Media Ties Romney to Trump, Ignores Obama-Sharpton Connection

oh those two faced double standards.. people the lamestream media is NOT a friend to Republicans...get a clue
LINKS in article at site

SNIP:
by John Nolte15 hours ago182post a comment

As I mentioned in my piece this morning examining the organized narrative the media built over the weekend to aid Obama and damage Romney, the primary push was going to be to tie Romney to Donald Trump. Because Trump is still pushing the discredited "birther" conspiracy surrounding Obama's place of birth, the corrupt media feels it can hurt our likely GOP nominee by either tying him to a "racist extremist" or by threatening him with this distraction until he backs down and repudiates Trump.

It's an old and obvious trick and just a few minutes ago the basement-rated CNN assumed its favorite position -- shilling for Obama -- with this. Note the chryon: Romney supporter under fire for "birther" comments.

The rationale behind the media drawing a direct line from Romney to Trump is that Romney has met with Trump, accepted his endorsement, and won't distance himself from the famous billionaire.

But as is always the case, the media's double standard is a glaring one. After all, Al Sharpton is a proud and open Obama supporter, Obama has met with Sharpton, and Obama hasn't distanced himself from the MSNBC' racial demagogue -- who just this weekend made headlines with this: Republicans Want To 'Wipe Out Innocent People' Like 'Hitler's Germany'.

And this is the least of the hateful, racially divisive things Sharpton says on a disturbingly regular basis.

read it all here
Media Ties Romney to Trump But Not Sharpton to Obama
Romney has attached himself to Trump at the hip. I don't see the same with Sharpton.
Keep reading that Breitbart crap.

lol, the new talking point, attached at the HIP...just like Obama was with Rev. Wright..
cool

Last edited:
oh those two faced double standards.. people the lamestream media is NOT a friend to Republicans...get a clue
LINKS in article at site

SNIP:
by John Nolte15 hours ago182post a comment

As I mentioned in my piece this morning examining the organized narrative the media built over the weekend to aid Obama and damage Romney, the primary push was going to be to tie Romney to Donald Trump. Because Trump is still pushing the discredited "birther" conspiracy surrounding Obama's place of birth, the corrupt media feels it can hurt our likely GOP nominee by either tying him to a "racist extremist" or by threatening him with this distraction until he backs down and repudiates Trump.

It's an old and obvious trick and just a few minutes ago the basement-rated CNN assumed its favorite position -- shilling for Obama -- with this. Note the chryon: Romney supporter under fire for "birther" comments.

The rationale behind the media drawing a direct line from Romney to Trump is that Romney has met with Trump, accepted his endorsement, and won't distance himself from the famous billionaire.

But as is always the case, the media's double standard is a glaring one. After all, Al Sharpton is a proud and open Obama supporter, Obama has met with Sharpton, and Obama hasn't distanced himself from the MSNBC' racial demagogue -- who just this weekend made headlines with this: Republicans Want To 'Wipe Out Innocent People' Like 'Hitler's Germany'.

And this is the least of the hateful, racially divisive things Sharpton says on a disturbingly regular basis.

read it all here
Media Ties Romney to Trump But Not Sharpton to Obama
Romney has attached himself to Trump at the hip. I don't see the same with Sharpton.

lol, the new talking point, attached at the HIP...just like Obama was with Rev. Wright..
cool

WHAT- you didn't know Romney has been sitting in Trumps pews with his family for the last 20 years? ... Don't worry though he never heard any of the bad stuff~

cool

WHAT- you didn't know Romney has been sitting in Trumps pews with his family for the last 20 years? ... Don't worry though he never heard any of the bad stuff~

yeah...business BAD...Gubmint GOOD! GOD Damn Small Business! Your Chickens have come home to roost for making it possible for people to WORK by the sweat of thier BROW~!

Careful Nancy.. you'll soil your panties.... go take a Xanbar and calm the fuck down.

:eek:

Translation: I just told the truth and Soggy can't think of an adult answer.

Soggy, you might have to throw a tantrum and put me on ignore. :lol:

Well, if you wanna say launching your Senatorial bid in the home of Ayers... flimsy ties... then have at it.

Ayer's admits he threw a fund raiser for Obama in his home.

LINK

Forum List

Back