Media's Real Job....Hiding The Truth

The press hid and enabled Obama's corruption...which is why they are desperate to destroy Trump and Barr who are going to uncover it.
Really?

Republicans were in control of Congress
You mean they ignored Obama corruption?

How did the press treat Obabble, bub?

Just as they claimed when he ran.....that he was God, the messiah, and Jesus.
With nicely creased trousers AND the ability to send thrills up lefty males’ legs!

"One of the blabocracy’s favorite lies is that the media is not liberal. They love this one, hauling it out at the slightest provocation, polishing absurd “studies” proving the media is—if anything— conservative, and running stories on “The Myth of the Liberal Media”5 and “the so-called liberal press.

Claims of “conservative bias” in the media at large are amusing oddities. But a claim that the New York Times has a conservative bias can be explained only by the sheer joy liberals take in telling lies. This is how liberals flaunt their massive control over news in America.

The fact that everyone knows they are lying is part of the fun. They take insolent pleasure in saying absurd things, like college radicals giving revolutionary speeches at their parents’ dinner table…. The Times hasn’t endorsed a Republican for president for half a century."
Coulter, "Slander"
The media biases towards conservatives because conservatives whine like little bitches that they are not treated fairly
in all my years and time here so far you've yet to say a single intelligent thing.

congrats. i would say it's quite the accomplishment but you're far from alone. the lies you spit out no one buys and you come across more like a dime store cheerleader for your side, saying whatever bullshit you can muster to paint a lie you hope someone may believe.

The press hid and enabled Obama's corruption...which is why they are desperate to destroy Trump and Barr who are going to uncover it.
Really?

With respect

He earned it

No, they covered him with fawning religious adulation and covered up his corruption.
Your problem is there was no corruption in his administration.
Just steady leadership

That is what the media reported
Obama's Efforts to Control Media Are 'Most Aggressive' Since Nixon, Report Says

fuck off.

"One of the blabocracy’s favorite lies is that the media is not liberal. They love this one, hauling it out at the slightest provocation, polishing absurd “studies” proving the media is—if anything— conservative, and running stories on “The Myth of the Liberal Media”5 and “the so-called liberal press.

Claims of “conservative bias” in the media at large are amusing oddities. But a claim that the New York Times has a conservative bias can be explained only by the sheer joy liberals take in telling lies. This is how liberals flaunt their massive control over news in America.

The fact that everyone knows they are lying is part of the fun. They take insolent pleasure in saying absurd things, like college radicals giving revolutionary speeches at their parents’ dinner table…. The Times hasn’t endorsed a Republican for president for half a century."
Coulter, "Slander"
The media biases towards conservatives because conservatives whine like little bitches that they are not treated fairly
in all my years and time here so far you've yet to say a single intelligent thing.

congrats. i would say it's quite the accomplishment but you're far from alone. the lies you spit out no one buys and you come across more like a dime store cheerleader for your side, saying whatever bullshit you can muster to paint a lie you hope someone may believe.

"....the lies you spit out no one buys and you come across more like a dime store cheerleader for your side, ..."

Spot on.

Bravo.

Coulter, "Slander"

"....the lies you spit out no one buys and you come across more like a dime store cheerleader for your side, ..."

Spot on.

Bravo.
i was being generous with the dime.

Coulter, "Slander"

I am the most beloved poster on USMB
My fans mob me wherever I am

Really?

With respect

He earned it

No, they covered him with fawning religious adulation and covered up his corruption.
Just steady leadership

fuck off.
Fake news

Coulter, "Slander"

I am the most beloved poster on USMB
My fans mob me wherever I am
well you're certainly not the worst
they want their money or they are telling you to shut the fuck up also.

With respect

He earned it

Just steady leadership

fuck off.
Fake news

^^^ Fake Poster ^^^

Forum List

Back