Media Targeted At DNC Convention

Sounds like they suspect home-grown fruit flies.

I despise the LMM, but even I wouldn't want to see any CNN folks hurt. Now maybe if they just blew up a truck or two. . . . . . .

Does anyone even remotely feel like the next inevitability of security and law enforcement is going to look like the company OCP from Robocop?

DKSuddeth said:
Does anyone even remotely feel like the next inevitability of security and law enforcement is going to look like the company OCP from Robocop?

Hey, I'd need a translator for that! However, my brother tells me that they have stopped tons of attempts and dry runs. He's not sure why they aren't letting people know, kind of like these airline things, but figures it has to do with counter-intel. I don't follow.

At the same time, they KNOW that they will not be 100% effective all the time, thus sure something will happen.

DKSuddeth said:

I have been thinking this was possible since 9/11 first occured, and saw it forming within 1 week.

we are using private companies for security and interrogation in this war, I think its only a matter of time before it happens on the home front. :terror: :tinfoil:

DKSuddeth said:
we are using private companies for security and interrogation in this war, I think its only a matter of time before it happens on the home front. :terror: :tinfoil:

Puerto Rico just got authorization to put the National Guard on the streets. This will be the template.

Merlin1047 said:
Sounds like they suspect home-grown fruit flies.

I despise the LMM, but even I wouldn't want to see any CNN folks hurt. Now maybe if they just blew up a truck or two. . . . . . .

I would sincerely hope that no incedents occurred - including a blown up truck - that would give the slightest bit of encouragement to terrorists at home or abroad.

Forum List

Back