Media’s Modus Operandi

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Cliff Kincaid’s analysis of Judge Napolitano’s dismissal by FOX News is an accurate version. (FOX realized they stepped in a puddle of do-do so they quickly turned a firing into a suspension.):

An admitted CIA mouthpiece writing for The Washington Post receives classified information and publishes it. He remains in good standing at the paper. Yet the Senior Judicial Analyst for Fox News offers his informed opinion that the British helped conduct surveillance on President Trump and is suspended for several days from on-air appearances.

This action by Fox News reflects disrespect for someone who has worked for the channel since 1998. It sends a message that the intelligence community, here and abroad, cannot be investigated.​

Media mouths on every network speculate about every event that always end up clearing Democrats of wrongdoing. Most especially foul mouths throw shame to the wind when they coverup for Democrat presidents like Bill Clinton and Obama.

Question: Who was, and is, bathed daily with whitewash more than Hillary Clinton along with every one of her merry band of America-haters?

Napolitano was made into an example of what happens when the intelligence agencies are embarrassed.​

First They Came for Judge Napolitano
By Cliff Kincaid
March 31, 2017

First They Came for Judge Napolitano

Media paymasters care not a whit about embarrassing an intelligence agency. Remember how they, and everybody else, blamed intelligence failures for the attacks on 9-11-2001 when the blame belonged squarely on Bill Clinton and Gorelick’s Wall.

My point. Everybody is missing media’s long-standing modus operandi:

It is as simple as my decades-long warning:

I knew way back at the height of the Cold War. Never let Democrats come anywhere near an intelligence agency. Today, they have control of the entire intelligence community.​

Parenthetically, until recently I never imagined Democrats would use the intelligence community against opponents in elections. I should have known better before now. Turning intelligence agencies against the American people is exactly what Obama did —— short of ordering an attack, and I have not yet ruled out that one:

I suspect that Obama holdovers in intelligence agencies like the CIA are already engaging in a clandestine operation that will end in an attack that media can lay on President Trump:​

XXXXX

Democrats protected Communists throughout the Cold War —— most notably during the Vietnam War. Thanks to Democrats using the same tactics that protected American Communists, today’s loyal Americans have two enemies lunging at their throats.​

There Is No Pleasure In being Right About Democrats

Finally, Americans would be speaking Russian today had Democrats controlled the intelligence community throughout the Cold War.

The OP is engaged in turnspeak, accusing X of what he is doing himself.

The OP is engaged in turnspeak, accusing X of what he is doing himself.
To JakeStarkey: Saul Alinski would be proud of you.

Incidentally, when did the MSM every conduct a witch hunt against a Democrat?

President Trump on Friday encouraged his former national security adviser to seek immunity in order to avoid falling victim to what he said is a media-led “witch hunt.”

Trump Encourages Michael Flynn To Seek Immunity
Chuck Ross
Reporter
9:08 AM 03/31/2017

Trump Encourages Michael Flynn To Seek Immunity

Rush Limbaugh and Saul Alinski would be proud of you, Flanders.

You just proved me correct.

You are turnspeaking, but unlike them, you are not good at it all.

Rush Limbaugh and Saul Alinski would be proud of you, Flanders.
To JakeStarkey: Elevating me to El Rushbo’s league is high praise indeed.

Sadly for conservatives, when two evenly matched forces go head-to-head outside of a fairy tale, the side that tries to play nice usually ends up with its head in a box. So, don't lie or become an evil person like Alinsky, but learn from what he wrote and give the Left a taste of its own medicine.​

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals
John Hawkins
Posted: Apr 13, 2012 12:01 AM

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky's Rules For Radicals Against Liberals

Flanders continues to imitate and emulate Rush and Saul.

Flanders is engaged in turnspeak: so easy to see.

Just as a point of discussion, let's consider the legal concept of the Prima Facia Case.

In certain legal proceedings, the prosecution is required to present to a Court a simple presentation of the incriminating evidence against the accused - not enough to PROVE guilt, but just enough to justify, for example, holding the accused for trial.

We have two recent examples where, (1) President Trump claimed that Trump Tower had been bugged by the Obama Administration, and (2) Judge Napolitano claimed that surveillance of the Trump transition team had been carried out by British operatives, who then gave that information to Democrats and holdover disloyal Federal officials who could use it against the new Administration.

In each case, the assertion was made baldly, without evidence, and to the detriment of the accuser.

But what if each of them had simply stated the prima facia case, concluding with, "I cannot say for certain, but based on what I have seen, read, and heard, and what I know from personal experience, it looks a whole lot like..."Trump Tower was bugged," or "The Brits played a part in this"?

It's hard to make a prima facia case on Twitter, but certainly Our Exalted President could have made his OPINION public in any number of forums. As for Judge Napolitano, since he is a lawyer and has a lot of Face Time on Fox, he could have done it right, made his case to the Public, and not been subject to valid criticism for hurling unsubstantiated charges against a foreign government.

Just a thought. These are supposed to be smart people, or at least people with smart advisors, and they both stepped in a pile of dog poop for no good reason.

Just as a point of discussion, let's consider the legal concept of the Prima Facia Case.
To DGS49: Your point is only valid if you apply the noun:

prima facie case (noun)

Law.

A case in which the evidence presented is sufficient for a judgment to be made unless the evidence is contested.​
We have two recent examples where, (1) President Trump claimed that Trump Tower had been bugged by the Obama Administration, and (2) Judge Napolitano
In both of your examples Trump and Napolitano were well within the definition of the adverb, and the adjective (Napolitano certainly knew that):

prima facie (adverb)

At first sight; before closer inspection: They had, prima facie, a legitimate complaint.

adjective
1. True, authentic, or adequate at first sight; ostensible: prima facie credibility.

2. Evident without proof or reasoning; obvious: a prima facie violation of the treaty.​

But they didn't MAKE t h e in case, or present it as an opinion based in observable facts. In both cases, it was presented to the public as an assertion of fact, which was a tactical error.

To illustrate, let's say Commentator A states that "Barry Bonds was juiced when he set the home run records!" Commentator B produces photos of Bonds early and late in his career, quotes his weight at those times, and cites expert opinion that Bonds' increase in muscle mass could not have resulted from diet and conditioning alone. Commentator B then gives his opinion that Bonds was juiced. Which opinion will get more respect?

UPDATE
Who was, and is, bathed daily with whitewash more than Hillary Clinton along with every one of her merry band of America-haters?
When all of the talk about Hillary Clinton’s crimes comes to an end she will not be charged with anything. The latest bullshit is that FBI Director Comey did not trust Loretta Lynch. Is that supposed to be earth-shattering news! Take Hillary out of the equation and Comey would be a fool if he did trust a creature like Loretta Lynch.

FBI Director James Comey distrusted former Attorney General Loretta Lynch because he believed she helped play down the investigation into Hillary Clinton's private server, according to a new report.​

By Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 20:13 EDT, 22 April 2017 | Updated: 20:18 EDT, 22 April 2017

Comey 'distrusted' former Attorney General Loretta Lynch | Daily Mail Online

I am certain that fifty years from now a journalist will smell a buck writing about Hillary’s treason. Even if our journalist is after the truth that every American already knows, he will be overwhelmed by so many long-forgotten lies he will lose sight of the only fact that matters. The scum in the government, and in the media, did everything they could do to see that one of their own did not go to jail. Hillary was, and is, an embarrassment, but she was, and is, so entwined with the rest of them she is too big to be put in jail.

Hillary Clinton fading away into a non-person is the only thing Americans can hope for.

Forum List

Back