Media Surprised That Christians Schools Are . . . Christian

I'm sorry but it is the Christians or at least trying to pretend they are Christian. It isn't what they say but how they act. And they are acting like they have never read the bible. Yes there is no question in my mind that many Christians do believe that any sign of gayism is a road straight to hell. To bad they can't understand what the bible says. Look at the way they back the mistreatment of people that are in need of help. Do any of you supposed Christians know what the bible says about that. Remember that Christ was a refugee.

Christ wasn't a refugee, dumbass.

Good grief and you expect a Christian to take you serious on the rest of your crap?

Karen Pence Is Working At A School That Bans LGBTQ Employees And Kids | HuffPost

Karen Pence has been married to Mike Pence since 1985. In response to requests for comment on the school’s hiring practices and admissions policies, a spokesperson for Mrs. Pence noted that she also previously taught at the school for 12 years, while her husband was in Congress. The couple’s daughter Charlotte Pence attended the school, according to the school’s website.

children-in-front.jpg

- the same products of the christian bible have been passed from generation after generation uninterrupted since the 4th century.

time has long passed for the christian bible to be reprimanded not only as a work of fiction but a disturbingly virulent political document disguised as a religion.

So this was the outrage du jour for my sister, the family's token leftist:

Karen Pence Works at School That Bans Gay Employees and Students

Apparently, this is a big, shocking story worthy of much coverage:

Karen Pence to teach at school that bans LGBTQ employees, students

Karen Pence Is Working At A School That Bans LGBTQ Employees And Kids | HuffPost

The school that hired Karen Pence requires applicants to disavow gay marriage, trans identity

Why this is such a bombshell is anyone's guess. To quote Matt Walsh, the media seems to "discover" that the Pences are Christians every two months or so, and they're shocked and outraged every time.

I'm not entirely certain what the problem is here. Obviously, given that they all basically used the same headline, they're up in arms yet again about Christians stubbornly insisting that "alternative" sexual behavior is not okay, in direct contradiction to the CLEAR dictates of the left. I'm just not sure if they're demanding that Christian private schools should endorse behavior they don't agree with, or if they're demanding that the Vice President's wife should have to get a job in a place she doesn't agree with.

Indeed, my wake up call this morning was to see a Leftist colleague on Facebook screeching about this. I'm THIS CLOSE to saying wake me up when liberals are screeching about Muslims not taking gay students in their schools.....but of course I won't. But what she said about Christians in that post REALLY ticks me off

The school that hired Karen Pence requires applicants to disavow gay marriage, trans identity

Why this is such a bombshell is anyone's guess. To quote Matt Walsh, the media seems to "discover" that the Pences are Christians every two months or so, and they're shocked and outraged every time.

I'm not entirely certain what the problem is here. Obviously, given that they all basically used the same headline, they're up in arms yet again about Christians stubbornly insisting that "alternative" sexual behavior is not okay, in direct contradiction to the CLEAR dictates of the left. I'm just not sure if they're demanding that Christian private schools should endorse behavior they don't agree with, or if they're demanding that the Vice President's wife should have to get a job in a place she doesn't agree with.

I have no doubt you do NOT know what the problem is.

In fact, for you, there is NO problem!

But we talking about evangelical zealots (christians first, conservatives second, republicans third, no room left for patriotism) . People who think in the dark ages. People who believe women should submit to their husbands and that gays should NOT be tolerated. Obviously YOU have no problem with enslaving women and performing the final solution on all of your christian enemies but as a sane and rational person who doesn't want to be a victim of your inquisition I can assure you I do NOT want to go back to the dark ages.

These guys are just as bad as islamic zealots.

and their schools are teaching the next generation of anti-gay, anti-women zealots.

And you are a Puritanical Moralist Zealot. Make no mistake about it--and a cowardly unthinking one, being swept away by the Orthodoxy of your time.

Congrats on that.

Meh. We'll know they are serious when they start addressing Pence's track record and not targeting his wife and kids. Pence and family are deeply religious. Not sure what the shock factor is. Christian schools are still Christian.

But we talking about evangelical zealots (christians first, conservatives second, republicans third, no room left for patriotism) . People who think in the dark ages. People who believe women should submit to their husbands and that gays should NOT be tolerated. Obviously YOU have no problem with enslaving women and performing the final solution on all of your christian enemies but as a sane and rational person who doesn't want to be a victim of your inquisition I can assure you I do NOT want to go back to the dark ages.

and their schools are teaching the next generation of anti-gay, anti-women zealots.

