Media to Blame for HalloweenGate Cover-Up

Faux Outrage again. Oh My!

Whatever...you all DON'T CARE the Lamestream media was complicit in covering this up...so be it.

so you all tell us...WHEN did you hear about this costume ball with Hollywood actors attending?

Great thread Steph

No problem, we all know you wouldn't care..you like the media in the back pockets of the Progressive party...that way you don't have to face any hard facts.

Whatever...you all DON'T CARE the Lamestream media was complicit in covering this up...so be it.

so you all tell us...WHEN did you hear about this costume ball with Hollywood actors attending?
When it happened, on CNN!
This is what I love about CON$, no matter how thoroughly their lies are exposed, they just play dumb and keep on lying.

P103109PS-0749.jpg

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama react to performers during a Halloween reception for military families and children of White House and Residence staff in the East Room of the White House, Oct. 31, 2009. October 31, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Scenes from the White House: The Obamas host local kids – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

gal.bospooky.gi.jpg

The president and first lady played host to approximately 2000 kids from the Washington Metro area on Saturday evening, the Obamas' first Halloween in the White House. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)

Obamas celebrate first Halloween at the White House – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

WASHINGTON (CNN)– President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are celebrating their first Halloween at the White House by inviting Washington area students and military families to trick or treat.
According to the White House, up to 2,000 kids between the ages of 6 and 14 years old are expected on the grounds of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Saturday evening.
Three 1,000 lb pumpkins shipped in from Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wisconsin will be on display, while children are entertained by Star Wars characters, snow globe fairies, bubble makers, and wandering trees.

Obamas Continue White House Halloween Tradition

Today With President Barack Obama

This is what I love about CON$, no matter how thoroughly their lies are exposed, they just play dumb and keep on lying.

P103109PS-0749.jpg

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama react to performers during a Halloween reception for military families and children of White House and Residence staff in the East Room of the White House, Oct. 31, 2009. October 31, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

Scenes from the White House: The Obamas host local kids – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

gal.bospooky.gi.jpg

The president and first lady played host to approximately 2000 kids from the Washington Metro area on Saturday evening, the Obamas' first Halloween in the White House. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)

Obamas celebrate first Halloween at the White House – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

WASHINGTON (CNN)– President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are celebrating their first Halloween at the White House by inviting Washington area students and military families to trick or treat.
According to the White House, up to 2,000 kids between the ages of 6 and 14 years old are expected on the grounds of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Saturday evening.
Three 1,000 lb pumpkins shipped in from Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Wisconsin will be on display, while children are entertained by Star Wars characters, snow globe fairies, bubble makers, and wandering trees.

LOL, not what is being talked about...
it was THE COSTUME ball HELD AFTERWARD with Johnny Depp and other Hollywood actors..
my gawd..:lol:

Great thread Steph

No problem, we all know you wouldn't care..you like the media in the back pockets of the Progressive party...that way you don't have to face any hard facts.

You just got your head handed to you Steph

Keep digging!

Great thread Steph

You just got your head handed to you Steph

Keep digging!

by who? Pfeeeesh..

believe what you will...
but we all know if the MEDIA had been involved in a cover up of the Bush's...well lets just say we all know what would happened..lol

Last edited:
They didn't hide it. Unless putting it on the White House website is hiding it.

The media, dickhead. Not the Obamas. I have already stated on this thread that I have no issue with the party - unless it was funded by the taxpayer. And even then, it's mildly inappropriate... no big deal. But please don't let the facts get in the way of whining.

Which media hid it? FOXNEWS? Why would they do that?
Why would it get wide coverage to begin with?

Fuck, Obama and the media are either obsessed with his every move or there is a conspiracy to hide what he does.

:rofl:

I really hope Romney campaigns on this Halloween party.

8pka1.png

And another Wingnut attack FAILS.
What I love about this "scandal" is the assholes are not the least bit embarrASSed by their stupidity in swallowing this bullshit, but will just keep on swallowing whatever bullshit is fed to them by GOP hate media.

You mean like you ALL swallowed Palin and Black men...

heres one for you too....waaaaaa...:eusa_boohoo::lol:
Swallowed? Is that a pun? Stuphanie made a funny.

Most sane people can believe that there can be an attraction between people of different skin colors. Odd that you think it is so outrageous.

The media, dickhead. Not the Obamas. I have already stated on this thread that I have no issue with the party - unless it was funded by the taxpayer. And even then, it's mildly inappropriate... no big deal. But please don't let the facts get in the way of whining.

