Medical policestate: FDA approves big brother digital sensor that tracks your compliance w/pysc. med

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Natural News) The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has officially granted its approval for a newfangled tracking device that pharmaceutical companies can now legally manufacture into drug pills in order to monitor whether or not patients are taking all of their prescriptions.

Medical POLICE STATE: FDA approves "Big Brother" digital sensor that tracks your compliance with psychiatric medications

upload_2017-11-17_10-58-25.png

U S Food and Drug Administration Home Page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, imagine the dumb ass who won't have a clue about this imagine the bs fed to them how great and grand this will be made out to be. Oh the irony of stupidity.

People with mental disorders are frequently released from jail or prison with the stipulation that they continue to take their anti-psychotic drugs. This is just a way to make sure they are meeting the requirements. Would you rather wait until they have another psychotic episode and harm someone?

People with mental disorders are frequently released from jail or prison with the stipulation that they continue to take their anti-psychotic drugs. This is just a way to make sure they are meeting the requirements. Would you rather wait until they have another psychotic episode and harm someone?

upload_2017-11-17_12-38-30.jpeg

Want to make a confession about something to the expectant public?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
(Natural News) The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has officially granted its approval for a newfangled tracking device that pharmaceutical companies can now legally manufacture into drug pills in order to monitor whether or not patients are taking all of their prescriptions.

Medical POLICE STATE: FDA approves "Big Brother" digital sensor that tracks your compliance with psychiatric medications

View attachment 161027

U S Food and Drug Administration Home Page
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, imagine the dumb ass who won't have a clue about this imagine the bs fed to them how great and grand this will be made out to be. Oh the irony of stupidity.

you know I don't think that's a police state issue. I'm pretty sure it's to help patients and make sure if they aren't getting better it isn't because they're non-compliant.

weird thing to get up in arms about....

oh right... it's you.

View attachment 161033

Want to make a confession about something to expectant public?

*****CHUCKLE*****

I confess I'm more amused each time you post something so silly.

And if they don’t and haven’t committed a crime, are they gonna jail them again? Because it is proven most all of the mentally ill continually quit taking their meds. It makes them feel abnormal. Think jails are overcrowded now? Just wait.

And if they don’t and haven’t committed a crime, are they gonna jail them again? Because it is proven most all of the mentally ill continually quit taking their meds. It makes them feel abnormal. Think jails are overcrowded now? Just wait.

If taking their medication is a requirement for release and they don't take it, yes, they will go back to jail, just like breaking any other requirement for release.

View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

****CLUSTER****
th

I find it amusing that you think any 'tacking program' is going to do anything to alleviate the incompetence of a government that's proven that it's inability to track things they say they're going to track in the first place. Between the Fast & Furious and the recent Air Force/FBI gaf it's pretty clear that the government is incapable of handling even simple tracking programs. So tracking the psychotics should be a real cluster frak.

*****CHUCKLE*****

CLUSTER
View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I find it amusing that you think any 'tacking program' is going to do anything to alleviate the incompetence of a government that's proven that it's inability to track things they say they're going to track in the first place. Between the Fast & Furious and the recent Air Force/FBI gaf it's pretty clear that the government is incapable of handling even simple tracking programs. So tracking the psychotics should be a real cluster frak.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yes, screw ups happen in anything humans do.

View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

****CLUSTER****
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

The down fall :

Smart Pills Snitch You Out to Your Doctor

Proteus Biomedical Inc., a California based company, has developed a smart pill also known as the Helius system, that has the capability of notifying your physician once a prescription drug has been ingested. The drug comes with a tiny digestible silicon-based chip that contains trace amounts of magnesium and copper. Once digested, the metals mix with your stomach acids, creating an electrical charge that’s sent to an external skin patch worn by the patient. This skin patch transmits the information to your iPhone or computer, and is then sent directly to your doctor.

Although there are probably important health benefits associated with this technology, once again the problem lies with the entity implementing the system. Too often, Big Pharma introduces technology that’s financially beneficial to itself rather than to the consumer.

View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

****CLUSTER****
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

The down fall :

Proteus Biomedical Inc., a California based company, has developed a smart pill also known as the Helius system, that has the capability of notifying your physician once a prescription drug has been ingested. The drug comes with a tiny digestible silicon-based chip that contains trace amounts of magnesium and copper. Once digested, the metals mix with your stomach acids, creating an electrical charge that’s sent to an external skin patch worn by the patient. This skin patch transmits the information to your iPhone or computer, and is then sent directly to your doctor.

Although there are probably important health benefits associated with this technology, once again the problem lies with the entity implementing the system. Too often, Big Pharma introduces technology that’s financially beneficial to itself rather than to the consumer.

I suppose that's why that particular type pill is only allowed in specific types of cases.

CLUSTER
View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-11-17_13-20-11.jpeg

Gee... That's quite a concession on your part.

So what you're really saying is that there's no point in instating more of the cluster frak the government supports until they can handle what they already have shown they are incompetent of doing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

CLUSTER
View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 161038

So what you're really saying is that there's no point in instating more of the cluster frak the government supports until they can handle what they already have shown they are incompetent of doing.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, that's not what I said. Are you having trouble separating what people say from what the voices in your head say again?

CLUSTER
View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 161038

*****CHUCKLE*****

Oh they track u better than the public thinks they do.

View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

****CLUSTER****
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

The down fall :

upload_2017-11-17_13-28-15.jpeg

So now the physicians and government will have verifiable proof that those pills were ingested......

*****CHUCKLE*****

.....by the patients dog.

View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

****CLUSTER****
th

*****CHUCKLE*****

The down fall :

View attachment 161044

So now the physicians and government will have verifiable proof that those pills were ingested......

*****CHUCKLE*****

.....by the patients dog.

Only if the dog is wearing the transmitting patch.

CLUSTER
View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 161038

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, that's not what I said. Are you having trouble separating what people say from what the voices in your head say again?

upload_2017-11-17_13-32-50.jpeg

What voices would those be?

I'm not supporting another multibillion tracking program instituted by an government that has a proven incompetence of handling.

*****CHUCKLE*****

CLUSTER
View attachment 161033

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 161038

*****CHUCKLE*****

Oh they track u better than the public thinks they do.

th

Intentional incompetence to provide plausible deniability is a government trait.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back