Media Surprised That Christians Schools Are . . . Christian

Yes, there is no difference between the food restrictions of the Israelites and the moral restrictions for all God's followers. So saith Reverend Lice, when absolutely no one asked her to preach on how to live and serve God because absolutely no one admires and emulates the end result that is her.

There is literally no amount of scorn that will ever cut through your ego and desperation and register on you, is there? You just can't help yourself.

I bet that you are one of the people sucking after graham, jeffess, focus on the family, family research council, perkins. Do you deny it? These people do not represent Jesus whatsoever. Why do you want to turn the Christain faith into garbage?

Yes, the fact that I scorn and mock you and reject any claim you make to any sort of moral authority MUST be about fandom of some bunch of televangelists you, in your deep and profound ignorance of all things religious, have determined are representative of all Christianity.

It couldn't possibly just be because I'm a human being, and like all human beings, I shun you as the piece of garbage that you are.

You really don't have to work this hard at figuring out why I look down on you, Lice. Just grab a mirror.

You sound like you are a member of one of those junk cults. Southern Baptist maybe?
You obviously have not read Leviticus or Deuteronomy. You are hilarious.

You sound like you can't wrap your brain around not having any moral authority.

I won't be defending and justifying my beliefs to you at any point in time. If you ask very nicely and humbly, I might deign to explain to you how you can stop being a bitter loser who has to spew hatred all over people with successful lives, but until then, I will just continue to pity you.
"Moral authority"? What human has this?
You have no reason to assume that you are successful and I am not.
What would a fundie cow have to explain? Someone like you who has tried her damnest to destroy a great religion.

I have every reason to assume I'm successful and you're not. I can read our respective posts.

I bet that you are one of the people sucking after graham, jeffess, focus on the family, family research council, perkins. Do you deny it? These people do not represent Jesus whatsoever. Why do you want to turn the Christain faith into garbage?

Yes, the fact that I scorn and mock you and reject any claim you make to any sort of moral authority MUST be about fandom of some bunch of televangelists you, in your deep and profound ignorance of all things religious, have determined are representative of all Christianity.

It couldn't possibly just be because I'm a human being, and like all human beings, I shun you as the piece of garbage that you are.

You really don't have to work this hard at figuring out why I look down on you, Lice. Just grab a mirror.

You sound like you are a member of one of those junk cults. Southern Baptist maybe?

I won't be defending and justifying my beliefs to you at any point in time. If you ask very nicely and humbly, I might deign to explain to you how you can stop being a bitter loser who has to spew hatred all over people with successful lives, but until then, I will just continue to pity you.
What would a fundie cow have to explain? Someone like you who has tried her damnest to destroy a great religion.

I have every reason to assume I'm successful and you're not. I can read our respective posts.
I have every reason to assume ...

what reasons are those, sissy - is there something you're not telling us ...

I have every reason to assume ...

what reasons are those, sissy - is there something you're not telling us ...

You sure this conversation isn't too modern for you to barge into? It might be three or four posts before you can work the word "antiquity" into it. Although I have complete faith in your determination and obsession.

Forum List

Back