Media sympathizes with MS-13, lambasts Trump

Media sympathizes with MS-13, lambasts Trump

"President Trump gave an impassioned speech on Friday, vowing to "destroy the vile criminal cartel" MS-13 -- but some in the media lambasted him for talking tough about the brutal gang, and instead presented sympathetic coverage of the group known for carrying out gruesome murders.

"[MS-13 has] transformed peaceful parks and beautiful quiet neighborhoods into blood-stained killing fields. They’re animals. We cannot tolerate as a society the spilling of innocent, young, wonderful vibrant people," Trump said to an audience of law enforcement officials, who mostly cheered in approval.

But despite the president's pledge to stop the killings and keep Americans safe from gang members, several left-leaning outlets asserted Trump was making the gang "stronger" with his rhetoric."

So evidently Liberals believe if you acknowledge the violent, murderous gangs Barry imported during his reign toy only make the problem worse, that is you simply ignore them the problem will go away.....

WTF*?!

The MS13 is a blowback - a consequence - of the US' racist , cruel unconstitutional war against our alien friends.

??????

The MS13 is a blowback - a consequence - of the US' racist , cruel unconstitutional war against our alien friends.

Are you joking?

Are you sane?

A little, and I think I am more well versed in this subject than you are.

Well , you can read the report linked to my statement or ask ANY immigrant who has spent time at an immigration center.

That makes no sense.

Don't blame me for your cognitive deficit.

You realize that most of our “alien friends,” much like yourself, are not likely well educated enough regarding this subject to speak meaningfully to what is or is not constitutional at the very least, right?

As a neonazi , or employee of an immigration center , you ought to be well aware of your creation.

You really need to elaborate if you are going to make absurd accusations like that.

And ladies and gentlemen - there, in a nutshell, is a representative of the Know-Nothing Party.

Voted for Hillary, sorry.

But thanks for the post. You folks illustrate my opinion of you daily.

Well , you can read the report linked to my statement or ask ANY immigrant who has spent time at an immigration center.

That makes no sense.

You realize that most of our “alien friends,” much like yourself, are not likely well educated enough regarding this subject to speak meaningfully to what is or is not constitutional at the very least, right?

This is what our 3rd President and Founding Father stated about the subject matter:

4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force."

/----/ Anything to back that nonsense up?

That makes no sense.

This is what our 3rd President and Founding Father stated about the subject matter:

4. _Resolved_, That alien friends are under the jurisdiction and protection of the laws of the State wherein they are: that no power over them has been delegated to the United States, nor prohibited to the individual States, distinct from their power over citizens. And it being true as a general principle, and one of the amendments to the Constitution having also declared, that "the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people," the act of the Congress of the United States, passed on the -- day of July, 1798, intituled "An Act concerning aliens," which assumes powers over alien friends, not delegated by the Constitution, is not law, but is altogether void, and of no force."

And?

That makes no sense.

And?

The word "and" is a conjunction

/----/ Anything to back that nonsense up?

That makes no sense.

/—-/ How about Section 3 from your link?
SEC. 3. And be it further enacted, That it shall be the duty of the marshal of the district in which any alien enemy shall be apprehended, who by the President of the United States, or by order of any court, judge or justice, as aforesaid, shall be required to depart, and to be removed, as aforesaid, to provide therefor, and to execute such order, by himself or his deputy, or other discreet person or persons to be employed by him, by causing a removal of such alien out of the territory of the United States; and for such removal the marshal shall have the warrant of the President of the United States, or of the court, judge or justice ordering the same, as the case may be.

APPROVED, July 6, 1798.

That makes no sense.

/—-/ How about Section 3 from your link?
SEC. 3. And be it further enacted, That it shall be the duty of the marshal of the district in which any alien enemy shall be apprehended, who by the President of the United States, or by order of any court, judge or justice, as aforesaid, shall be required to depart, and to be removed, as aforesaid, to provide therefor, and to execute such order, by himself or his deputy, or other discreet person or persons to be employed by him, by causing a removal of such alien out of the territory of the United States; and for such removal the marshal shall have the warrant of the President of the United States, or of the court, judge or justice ordering the same, as the case may be.

APPROVED, July 6, 1798.

Congress agreed that James Madison and Thomas Jefferson were correct and allowed the immigration "Law" to expire in 1800.

We had no federal immigration law for about 70 years until Congress again USURPED the authority due to the Chinese Menace aka the "Yellow Peril"

And so it fucking goes.

1. It's the job of the police to take criminals into custody, not to administer punishment.

2. We have a document that says people are considered to be innocent until proven guilty. But I doubt that Trumpbots are familiar with it.

3. When Police take a person into custody, they are responsible for that persons physical well being.

4. Trump's mass deportation of otherwise non-criminal illegals creates an environment where they cannot go to Police for protection, cannot report crimes and cannot be witnesses against MS13 and other criminals for fear of being deported - that only means that MS13 can terrorize without fear of police action against them. IT'S THE STUPIDEST STRATEGY IMAGINABLE!

5. Cited the incredible stupidity of Trump's policies does NOT mean sympathizing with MS13.

6. The OP is an idiot!
1. It's the job of the police to take criminals into custody, not to administer punishment.

2. We have a document that says people are considered to be innocent until proven guilty. But I doubt that Trumpbots are familiar with it.

3. When Police take a person into custody, they are responsible for that persons physical well being.

4. Trump's mass deportation of otherwise non-criminal illegals creates an environment where they cannot go to Police for protection, cannot report crimes and cannot be witnesses against MS13 and other criminals for fear of being deported - that only means that MS13 can terrorize without fear of police action against them. IT'S THE STUPIDEST STRATEGY IMAGINABLE!

5. Cited the incredible stupidity of Trump's policies does NOT mean sympathizing with MS13.

6. The OP is an idiot!
Nonsense. Illegals won't cooperate with the police. They won't report crimes and they damn sure won't be a witness. Those are lies that liberals tell. Doing any of those things guarantees a long, painful and bloody death starting with their children.

?Wielding machetes and baseball bats, MS-13 carried out ‘medieval’ killings, feds say

Forum List

Back