Medicaid Eligibility

What the fuck are you calling me out for???

I just asked what specific medication you were on that could cause liver failure. If you don't want to tell me, that's fine.

But you don't have to insult me or my intelligence.

Seriously ... why would you ask? A well studied doctor knows that many medications are dangerous to the liver, and any danger to the liver can cause liver failure, or even worse. Even Aspirin is dangerous to the liver in large doses.

That's also only one of a million deadly and potentially harmful side effects from every medication, no drug is safe, none at all. Even the herbal suppliments can be dangerous. My argument is that Nicotine has just as many dangers as those medications pushed on us by doctors, but no one calls any of them out on that ... really ... it's wrong. Doctors have been fucking us all in the ass for too long, greed rules them, nothing more, their god complexes and lies have made the rope, and now it's time to see them hang by that rope. All this bullshit about obesity using the BMI shit, saying smoking is sooooo bad for us but pushing these drugs that are even worse at times just because a drug company paid them money to "recommend" them ... then doing all they can to keep us alive but as sick as possible though many campaigns and scare tactics. Oooh, the germs will kill us all, oh don't forget the flu shot so your immune system won't be experienced enough to handle new virus' ... let's call all the body builders fat just because they weigh more than us ... let's make people afraid of a cough, sneeze, or even bloodshot eyes just so we can make more money. Sorry, but real doctors piss me off, and if you are one then you just gave me even more reason to want to see doctors outed.

Okay...:cuckoo:

There is so much wrong with what you wrote, that I'm not even going to waste my time correcting you.

Translation: You know it's true and just got shamed big time.

Seriously ... why would you ask? A well studied doctor knows that many medications are dangerous to the liver, and any danger to the liver can cause liver failure, or even worse. Even Aspirin is dangerous to the liver in large doses.

That's also only one of a million deadly and potentially harmful side effects from every medication, no drug is safe, none at all. Even the herbal suppliments can be dangerous. My argument is that Nicotine has just as many dangers as those medications pushed on us by doctors, but no one calls any of them out on that ... really ... it's wrong. Doctors have been fucking us all in the ass for too long, greed rules them, nothing more, their god complexes and lies have made the rope, and now it's time to see them hang by that rope. All this bullshit about obesity using the BMI shit, saying smoking is sooooo bad for us but pushing these drugs that are even worse at times just because a drug company paid them money to "recommend" them ... then doing all they can to keep us alive but as sick as possible though many campaigns and scare tactics. Oooh, the germs will kill us all, oh don't forget the flu shot so your immune system won't be experienced enough to handle new virus' ... let's call all the body builders fat just because they weigh more than us ... let's make people afraid of a cough, sneeze, or even bloodshot eyes just so we can make more money. Sorry, but real doctors piss me off, and if you are one then you just gave me even more reason to want to see doctors outed.

There is so much wrong with what you wrote, that I'm not even going to waste my time correcting you.

only from your convoluted way of thinking.

Prove me wrong, I dare you. All the problems I have are real, and caused by doctors, not just one or two but many over my lifetime, and it didn't stop until I called one on it. Then I was in charge and since then I haven't had any more problems. Now I do all the research before I take anything they recommend, I actually learn about it, try it, you'd be scared shitless to learn what they are giving you.

Doctors don't care about patients being truly healthy or happy or even comfortable, they only want the patients to live and keep going back so they can get paid more money which they don't even deserve.

Prove me wrong, I dare you. All the problems I have are real, and caused by doctors, not just one or two but many over my lifetime, and it didn't stop until I called one on it. Then I was in charge and since then I haven't had any more problems. Now I do all the research before I take anything they recommend, I actually learn about it, try it, you'd be scared shitless to learn what they are giving you.

No I would not, I learn as much as I can about what I take , what the expected outcome is, and what the side effects are. Sometimes you have to weigh the benefit against the side effects and decide what you want to do. Most doctors are not out to harm you. You should not use your broadbrush on doctors..I'm in relatively good shape, my only rx. is an allergy pill.

Doctors don't care about patients being truly healthy or happy or even comfortable, they only want the patients to live and keep going back so they can get paid more money which they don't even deserve.

you are so sad,, I bet your doctor cringes when you call for an appointment.

Of course, most don't like educated people who know about the meds. Seriously ... do you REALLY believe this Restless Leg Syndrome just suddenly appeared for no reason and yet ... there is no confirmed cause ... odd that there is a huge market for such "disease" .. think about it, seriously.

I weighed the benefits and risks of meds and smoking, smoking has fewer risks, side effects, and the same benefit as any one of the psych ones they wanted me to take.

