Media personality and spokeswoman for Abstinence, