Medicaid Drops Coverage For Mom With Cancer

Anyone who thinks the govt is a fix all magic bullet is stupid.

There are a lot of them out there.

you betcha....i talked to one the other day,a fairly young lady, who was saying that the Govt plan will pay for ANYTHING you need....ANYTHING....i said if you say so...went back to delivering the mail....

I have always said there is no shortage of stupid people in America.

Heck Bush got elected TWICE!

There are a lot of them out there.

you betcha....i talked to one the other day,a fairly young lady, who was saying that the Govt plan will pay for ANYTHING you need....ANYTHING....i said if you say so...went back to delivering the mail....

There are a lot of stupid uninformed people in America. After Bush was elected twice, they turn around and elect Obama. go figure....

There are a lot of stupid uninformed people in America. After Bush was elected twice, they turn around and elect Obama. go figure....

Naah I figure the tea partiers did not vote for Obama.

hell of a lot smarter than the alternative.

Depends if your a democrat or a republican, Jillian. A lot of people would argue your statement.

Depends if your a democrat or a republican, Jillian. A lot of people would argue your statement.

they both were terrible....i wrote in a guy who outclassed them both....Rufas T.Firefly....

It used to "It was Bush's fault".
Now we hear "It is Obama's fault"
Some still claim "It is Rreagan's fault" or "It was Clinton's fault"
Whatever happened to personal responsibility, a virtue that Republicans claim they believe in?

Forum List

Back