Media says "Obama is god"

Do you buffoons know what analogy is?

Reagan is your gawd and trickle down your cult, and he was asleep at the wheel most of the time. lmao

That Obama is doing well must be burning in a big hole in the hearts of the wingnuts, and the threads and posts show the envy so well.

doing well?

the only thing he has done well is to give us unsustainable record high deficits

You do realize that Obama's deficits are more than the total deficits of ALL previous presidents combined.

So on that front, yeah, he's doing fucking awesome.

All I can say is "Oh my God"--what has this country come too? The media--the editor of News Week--referring to Obama has "some kind of God".

And the "sheep" keep following the "sheep" herder.

and they get really really pissed cause you won't eat the grass.. :eusa_eh::lol:

Reagan is your gawd and trickle down your cult, and he was asleep at the wheel most of the time. lmao

That Obama is doing well must be burning in a big hole in the hearts of the wingnuts, and the threads and posts show the envy so well.

Doing well according to who? The mindless robots who go to the polls and vote? <chuckle>

Okay, let's stipulate that he's doing relatively well, and we'll compare him to any other incoming POTUS to judge that relativity. That okay with you?

Now, let's look at the latest Gallup poll. Note how the favorability rating is dropping while the unfavorability rating is rising?

USA Today/Gallup Poll. May 29-31, 2009. N=1,015 adults nationwide. MoE +- 3.

"Next, we'd like to get your overall opinion of some people in the news. As I read each name, please say if you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of these people -- or if you have never heard of them. How about Barack Obama?" 12/06: ". . . Illinois Senator Barack Obama"

Percents .
Never
Favorable Unfavorable Heard of Unsure

5/29-31/09 67 32 1

3/27-29/09 69 28 3

1/9-11/09 78 18 5

11/7-9/08 68 27 4

So what your saying is that Reagan got more done asleep then the last 4 Democrat Presidents did awake. And he did it all as a man, not a god.

Exactly what posts shows any envy for the man? We are talking about how the so called intelligent media are deifying a man who hasnt done anything.

It's a sick comment to make--but very typical of the MSN-NBC--PMS (tingley feelings run up & down their legs at the mention of Obama's name.)

As stated: "President Reagan a man all about COUNTRY FIRST--versus Obama who has been elevated to the stature of GOD."

When Obama tears down a 40 year old Berlin wall--would someone please wake me up!

Obama isn't 'above' anything, what a crock of shit. He criticizes, insults, apologizes and lowers America and in the process those who are too blinded by his idol-like-ness think he is somehow 'above' the fray. :rolleyes:

America is the greatest country in the world. America is better than every other country. But Obama has made it his mission to lower the bar so that America is on the same level as the rest of the world. He wants it to be that he is leveling the playing field; I see it that he is diminishing the greatness of this country - in spades.

If you little lambs ever come out of your glassy-eyed fog over this cardboard cutout, that slap in the face is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
And some people wonder why he's referred to as "Messiah" ??

There is no wonder about it at all. It is a typical Alinsky tactic CON$ervative scum have been using for decades. In this case CON$ not only take President Obama's words out of context, they go so far as to change them to get the context they want in order to rationalize using their Alinsky tactics.

January 24, 2007
RUSH: One of the techniques that Alinsky has advocated be used against people you need to destroy is ridicule, because there's no response to it. When you get ridiculed and made fun of, that's the toughest thing to have a response because everybody's laughing at you... In order to execute the strategeries and the policies of Saul Alinsky, you cannot have a soul, you cannot have a conscience, because your sole objective is to destroy people and ruin them.

August 22, 2008
RUSH: The Messiah is a humorous term and used in this context because that's what he's trying to portray himself as: The Anointed One. "I'm the one you've been waiting for," is what he means when he says, "We're the ones we've been waiting for." I'm the one you've been looking for.

June 23, 2008
RUSH: Ronald Reagan said, "Just laugh at 'em, just laugh at 'em and just ridicule it,"

April 03, 2009
RUSH: The thing that irritates this White House the most and the way to really put them off stride is to laugh at them, to ridicule them, and to make fun of them

The guy wasn't the media, he was a guest on a news program. And he said "some sort of god." Shouldn't you be sending e-mails to the White House demanding an original birth certificate?

Evan Thomas is a terrific "free spirited" journalist who isn't now tied to any publication (nor politics). He can be very, very funny at the same time he's outspoken. But when I heard him say that, I thought to myself "Uh oh, the shit's gonna hit the fan now."

The ODSers are sooooooo predictable...

All I can say is "Oh my God"--what has this country come too? The media--the editor of News Week--referring to Obama has "some kind of God".

And the "sheep" keep following the "sheep" herder.

Jon Meacham is the editor of newsweek and has been for a long time.

Fraulein Hilda said he's too big to fail.

I don't care what you guys say "Dude" has the coolest avatar photo on the Internet, I crack up every time I see it, SOOO.. that being the case he must be right and all who disagree MUST be wrong...

P.S. I know that I feel better know that "Dude" is out there taking 'er easy for the rest of us sinners... :clap2:

I guess you didn't see the one he used to have. He does clean up nicely.

Obama isn't 'above' anything, what a crock of shit. He criticizes, insults, apologizes and lowers America and in the process those who are too blinded by his idol-like-ness think he is somehow 'above' the fray. :rolleyes:

America is the greatest country in the world. America is better than every other country. But Obama has made it his mission to lower the bar so that America is on the same level as the rest of the world. He wants it to be that he is leveling the playing field; I see it that he is diminishing the greatness of this country - in spades.

If you little lambs ever come out of your glassy-eyed fog over this cardboard cutout, that slap in the face is gonna hurt like a son of a bitch.

ZB said Obama isn't a crock of shit. He criticizes those who are blinded and he is 'above' the fray.

Another mindless moron parroting the GOP lies because they are tooooooooo STUPID and LAZY to fact check a lie they like!
:cuckoo:

Oh, my bad. Farrakhan didn't call Barry the Messiah. Just my imagination.

Well, it would have been politically incorrect to call him "Allah"!! :lol:

It's Farrakhan, for gawd's sake. What did you expect? How many Christian preachers have called Obama the Anti-Christ? Since you love YouTube for your verification, find some of those for us.

Another mindless moron parroting the GOP lies because they are tooooooooo STUPID and LAZY to fact check a lie they like!

No, it's just your BRAINWASHING!!!
Farrakhan called President Obama the HERALD of the Messiah, but the dishonest CON$ who programmed you to parrot their lie edited out that part of Farrakhan's quote in your dishonest video. This quote below came immediately BEFORE your edited video putting the "speaking" in its proper context. But as a CON$ervative, you are tooooooo STUPID to know when you are being lied to. :lol:

"Brothers and sisters, Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

October 10, 2008
RUSH: Louis Farrakhan called Obama The Messiah. He speaks as The Messiah. We have the tape coming up on today's program.

No, it's just your BRAINWASHING!!!
Farrakhan called President Obama the HERALD of the Messiah, but the dishonest CON$ who programmed you to parrot their lie edited out that part of Farrakhan's quote in your dishonest video. This quote below came immediately BEFORE your edited video putting the "speaking" in its proper context. But as a CON$ervative, you are tooooooo STUPID to know when you are being lied to. :lol:

"Brothers and sisters, Barack Obama to me, is a herald of the Messiah. Barack Obama is like the trumpet that alerts you something new, something better is on the way."

October 10, 2008
RUSH: Louis Farrakhan called Obama The Messiah. He speaks as The Messiah. We have the tape coming up on today's program.

Evan Thomas didn't call Barry a god? :lol: Jokes on you.

Forum List

Back