Medicare for Children

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
I truly believe we as a nation should help the helpless and not the hopeless. Children are not allowed to work, they can't take care of themselves and they are completely reliant on others. Much in the same way Medicare provides for the helpless elderly, I think Medicare for children should also be provided. They are helpless.

Keep in mind children are generally healthy so the cost will not be the same as the elderly.

I truly believe we as a nation should help the helpless and not the hopeless. Children are not allowed to work, they can't take care of themselves and they are completely reliant on others. Much in the same way Medicare provides for the helpless elderly, I think Medicare for children should also be provided. They are helpless.

Keep in mind children are generally healthy so the cost will not be the same as the elderly.
OK

Medicare is for seniors and they do not have to be helpless, just old. Children get Medicaid. They are not going without medical attention.

Medicare is for seniors and they do not have to be helpless, just old. Children get Medicaid. They are not going without medical attention.
Medicare is at the present moment for the elderly. I say expand it to cover US citizen children.

Medicaid cover poor people who qualify and many poor children are not on it. The vast majority of poor kids never see a doctor. When they do their parents get slammed with crazy high medical bills.

Medicare is at the present moment for the elderly. I say expand it to cover US citizen children.

Medicaid cover poor people who qualify and many poor children are not on it. The vast majority of poor kids never see a doctor. When they do their parents get slammed with crazy high medical bills.

How much should we raise the FICA tax to pay for it?

How much should we raise the FICA tax to pay for it?

If Ron Paul at least taught us something in his campaign there are thousands of worthless agencies we can cut from or cut out entirely

Forum List

Back