And you are a Puritanical Moralist Zealot. Make no mistake about it--and a cowardly unthinking one, being swept away by the Orthodoxy of your time.

Congrats on that.

"And you are a Puritanical Moralist Zealot. Make no mistake about it--and a cowardly unthinking one, being swept away by the Orthodoxy of your time."

really?

insults and personal attacks?

is that a right wing evangelical zealot thing?

cowardly?

seriously?

you HAD to go there?

look SOURsue, your post is merely angry irrational personal attacks, completely unfounded.
or, if you prefer...lies!

and that is why you voted for trump!

you like liars!

I am a secular aheist/humanist who does not want ANY religious zealots of any religion teaching American children to hate America or other Americans.

If you do NOT agree then YOU are the zealot.

Tell me, cowardly liar....

if all public schools and all private schools were christian orthodox, teaching all American children that girls should submit, gays should be killed and atheists should NOT be allowed rights would you be happy?

Meh. We'll know they are serious when they start addressing Pence's track record and not targeting his wife and kids. Pence and family are deeply religious. Not sure what the shock factor is. Christian schools are still Christian.
We'll know they are serious when they start addressing Pence's track record and not targeting his wife and kids.

EarthLink - Politics

Pence defends wife's teaching jod at school that bars gays

Pence is responding to media reports of his wife returning to teach at a school that says it can refuse to employ gay and lesbian teachers or enroll children with gay or lesbian parents.

Pence and family are deeply religious.
seems your respite falls a little short for the christians as well.

Congrats on that.

"And you are a Puritanical Moralist Zealot. Make no mistake about it--and a cowardly unthinking one, being swept away by the Orthodoxy of your time."

really?

cowardly?

seriously?

you HAD to go there?

look SOURsue, your post is merely angry irrational personal attacks, completely unfounded.

you like liars!

I am a secular aheist/humanist who does not want ANY religious zealots of any religion teaching American children to hate America or other Americans.

if all public schools and all private schools were christian orthodox, teaching all American children that girls should submit, gays should be killed and atheists should NOT be allowed rights would you be happy?

Yes, I meant every word that I said. You are on the wide path, following along, mouthing the platitudes your Overlords have fed you. I have not ever read one single original thought in your posts, not one thought that is not Liberal Orthodoxy. Do you understand what Orthodoxy is?

For example, it's utterly ridiculous that you would type we want gays killed and atheists "denied rights"....

Free.

Your.

Mind.

YOU are the one trapped in the thinking of others. YOU are. Not Christians. YOU. Mouthing the talking points of others.

We'll know they are serious when they start addressing Pence's track record and not targeting his wife and kids.

EarthLink - Politics

Pence is responding to media reports of his wife returning to teach at a school that says it can refuse to employ gay and lesbian teachers or enroll children with gay or lesbian parents.

I dislike Pence immensely. I make no bones about it. I have said so multiple times. This argument goes nowhere. It's a private school. Don't like the way it's run then don't send your kids there.

I do not want that nonsense in the public schools.

Last edited:
If a school wants to discriminate due to sexual orientation, they should have their taxpayer subsidies (federal income tax exemption) permanently revoked.

If we were talking about a school that got any sort of actual subsidy, that would apply. But, of course, knowing what the topic is before shooting off your mouth has never been a requirement with you, has it?

Karen Pence has been married to Mike Pence since 1985. In response to requests for comment on the school’s hiring practices and admissions policies, a spokesperson for Mrs. Pence noted that she also previously taught at the school for 12 years, while her husband was in Congress. The couple’s daughter Charlotte Pence attended the school, according to the school’s website.

children-in-front.jpg

- the same products of the christian bible have been passed from generation after generation uninterrupted since the 4th century.

time has long passed for the christian bible to be reprimanded not only as a work of fiction but a disturbingly virulent political document disguised as a religion.

Gosh, meaningless bigotry and vitriol. Thanks for sharing and simultaneously wasting everyone's time.

It's not like she worked for a muslim school or a jewish school or a catholic school or a secular humanist school.
But this is pretty much the same thing as if she decided to work for a christer private school that did not accept minority students nor hire minority teachers....using religion as an excuse to not do so.

Indeed, my wake up call this morning was to see a Leftist colleague on Facebook screeching about this. I'm THIS CLOSE to saying wake me up when liberals are screeching about Muslims not taking gay students in their schools.....but of course I won't. But what she said about Christians in that post REALLY ticks me off

I hear there are people who DON'T wake up to 10 leftist hate screeds against Trump and Pence clogging the top of their Facebook feed. I wonder what that's like.

Congrats on that.

really?

cowardly?

seriously?

you HAD to go there?

you like liars!

