Media says "Obama is god"

Another mindless moron parroting the GOP lies because they are tooooooooo STUPID and LAZY to fact check a lie they like!
:cuckoo:

Oh, my bad. Farrakhan didn't call Barry the Messiah. Just my imagination.

No, it's just your BRAINWASHING!!!
Farrakhan called President Obama the HERALD of the Messiah, but the dishonest CON$ who programmed you to parrot their lie edited out that part of Farrakhan's quote in your dishonest video. This quote below came immediately BEFORE your edited video putting the "speaking" in its proper context. But as a CON$ervative, you are tooooooo STUPID to know when you are being lied to. :lol:

"Brothers and sisters, Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

October 10, 2008
RUSH: Louis Farrakhan called Obama The Messiah. He speaks as The Messiah. We have the tape coming up on today's program.

37 seconds in "When the messiah speaks the youth will hear". Farrakhan was referring to Barry as the messiah. On snap, Rush was right!

Farrakhan called President Obama the HERALD of the Messiah, but the dishonest CON$ who programmed you to parrot their lie edited out that part of Farrakhan's quote in your dishonest video. This quote below came immediately BEFORE your edited video putting the "speaking" in its proper context. But as a CON$ervative, you are tooooooo STUPID to know when you are being lied to. :lol:

October 10, 2008
RUSH: Louis Farrakhan called Obama The Messiah. He speaks as The Messiah. We have the tape coming up on today's program.

Evan Thomas didn't call Barry a god? :lol: Jokes on you.

Except YOU said Farrakhan, and not Thomas, called President Obama the Messiah. So you make a fool of yourself yet again! :oops:

"Brothers and sisters, Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

October 10, 2008

37 seconds in "When the messiah speaks the youth will hear". Farrakhan was referring to Barry as the messiah. On snap, Rush was right!

Farrakahan referred to President Obama as the HERALD of the Messiah, LimpBoy is never right!

her·ald (hrld)
n.
1. A person who carries or proclaims important news; a messenger.
2. One that gives a sign or indication of something to come; a harbinger: The crocus is a herald of spring.

Except YOU said Farrakhan, and not Thomas, called President Obama the Messiah. So you make a fool of yourself yet again! :oops:

Farrakhan did call Barry the messiah, 37 seconds in. I was just pointing out that while you were crying 'it's the right doing it', Thomas was yapping that Barry is a god. Can you not follow more than one train of thought at a time? Keep up, toots.

Obama isn't 'above' anything, what a crock of shit. He criticizes, insults, apologizes and lowers America and in the process those who are too blinded by his idol-like-ness think he is somehow 'above' the fray. :rolleyes:

America is the greatest country in the world. America is better than every other country. But Obama has made it his mission to lower the bar so that America is on the same level as the rest of the world. He wants it to be that he is leveling the playing field; I see it that he is diminishing the greatness of this country - in spades.

If you little lambs ever come out of your glassy-eyed fog over this cardboard cutout, that slap in the face is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch.

ZB said Obama isn't a crock of shit. He criticizes those who are blinded and he is 'above' the fray.

So you post the opposite of what someone says ? For what purpose? I expected better from you, jb.

Ladies and gentlemen...and Maggie,

The pertinent fact of this thread remains - a member of the media, in this case a managing editor of a major national publication, openly refers to Obama as God, to which another member of the national media - MSNBC's Chris Mathews, responds with, "Yeah."

Even for those of us who have long realized the extent of the liberal bias in the mainstream media, this open exchange between two national media figures is astounding, deplorable, and for any who fear the already significant scope and power of national government - frightening.

So now Obama is God?

My oh my...

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Farrakhan did call Barry the messiah, 37 seconds in. I was just pointing out that while you were crying 'it's the right doing it', Thomas was yapping that Barry is a god. Can you not follow more than one train of thought at a time? Keep up, toots.

You are soooooooo thoroughly BRAINWASHED that even after you are exposed to the truth you continue to lie.
Thank you for proving CON$ will NEVER admit the truth.

