Media Whores

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Are there any bigger whores out there than Randall Terry, Larry Klayman and that clown whose name escapes me now who kept yelling about enforcing the subpoena to bring Terri to D.C.?

Wow these guys are transparent, they don't give two shits about Terri, its nothing but loads of free publicity and airtime for them.....and they talk about playing politics with Terri.......look in the mirror boys!

Don't see Felos(a proud Greek hehehe) holding nearly as many press conferences as these 3 whores and the parents and brothers. Then he gets hammered for saying she looked beautiful...ok bad choice of words, what would y'all like him to say? "oh she looks like shit, she looks like hell....Jesus never seen anybody look worse", i'm sure we could've all done better.

My point is this is a bitter situation and neither side needs these media whores involved ALONG WITH CONGRESS. I wish the cameras and the religious nutjobs outside the hospice would have the freakin decency to pack up and leave the family to deal with this very sad situation alone.

OCA said:
Are there any bigger whores out there than Randall Terry, Larry Klayman and that clown whose name escapes me now who kept yelling about enforcing the subpoena to bring Terri to D.C.?

Wow these guys are transparent, they don't give two shits about Terri, its nothing but loads of free publicity and airtime for them.....and they talk about playing politics with Terri.......look in the mirror boys!

Don't see Felos(a proud Greek hehehe) holding nearly as many press conferences as these 3 whores and the parents and brothers. Then he gets hammered for saying she looked beautiful...ok bad choice of words, what would y'all like him to say? "oh she looks like shit, she looks like hell....Jesus never seen anybody look worse", i'm sure we could've all done better.

My point is this is a bitter situation and neither side needs these media whores involved ALONG WITH CONGRESS. I wish the cameras and the religious nutjobs outside the hospice would have the freakin decency to pack up and leave the family to deal with this very sad situation alone.

Don't leave out Jesse !!!

dilloduck said:
Don't leave out Jesse !!!

Oh yeah, Jessie, but Jessie has been a media whore for decades now, he's about all used up now except for when CNN has a few minutes they need to fill.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
OCA said:
Oh yeah, Jessie, but Jessie has been a media whore for decades now, he's about all used up now except for when CNN has a few minutes they need to fill.

even FOX buys his crap when they need a filler.

dilloduck said:
even FOX buys his crap when they need a filler.

I thought Hannity was going to work up a hernia fawning over Jackson on Hannity's talk show this afternoon.

I made the mistake of buying Hannity's first book. A boring, poorly written, poorly researched piece of garbage. I started having some doubts about him after that. After the last few days, I no longer have any doubts about Hannity at all. That boy is not too damn bright - he's just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time with the right message.

Merlin1047 said:
I thought Hannity was going to work up a hernia fawning over Jackson on Hannity's talk show this afternoon.

I made the mistake of buying Hannity's first book. A boring, poorly written, poorly researched piece of garbage. I started having some doubts about him after that. After the last few days, I no longer have any doubts about Hannity at all. That boy is not too damn bright - he's just lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time with the right message.

I agree. Hannity is weak-water piece of neocon crap. He only cares about Hannity. He makes Rush look like an intellectual. All Hannity does is cheerlead Bush, who is not a conservative by any stretch.

Well, there's always Michael Savage to fall back on.

One thing about boisterous Michael, he calls it the way he sees it, and that means Republicans, Independents, or Democrats are "open season" to him.

He's still a conservative.........but he's tough on all of them. That's probably why there's such a love/hate relationship towards him with those that know of him.

I think Hannity has a good heart, but he does lack some of the "smarts" of other conservatives, when debating or defending conservative or Christian issues.

Another couple radio personalities that I like are Michael Medved(mispelled?), Dennis Prager(mispelled?), and Glen Beck(mispelled?).

Medved really impresses me the way he encourages callers that disagree with him to call in, rather than having a lot of callers just agreeing and giving him strokes. I have a lot of respect for those conservatives that are willing to debate intelligently with the left, and Medved does an admirable job.

William Joyce said:
I agree. Hannity is weak-water piece of neocon crap. He only cares about Hannity. He makes Rush look like an intellectual. All Hannity does is cheerlead Bush, who is not a conservative by any stretch.

Lol are true conservatives supposed to be racial seperatists now? OMG! :eek2:

OCA said:
Lol are true conservatives supposed to be racial seperatists now? OMG! :eek2:

Man, I hope not, or we'll fulfill the hopes and dreams of every "leftie" alive.

Eightball said:
Well, there's always Michael Savage to fall back on.

One thing about boisterous Michael, he calls it the way he sees it, and that means Republicans, Independents, or Democrats are "open season" to him.

He's still a conservative.........but he's tough on all of them. That's probably why there's such a love/hate relationship towards him with those that know of him.

I think Hannity has a good heart, but he does lack some of the "smarts" of other conservatives, when debating or defending conservative or Christian issues.

Another couple radio personalities that I like are Michael Medved(mispelled?), Dennis Prager(mispelled?), and Glen Beck(mispelled?).

Medved really impresses me the way he encourages callers that disagree with him to call in, rather than having a lot of callers just agreeing and giving him strokes. I have a lot of respect for those conservatives that are willing to debate intelligently with the left, and Medved does an admirable job.

My favorite is Rusty Humprhies - if you haven't heard him yet, you need to...

I've never heard a host that can make you laugh so hard you cry... He has the balls to call folks a "Candy ass" yet isn't as harsh as Savage..

www.talk2rusty.com

-Cp said:
My favorite is Rusty Humprhies - if you haven't heard him yet, you need to...

I've never heard a host that can make you laugh so hard you cry... He has the balls to call folks a "Candy ass" yet isn't as harsh as Savage..

www.talk2rusty.com

Oh, yes......I've heard Rusty before.......he's very good!

Eightball said:
Oh, yes......I've heard Rusty before.......he's very good!

Do you have a local radio station that carries his program?

It's on weekdays from 6-9pm PST....

-Cp said:
Do you have a local radio station that carries his program?

It's on weekdays from 6-9pm PST....

I think that Humphries just does fill-ins with the talk show hosts that I can get on the AM radio frequency in my area.

I live in the San Francisco Bay area, more specifically, San Jose, Ca. or the Silicon Valley.

We have three conservative AM stations........560 KSFO, 910 KNEW, and 1220 KCTS(not sure about the those call letters).

560 starts the morning with Rush, then Dr. Laura, then Hannity, local personality, then Laura Ingram, and then Weird programming with George Norrey.....Art Bells replacement.

910 starts out with Glen Beck, then a local consevative, then Savage, then some weird guy........and later Lars Larson at night......etc.

1220 starts with Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt.........and then the station fades out........

I don't think we get Humphries except as a fill-in when someone is on vacation, unless he has is broadcasted late at night.

Anyway..........not a bad spectrum of conservative talk for the Far Left Coast.........and especially San Francisco Bay Area!

ABC has a power house station at 810 KGO on the AM dial. They are basically moderate to strong left leaning. Only one host on KGO is really conservative, and that's Dr. Bill Wattenberg. He does the late weekend night shift.

Air America has started a station in the Bay Area......It took over a longtime easy listening music station called 960 KABL........It was sad when that station shut down and Air America took it over. That station is very week, unless you live right in S.F..

Forum List

Back