Allow me to add "hypocrite" and "sanctimonious" to Sue's description of you.

"People who think in the dark ages."

". . . enslaving women"

". . . performing the final solution on all of your christian enemies"

". . . inquisition"

And you want to get your panties ruffled over someone ELSE making "angry irrational attacks"? Your entire post was nothing but a hyperbolic mess of baseless hatred. As much as you want to think of your position as rational and enlightened, you exude more nasty, hate-filled intolerance in one sentence than any of the Christians you so revile and long to eradicate do in their entire lives.

EarthLink - Politics

I dislike Pence immensely. I make no bones about it. I have said so multiple times. This argument goes nowhere. It's a private school. Don't like the way it's run then don't send your kids there.

What a coincidence. Christians don't want public school nonsense in their kids' lives. Hence the proliferation of Christian schools.

But for some reason, that still doesn't earn us the right to be left alone, despite the left telling us ad nauseam that "all they want" is for us to keep it to ourselves.

Congrats on that.

really?

cowardly?

seriously?

you HAD to go there?

you like liars!

". . . enslaving women"

". . . inquisition"

And you want to get your panties ruffled over someone ELSE making "angry irrational attacks"? Your entire post was nothing but a hyperbolic mess of baseless hatred. As much as you want to think of your position as rational and enlightened, you exude more nasty, hate-filled intolerance in one sentence than any of the Christians you so revile and long to eradicate do in their entire lives.

"Your entire post was nothing but a hyperbolic mess of baseless hatred. As much as you want to think of your position as rational and enlightened, you exude more nasty, hate-filled intolerance in one sentence than any of the Christians you so revile and long to eradicate do in their entire lives."

Nonsense.

You are deranged.

You are obviously a deranged christofascist zealot.

I oppose ALL religious extremists regardless of which religion it is.

NOT wanting any religious zealots to enforce their religious beliefs on everyone doesn't make me a zealot.

It makes me rational.

Assuming that anyone who opposes religious extremism is "hate filled intolerant" is what a loony toon chrisitian wackjob..

You stinking christian conservatives mock and ridicule and attack and lie and cheat and when called out on your EVIL BEHAVIOR you immediately whine "i'm under attack!!"

So I will ask again, christian wackjob, If michelle Obama was an art teacher for an EXTREMIST ISLAMIC school would you have been kind to her about that?

Perhaps it's because we are not shocked at all....just sad to see this kind of thing still......a thing.

EarthLink - Politics

What a coincidence. Christians don't want public school nonsense in their kids' lives. Hence the proliferation of Christian schools.

But for some reason, that still doesn't earn us the right to be left alone, despite the left telling us ad nauseam that "all they want" is for us to keep it to ourselves.
The proliferation of christian schools? You think they are a fairly new thing? Parochial schools proliferated in the Northeast in the 1800s because the Irish and the Italians wanted Catholic upbringings. So-called christian schools proliferated in the South after desegregation....want to guess why?

Congrats on that.

really?

cowardly?

seriously?

you HAD to go there?

you like liars!

". . . enslaving women"

". . . inquisition"

"Your entire post was nothing but a hyperbolic mess of baseless hatred. As much as you want to think of your position as rational and enlightened, you exude more nasty, hate-filled intolerance in one sentence than any of the Christians you so revile and long to eradicate do in their entire lives."

Nonsense.

You are deranged.

NOT wanting any religious zealots to enforce their religious beliefs on everyone doesn't make me a zealot.

It makes me rational.

Assuming that anyone who opposes religious extremism is "hate filled intolerant" is what a loony toon chrisitian wackjob..

You stinking christian conservatives mock and ridicule and attack and lie and cheat and when called out on your EVIL BEHAVIOR you immediately whine "i'm under attack!!"

So I will ask again, christian wackjob, If michelle Obama was an art teacher for an EXTREMIST ISLAMIC school would you have been kind to her about that?

I like how you told me my pointing out that you are nothing but a mass of hateful personal attacks was "nonsense", and then launched into even more of what you claimed you weren't doing.

That is a master level of denial you got going there, my friend.

BTW, I didn't bother to read more than two lines of your hypocrisy and hysteria. That's all it took to know it was frothing bigotry and not worth my time.

Congrats on that.

really?

cowardly?

seriously?

you HAD to go there?

you like liars!

". . . enslaving women"

". . . inquisition"

Nonsense.

You are deranged.

It makes me rational.

You bemoan personal attacks and hate then proceed to hateful personal attacks.

Yep...your're a left loon

Forum List

Back