Media Straight-Up Ignore A Scandal

I'll make it simple for you, do you think Shakur is a criminal or not?

Yes.

See how that's done, little coward? It's called addressing the topic, a concept totally unfamiliar to you.

You're absolutely helpless at debate. That's why you and a few others here constantly make weepy deflection threads like this one. Your propaganda masters feed you a story about some meaningless liberal somewhere who said something dumb, and you use it to go on a tirade about how everyone is engaged in a conspiracy against you and that makes you the biggest victims to ever walk the planet.

That's the point. Can you address it, or will you just cry at me even harder?

Do you ever actually comment on the topic in question, or do you just jerk yourself off while repeating "RWNJ plot!!! RWNJ plot!!!"

So? It is just another RWNJ plot. You've had luck with made up exaggerated shit in the past, so now it's your GoTo tactic. It's not going to work every time.

Is Shakur a criminal or not?

it's actually very simple.

Don't know. If she is a criminal, and guilty of all that stuff, why wasn't she arrested? Plenty of cops there. Why don't they go arrest her right now? She's easy to find.

Holy shit...

She was arrested, she was convicted, she did escape from jail and is currently hiding in Cuba.

Assata Shakur - Wikipedia

Next time try to know about what the fuck you are commenting on, you ignorant rube.

Really? That's not what the RWNJs here are saying. Why don't yall get your shit straight before you post these fake stories?
View attachment 139716

I was referring to the Shakur post which was part of the thread.

I'll make it simple for you, do you think Shakur is a criminal or not?

Yes.

See how that's done, little coward? It's called addressing the topic, a concept totally unfamiliar to you.

You're absolutely helpless at debate. That's why you and a few others here constantly make weepy deflection threads like this one. Your propaganda masters feed you a story about some meaningless liberal somewhere who said something dumb, and you use it to go on a tirade about how everyone is engaged in a conspiracy against you and that makes you the biggest victims to ever walk the planet.

That's the point. Can you address it, or will you just cry at me even harder?

Then should people who post nice things about her be criticised?

The rest of your response is your typical weak minded blather.

Forum List

Back