Medical Marijuana

Personally, I think if someone's old enough to go into the military and die for his/her country, he or she should be able to have a drink or light up a joint.

So I vote for 18.

18 is too young to drink or smoke dope and i am also of the opinion that 18 is too young for the military and several other things as well....

but then i have a daughter.....so 30 seems like a good number

18 is too young to drink or smoke dope and i am also of the opinion that 18 is too young for the military and several other things as well....

but then i have a daughter.....so 30 seems like a good number

I would say 18 myself. You can drink too much alcohol and die, and if you are a severe alcoholic you can actually die from suddenly quitting (IIRC). The same is not true for marijuana.

On the very narrow issue of Medical benefits and with a prescription from a legal practitioner able to prescribe drugs, I would have no problem with mary jane. This however is NOT whats happening in California and else where.

There are numerous medical facts as to why it should be controlled and contrary to the claims in this thread and else where it DOES damage to the person using it.

There are numerous medical facts as to why it should be controlled and contrary to the claims in this thread and else where it DOES damage to the person using it.

It doesn't do as much damage as alcohol, and it isn't as addictive as nicotine.

Even if it was, we live in a country that's supposed to be free. If we can ban drugs, we can ban fatty foods, it's just a matter of degree.

Some will probably respond that we can't legalize drugs, because all the dopeheads would lay around on their asses and get fucked up and collect welfare checks. That's perfectly true, but we should get rid of that too.

Forum List

Back