May as well add this now because I know I will eventually;

It's because of the failed medications and their harmful side effects from the time I was a child that I now have:

1. SEVERE Social Anxiety (Misdiagnosed as Scizo-whatever and forced to take meds by a controlling bitch of a mother causing my developing brain to retard in the personality regions)

2. Have to wear fucking diapers at 34.

3. Unable to work the career I loved (Fast Food manager, oddly).

4. Have no sleeping cycle at all.

5. Have no sex drive at all.
are you my friend meghan!:redface: jk but because they put her on meds early on she is the same way except the fast food job.

Doctors are greedy and many parents still expect preteens and teens to actually act "normal" all the time. Combine those two and you end up with a messed up kid. No one under at least 18 should EVER be put on psych drugs ... EVER. Of course they are going to seem crazy at that age, we all did, we thought we knew everything and yet understood nothing about what was happening in our own heads. Some manage to put on the appearance of normality, but it's actually more normal if they act up at those ages.

But meh, I didn't even mention my arthritis, but that's hereditary and no one could control that. But don't take the meds for arthritis unless you are so bad you can move, those are dangerous as hell.
They put my friend on prozac at 14, while one this drug she attempted to kill herself a few times. She is still on meds but another one because anytime she has tried to get off them she has a nervous break down and has to be hospitalized.
As for arthritis, I also have it in my knees,ankle, and feet from old sports injuries. I have learned to deal with the pain and Yoga helps out quite a bit. I still play sports and work out, of course I have young but I think Yoga is one of the best things to do especially if you have lower back pain.

Of course, most don't like educated people who know about the meds. Seriously ... do you REALLY believe this Restless Leg Syndrome just suddenly appeared for no reason and yet ... there is no confirmed cause ... odd that there is a huge market for such "disease" .. think about it, seriously.

I weighed the benefits and risks of meds and smoking, smoking has fewer risks, side effects, and the same benefit as any one of the psych ones they wanted me to take.

I'd lay odds you think you are much smarter than your MD.. :clap2:

Proposal:

People who are eligible for Medicaid should lose their eligibility if they smoke.

Discuss.

(I'd prefer not to discuss whether or not Medicaid should exist, but rather if poor people, who have enough money to waste on cigarettes, should be given government funds for their healthcare.)

Cigarette smoking is an addiction. People rarely smoke who are not addicted. Poor people are just as apt to stay addicted as people who are rich.

I've worked with senior and persons with disabilities. They live on fixed income and many of them smoke.

Many people continue to smoke who are dying of diseases related to their smoking.

I am not in favor of people who need Medicaid losing it over their addiction.

Proposal:

People who are eligible for Medicaid should lose their eligibility if they smoke.

Discuss.

(I'd prefer not to discuss whether or not Medicaid should exist, but rather if poor people, who have enough money to waste on cigarettes, should be given government funds for their healthcare.)

Cigarette smoking is an addiction. People rarely smoke who are not addicted. Poor people are just as apt to stay addicted as people who are rich.

I've worked with senior and persons with disabilities. They live on fixed income and many of them smoke.

Many people continue to smoke who are dying of diseases related to their smoking.

I am not in favor of people who need Medicaid losing it over their addiction.

and sometimes smoking is all they have left. I worked at a home for alzheimers and dementia and there was one lady who smoked. She was going to die anyways, which she did from alzheimers about six months ago but going out for a smoke meant she had one on one time with a caregiver plus she was able to get outside all year round which isn't the case for others that lived there.
Plus why cut off the people who are helping fund the program.

Plus, think of all the programs that are financed by 'sin tax'. Cigarettes and gambling fund a lot of social programs.

Plus, think of all the programs that are financed by 'sin tax'. Cigarettes and gambling fund a lot of social programs.
exactly! especially here in Washington State. The bars pretty much don't make any money on pull tabs here anymore because they have to pay pretty much all they make on them to taxes but of course they bring people into the bar. They just raised the taxes on cigarettes here in washington and nationally to help pay for health care. The proposed federal tax is still help pay for eleven million more children to have medical.

exactly! especially here in Washington State. The bars pretty much don't make any money on pull tabs here anymore because they have to pay pretty much all they make on them to taxes but of course they bring people into the bar. They just raised the taxes on cigarettes here in washington and nationally to help pay for health care. The proposed federal tax is still help pay for eleven million more children to have medical.

Cigarettes and scratch lotto tickets is what some of our elderly live for. I would think conservatives would approve of cigarette smoking in the elderly. They don't want to pay for any social programs for them.

Last edited:

Cigarettes and scratch lotto tickets is what some of our elderly live for. I would think conservatives would approve of cigarette smoking in the elderly. They don't want to pay for any social programs for them.
you would think? Kind of like abortions. They want the mother to have the child even though she might not be able to support the child but they don't want to help the mother out once she does have the child.

you would think? Kind of like abortions. They want the mother to have the child even though she might not be able to support the child but they don't want to help the mother out once she does have the child.

Let's just put all our elders on ice floes with a carton of cigarettes and be tax nazi's: say bye bye, no medicaid for you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back