medicare fraud is theft

I think that nayone who defrauds the gove should be penalized 200% of their money made thru the fraud and prison terms imposed on top of that.

If one is fined 100K but makes 1 million from the fraud and serves no jail time it is just a cost of doing business.
We need medicare fraud laws with teeth in them. And finiancial rewards for those who turn them in as well.

He's never been convicted, or does that not matter to you?
no no no

facts and proof be damned
just send them to prison because you disagree with their politics

She fucked up. She thought it was the Governor of WI.... it's not the same guy.

And.... she apparently thinks being CEO of a company means he was actually the one stealing the money. Twit of a girl.

Why was he forced to resign then?

And yes I blesw it big time by confusing him with scott walker of wisconson.

The guy is from florida

The guy is from florida

Because a massive fraud was perpetrated on his watch. That does not make him guilty of the actual fraud, only of being incompetent. The private sector fires incompetent employees, unlike the public sector. He has not been charged. He has not been tried. No evidence has been heard to convict him.

Personally, I think you should admit that too. You convicted someone with no evidence. And you did it because you thought he was a Republican Governor. Shame on you.

The guy is from florida

Because a massive fraud was perpetrated on his watch. That does not make him guilty of the actual fraud, only of being incompetent. The private sector fires incompetent employees, unlike the public sector. He has not been charged. He has not been tried. No evidence has been heard to convict him.

Personally, I think you should admit that too. You convicted someone with no evidence. And you did it because you thought he was a Republican Governor. Shame on you.
funny how i knew not only what she was doing, but who the actual target was
just from the title of the thread
LOL
she just proves how much of a gullible idiot she is, once again

The guy is from florida

funny how i knew not only what she was doing, but who the actual target was
just from the title of the thread
LOL
she just proves how much of a gullible idiot she is, once again

Truthmatters struggles to think coherently, so I've given up hoping that she will learn critical thinking.

She also struggles to understand the impact of words. She thinks that, because she knows what she means, that everyone else should - despite using the wrong words. For example, in the title she says 'commits' fraud. But there is no evidence that Scott 'committed' any crime. None, Nada, Zip. She does this time and again, she uses the wrong words, then accuses others of lying when they don't answer the question she THINKS she asked.... because they answered the one she ACTUALLY asks, she accuses them of lying. She's done that to me 3 times. It's getting boring.... and makes her look ridiculous.

The guy is from florida

By your logic, Obama should go to jail for ANY government fraud committed from January 2009 to present, correct?

When does he start serving his 150 year sentence? .....:eusa_whistle:

How did this guy avoid jail when he started this company and ran it while it commited the largest medicare fraud in history.

Tell me how a CEO who benifiting finacially from such massive fraud has no idea its happening?

If he was so innocent why was he forced to resign and by whom?

How did this guy avoid jail when he started this company and ran it while it commited the largest medicare fraud in history.

Tell me how a CEO who benifiting finacially from such massive fraud has no idea its happening?

Why do you keep asking the same question time and again? Do you think you'll eventually get the answer you want if you just keep repeating it?

He was fired - by the board - because he was incompetent. He was the CEO when the fraud was undertaken. If there had been evidence that he actively participated in or encouraged the fraud, he would have been charged. He was not. Get the fuck over your obsession.... if he was a Democrat, you'd be defending his innocence.

Why do you keep asking the same question time and again? Do you think you'll eventually get the answer you want if you just keep repeating it?

He was fired - by the board - because he was incompetent. He was the CEO when the fraud was undertaken. If there had been evidence that he actively participated in or encouraged the fraud, he would have been charged. He was not. Get the fuck over your obsession.... if he was a Democrat, you'd be defending his innocence.

With her dying breath.......

Rick Scott's gubernatorial campaign still hears echoes of Medicare fraud whistle-blower | HeraldTribune.com

Back then, Scott, now a Republican candidate for governor, was head of the world's largest health care company. Such parties -- including a bash at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg -- could cost up to $100,000 and were a standard company tactic for wooing physicians and encouraging lucrative hospital referrals.

What Schilling was to discover -- the discovery would, in fact, change his career and cast a shadow that nearly 20 years later hangs over the gubernatorial race -- is that Columbia/HCA hospitals had been billing U.S. taxpayers for a variety of expenses that Medicare did not cover, including lavish parties, gifts and other perks to physicians, Schilling said.

Rick Scott's gubernatorial campaign still hears echoes of Medicare fraud whistle-blower | HeraldTribune.com

Back then, Scott, now a Republican candidate for governor, was head of the world's largest health care company. Such parties -- including a bash at Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg -- could cost up to $100,000 and were a standard company tactic for wooing physicians and encouraging lucrative hospital referrals.

What Schilling was to discover -- the discovery would, in fact, change his career and cast a shadow that nearly 20 years later hangs over the gubernatorial race -- is that Columbia/HCA hospitals had been billing U.S. taxpayers for a variety of expenses that Medicare did not cover, including lavish parties, gifts and other perks to physicians, Schilling said.

Obama is head of the federal gov't, is he responsible for all gov't fraud?

( keep ducking this like your fellow wisconsin dem's duck everything.. :lol: )

And?

None of that makes him guilty....and yet you insist he should be in prison. Inprisonment without trial... not a very American ideal. Why do you hate America? Why do you hate due process? Why do you hate Republicans?

Fraud is a crime that deceives someone for economic gain and anyone who commits it;be they a Doctor,Senior ,ditch digger or Wall Street executive; should be punished.

Forum List

Back