Obama isn't 'above' anything, what a crock of shit. He criticizes, insults, apologizes and lowers America and in the process those who are too blinded by his idol-like-ness think he is somehow 'above' the fray. :rolleyes:

America is the greatest country in the world. America is better than every other country. But Obama has made it his mission to lower the bar so that America is on the same level as the rest of the world. He wants it to be that he is leveling the playing field; I see it that he is diminishing the greatness of this country - in spades.

If you little lambs ever come out of your glassy-eyed fog over this cardboard cutout, that slap in the face is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch.

ZB said Obama isn't a crock of shit. He criticizes those who are blinded and he is 'above' the fray.

So you post the opposite of what someone says ? For what purpose? I expected better from you, jb.

I know you do but I was pointing out how easy it is to take someones words out of context. See the OP.

I know you do but I was pointing out how easy it is to take someones words out of context. See the OP.

How do you take Obama is "sort of like a GOD"--out of context? That's exactly what he said--LOL

How do you take Obama is "sort of like a GOD"--out of context? That's exactly what he said--LOL

That's not the title of the thread is it? People like you will get there eventually. You don't need to be spoon fed do you? :eusa_whistle:

They spend roughly 5 of the last years slamming a president (some just, most not), specifying what a good president would do. They elected an unexperienced person who spoke the words they thought resembled that perfection. Now that he is not delivering and in some case's totally screwing up, they only path for them is to claim is is god like in his approach, divert all questions by not replying to them but using diversons such as radio personalities, past politicians, attack/ridicule the disenters, etc or for the super brave ones in denial spin a sows ear into a silk purse.

This is what is becomming of the progressive party, which resembles regressive more than progressive.

The Newsweek editor did NOT say Obama is sort of like a god - He clearly states Obama is "standing above the world...he is sort of God." To which Chris Mathews then replies, "Yeah."

That is the single most asinine public commentary from a member of the national media in some time.

For anyone to even attempt to support, condone, or rationalize the intent of that statement beyond the simple fact of it being clear evidence some in our media have gone over the edge in their desire to promote Obama beyond even the lofty realms of U.S. President, is pure absurdity.

That statement is indicative of a collective sickness by the now State-run mainstream media.

America's Fourth Estate has sunk to an all new low in political coverage.

Good Lord. (that phrase in no way affiliated with Barack Obama)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRtM11nqSao]YouTube - Newsweek Editor: Obama is God[/ame]

That's not the title of the thread is it? People like you will get there eventually. You don't need to be spoon fed do you? :eusa_whistle:

31 seconds in - Thomas says (in talking about Obama) 'he's sort of god'. The OP is titled 'Media says 'Obama is god'. What's out of context? 'sort of god' vs 'god'? Nitpicky, aren't ya? :rolleyes:

31 seconds in - Thomas says (in talking about Obama) 'he's sort of god'. The OP is titled 'Media says 'Obama is god'. What's out of context? 'sort of god' vs 'god'? Nitpicky, aren't ya? :rolleyes:

The title of the thread is Media says "Obama is god" when "Thomas said - Obama is like a god" is accurate. The same way it bothered you that I put your words out of context is the same thing the OP did.

The title of the thread is Media says "Obama is god" when "Thomas said - Obama is like a god" is accurate. The same way it bothered you that I put your words out of context is the same thing the OP did.

28-31 seconds in Thomas says: "obama's standing above the country, above the world, he's sort of god" or "a sort of god" (can't make out which). Title of OP "Media says Obama is god". 'He's sort of god' or 'a sort of god'. Either way, Thomas is comparing Obama to God or a god. Pretty high pedestal, don't you think? OP was on target. You didn't take what I said out of context, you just came along and said the opposite.

The Newsweek editor did not say Like A god, he clearly stated LIKE GOD.

So titling a thread indicating the media reports Obama is God is absolutely accurate.

You should be far more concerned with the saying of that phrase by an entrenched member of the national media - and than having that comment affirmed by yet another entrenched member of the national media, than quibbling over semantics.

Unless you yourself believe Obama is LIKE GOD - then simply carry on with that one on your own...

Forum List

Back