Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I am seriously not kidding here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4VZ8xCzOg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

What the heck is wrong with people?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
The guy wasn't the media, he was a guest on a news program. And he said "some sort of god." Shouldn't you be sending e-mails to the White House demanding an original birth certificate?

All I can say is "Oh my God"--what has this country come too? The media--the editor of News Week--referring to Obama has "some kind of God".

And the "sheep" keep following the "sheep" herder.

All I can say is "Oh my God"--what has this country come too? The media--the editor of News Week--referring to Obama has "some kind of God".

I could say he is not too big to fail, but then the libs like jgbkabasdfqwerty would tell you he is too big to fail.

I think he will be relieved of his command, or at least significantly disconnected from it, before it gets that bad.

I think the friction of the separation of powers the founding fathers established is bigger than a community organizer. It's already happening in subtle yet telling ways.

I could say he is not too big to fail, but then the libs like jgbkabasdfqwerty would tell you he is too big to fail.

Fraulein Hilda said he's too big to fail.

I think he will be relieved of his command, or at least significantly disconnected from it, before it gets that bad.

I think the friction of the separation of powers the founding fathers established is bigger than a community organizer. It's already happening in subtle yet telling ways.

The dictatorial powers he has seized, with not even a whimper from the supposed "opposition", don't give me much reason to believe what you say is so.

I......*ahem*.....hope I'm wrong.

Fraulein Hilda said he's too big to fail.

I don't care what you guys say "Dude" has the coolest avatar photo on the Internet, I crack up every time I see it, SOOO.. that being the case he must be right and all who disagree MUST be wrong...

P.S. I know that I feel better know that "Dude" is out there taking 'er easy for the rest of us sinners... :clap2:

Do you buffoons know what analogy is?

Reagan is your gawd and trickle down your cult, and he was asleep at the wheel most of the time. lmao

That Obama is doing well must be burning in a big hole in the hearts of the wingnuts, and the threads and posts show the envy so well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back