Mediamatters

I have always maintained that we should leave Soros' 'Nazi' affiliations out of any debate about him - it is unfair to hold him fully accountable for his actions at that time. Although I do find his attitude towards that period of his life to be somewhat disconcerting. I don't understand how anyone with any morals would not feel some guilt over their actions.

Besides, there are far more important, and relevant, reasons to attack Soros.

That would probably be why Glenn didn't attack Soros for it.

At all costs.

truthshieldscopy0sf.jpg

Dear idiots , what is Becks evidence for what he claimed about the man?
Soros and his own words during a taped interview.

If you EVER bothered to educate yourself on matters other than sheer liberal lunacy, you would know it!

Fact is, your beloved Soros aided in the wanton slaughter of his fellow Jews. And proudly proclaimed it to be the happiest time of his life........That should send a thrilling tingle up your loony liberal leg. Eh, ya loony liberal IDIOT?

Last edited:
Soros has spoken publicly about how he escaped the death camps by posing as a member of a Christian family. The teenager did accompany his protector, whose job was to confiscate property from Jews in Nazi-occupied Hungary.

Steve Kroft, in a 1998 "60 Minutes" interview, told Soros that it sounded like "an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years." But Soros said that he doesn't feel guilty for what happened because "whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator; the property was being taken away."

Beck, who on Tuesday described Soros' actions in the 1940s on Fox News, also claimed not to be "making a judgment" and acknowledged that the teenage Soros "was surviving."

Glenn Beck letterFox News defended Beck on Thursday in a statement to the New York Times.

Joel Cheatwood, a senior vice president at Fox News, told the Times that "information regarding Mr. Soros's experiences growing up were taken directly from his writings and from interviews given by him to the media, and no negative opinion was offered as to his actions as a child."

Glenn Beck draws criticism over latest Holocaust comments | The Upshot Yahoo! News

I have always maintained that we should leave Soros' 'Nazi' affiliations out of any debate about him - it is unfair to hold him fully accountable for his actions at that time. Although I do find his attitude towards that period of his life to be somewhat disconcerting. I don't understand how anyone with any morals would not feel some guilt over their actions.

Exactly. Though it can give some insight into why a person is who they are now, when it is more than 60 years later, nobody should hold somebody accountable for what they thought, said, or did at Age 14.

But in retrospect, Soros recounts that time in some detail including how he felt then. Remembering it so well, wouldn't you now think he would express some sense of at least regret for his actions? And because there is nothing in his words or his writings to suggest that he does now feel some regret for that time, is it unreasonable to note that there is no indication that he does?

Soros himself has well funded some pretty radical or far leftwing stuff with deliberate attempt to support the election of public figures and to take down public figures. That makes him fair game for analysis, critique, and criticism.

Exactly. Though it can give some insight into why a person is who they are now, when it is more than 60 years later, nobody should hold somebody accountable for what they thought, said, or did at Age 14.

But in retrospect, Soros recounts that time in some detail including how he felt then. Remembering it so well, wouldn't you now think he would express some sense of at least regret for his actions? And because there is nothing in his words or his writings to suggest that he does now feel some regret for that time, is it unreasonable to note that there is no indication that he does?

Soros himself has well funded some pretty radical or far leftwing stuff with deliberate attempt to support the election of public figures and to take down public figures. That makes him fair game for analysis, critique, and criticism.
His mother was a Jewish anti-semite to the core....Sounds like the whole family is batshit crazy to the core, Fox.

Sad thing is, did you see the clip of ol' Hillary praising him like he's some sort of god?

It's a sickening thing to see.

I would encourage people to read his books, particularly "The Age of Fallibility" and "The Bubble of American Supremacy". Both are a real eye opener into his attitude towards America... and, I would defy any liberal to defend him having read those two books, particularly anyone who claims to defend the US Constitution.

Forum List

Back