Which media hid it? FOXNEWS? Why would they do that?
Why would it get wide coverage to begin with?

Fuck, Obama and the media are either obsessed with his every move or there is a conspiracy to hide what he does.

:rofl:

I really hope Romney campaigns on this Halloween party.

LOL, well it was HELD at the white house for one...
and let me see, we heard about MaBelle shopping at Petco and target...why the HELL did we need to see that in the media...

you people crack me up

P103109PS-0749.jpg

gal.bospooky.gi.jpg

OMG!!! It's a White House tradition dating back at least until Nixon AND I WAS NEVER INFORMED!!!

What probably makes Stuphie the angriest is that Obama's costume was a suit: in fact he was costumed as the President. :rofl:

Stuphie! Have you checked on the toilet paper brand yet?

What else is new? The outrage factor! There might be bland coverage of some things just to pretend the story has been told but never ever any outrage in the media over the antics of democrat administrations. The media brought down the Nixon administration when it was easy to fake an informant and pretend that speculation was fact. Reagan's violation of a left wing senator's obscure amendment to a Military appropriations bill was the basis for outrage in the media about what they called "Iran-Contra". It was a piss-ant issue that was magnified a hundred times by fake outrage. They tried to get Bush with fake outrage about a CIA employee who was "outed" but she was outed in a hundred cocktail parties before Bob Novak ever printed the story. Today you have "Op-Fast/Furious where the Attorney General is responsible for the shipment of over 2,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and the resulting carnage of maybe hundreds of Mexican citizens and a US Border Patrol agent but no outrage. Minimal bland coverage and absolutely no sign of outrage.

What else is new? The outrage factor! There might be bland coverage of some things just to pretend the story has been told but never ever any outrage in the media over the antics of democrat administrations. The media brought down the Nixon administration when it was easy to fake an informant and pretend that speculation was fact. Reagan's violation of a left wing senator's obscure amendment to a Military appropriations bill was the basis for outrage in the media about what they called "Iran-Contra". It was a piss-ant issue that was magnified a hundred times by fake outrage. They tried to get Bush with fake outrage about a CIA employee who was "outed" but she was outed in a hundred cocktail parties before Bob Novak ever printed the story. Today you have "Op-Fast/Furious where the Attorney General is responsible for the shipment of over 2,000 illegal weapons to Mexico and the resulting carnage of maybe hundreds of Mexican citizens and a US Border Patrol agent but no outrage. Minimal bland coverage and absolutely no sign of outrage.

How DARE they have a Halloween party for Military families and local D.C. students.

H OW DARE THEY!!!!????

P103109PS-0749.jpg

gal.bospooky.gi.jpg

LOL, not what is being talked about...
it was THE COSTUME ball HELD AFTERWARD with Johnny Depp and other Hollywood actors..
my gawd..:lol:
Why am I not surprised that you won't admit the truth?

The first photo is from the "ball" held inside the White House afterward.
Here is another inside the White House "ball" photo.

P103109PS-0616.jpg

President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama host a Halloween reception for military families and children of White House and Residence staff in the East Room of the White House, Oct. 31, 2009. October 31, 2009. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

And here is a Nov 1, 2009 announcement of Depp and Burton attending the "ball" and the reception Depp received from the children.

Johnny Depp News: ~Depp & Burton Attend Whitehouse Halloween Party~

President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama on Saturday handed out treats to more than 2,000 trick-or-treaters, marking their Halloween at a White House event partly aimed at honoring military families.

Johnny Depp & Tim Burton were amoung the attendess at the Whitehouse Halloween Party and apparently Johnny was very popular with the children because of his Jack Sparrow character from Pirates Of The Caribbean. It is not known yet if Depp & Burton dressed up for the Party but we do know there was some characters from The Night Before Christmas and apparently a tea party with the Mad Hatter....could this have been Johnny Depp?

Why does Stephanie hate the children of military veterans?

You know...sometimes, I think someone puts out these stories on purpose, leaving out the facts, making them as outrageous as possible...then sits back and watches suckers like Stephanie and Whitehall take the bait.

Gotta remember to turn on the BS meter, whenever 'something'Gate is in the title. :banghead:

Let's see.

The great Halloween-party-coverup story has OBVIOUSLY collapsed under the sheer weight of its idiotic buffoonery.

What's next? How about spinning the story another way?

Just say that Barack and Michelle Obama are practicing pagans who tried to lure young unsuspecting children to stand in a circle with an upside down pentagram in order to steal their souls for Satan, who, by the way, is a well-known Marxist. (Why do you think the devil is red?)

Forum List

Back