalized.

Chronic marijuana addict? Nobody want's you to have a gun.
But are you a suspected terrorist on the no fly list? The NRA and Trump have your back.

But are you a suspected terrorist on the no fly list?

Like Cat Stevens, or former Senator Teddy Kennedy?
And the San Bernardino and Orlando mass murderers.

They were on the no-fly list?

Then how did the San Bernadino shooters get back from their trips to Saudi Arabia?

The Orlando shooter had been investigated a couple of years earlier, and the FBI lost interest in him

None of them on the 'no fly' list

Add a case of beer to the video and you got some good old fashioned FUN

beets.JPG

Gun owners are the ultimate punching bag.

Got chronic severe arthritis? We got a fix for you but give us your guns first!
What a bunch of Statist Authoritarian overreach bullshit.

I suppose this will be the new trend. No more seat belt violation fines, but if you are caught, you lose all your gun rights.

What the fuck?

Forum List

Back