Media to blame bad economy on the flu

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
He it comes get used to it. The state run media will attempt to shift blame for a weakening sluggish economy from their master Obama over to the flu epidemic. Guess even they can't continue to blame Bush.

He it comes get used to it. The state run media will attempt to shift blame for a weakening sluggish economy from their master Obama over to the flu epidemic. Guess even they can't continue to blame Bush.

weird that you'd post this now when i just heard Rush Limbaugh talking about the same thing.

regardless, i guarantee that you can find past stories about the detriment to the economy the annual flu season causes.

I heard it on CNBC first and then on PBS. I don't listen to Rush. But you know what they say great minds think alike. But please...don't try to tell me that the media would be blaming the flu if a republican were in the White House. LMAO

Last edited:

Republicans - continuing to pretend that disease cannot effect the function of the economy - no surprise.

weird that you'd post this now when i just heard Rush Limbaugh talking about the same thing.

regardless, i guarantee that you can find past stories about the detriment to the economy the annual flu season causes.

I heard it on CNBC first and then on PBS. I don't listen to Rush. But you know what they say great minds think alike. But please...don't try to tell me that the media would be blaming the flu if a republican were in the White House. LMAO
BULLSHIT!

It was your MessiahRushie who said the "STATE RUN MEDIA" would use the flu to shift blame, not CNBC or PBS. And only DittoNazis say "state run media." But it is understandable for you to deny you listen to your MessiahRushie and brand yourself as a "Misinformation Voter."

sure you don't. that's why you use his terminology and posted the story at the same time he was talking about it without any links to any news articles or sources.

that aside, is it your position that a particularly bad or even mild flu season is not a detriment to the economy?

Last edited:
It's never Obama's fault.
He is protected by Presidential affirmative action being the first black President.
He is and will never be held accountable....

For anything!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back