Media Reports of the Numbers of people at the Restoring Honor rally

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
I've heard 10's of thousands(msnbc anchor), hundreds of thousands(cnn guest speaker), and even over 500,000(fox news guest speaker) .

I'm watching and I can't guess how many are there myself but it looks like its over 100,000.

Anyone have links to articles that have claims of attendance numbers?

OK. Everybody that is there, please raise your hand so we can do a head count! Seems like a lot of folks there to me too.

OK. Everybody that is there, please raise your hand so we can do a head count! Seems like a lot of folks there to me too.

I guess it seems that it was around ~300,000 people at the rally?

I wish beck wasn't so religious all the time, I really liked a lot of what he was saying but i'm just not religious and turning to religion doesn't work for me.

I started listening to Beck on the radio a few weeks ago and he's mental and has a God complex as big as Obama's to boot.

He's also rooting for the end of the world because he imagines himself to be a Savior of sorts.

I can't listen to Hannity either, his show is just a "3,567 Day until the 2012 election"

Levin banned me so he can go fuck himself, when I listen at all its only to the first 10 minutes after that it's virtually all commercials

Rush and John Bachelor are the only ones I can listen to for any length of time

Who cares how many people were there?

You know why the parks department doesn't release estimates anymore, right?

Because the organizers of the Million Man March called them racists when they told the truth.

Or, because they downplayed the number of people at the march. It really depends which side you're on.

Don't be such a partisan dick and attempt to say that both sides don't do exactly the same thing.

Remember when FOX showed footage of Obama's inauguration, claiming it was from Beck's last rally?

My estimate: a goodly amount.

There's an old joke about a "city slicker" from New York who is riding on a train in Texas, seated next to a cowboy.

As the train passes by an enormous herd of cattle, the tourist says, "Wow, there must be hundreds of cows -- maybe thou...sands!"

The cowboy answers, "Pardner, there are exactly 3,478 cattle in that herd."

The New Yorker says, "Oh, you must be the owner of those cows."

The cowboy says, "Nope, I ain't from around here. Ain't never seed them cows before in my life."

The New Yorker says, "WOW, then how did you know there are exactly 3,478 of them?"

The cowboy explains, "Simple -- I just counted the legs and divided by four!"

It was a shitload...

Actual numbers doesn't really matter as both sides will spin it...

All of the pictures show that it was a shitload of people...

sounds good.

I heard the event is going in the Smithsonian since they were asking for things from the rally to hold onto.

It must have been truly a shitload. I've seen the pictures but i dont know how many people fit there.

I wish beck wasn't so religious all the time, I really liked a lot of what he was saying but i'm just not religious and turning to religion doesn't work for me.

Just because the message had a religious tone should not be a negative. He was doing exactly what the founders would have wanted him to do.

Just because the message had a religious tone should not be a negative. He was doing exactly what the founders would have wanted him to do.

It didn't make it negative I still liked the overall message.

I agree. Taking the message to the PEOPLE. And oddly? It was the same message of Dr. King...whom also Cited Lincoln, and the Founders...

New Topics

Forum List

Back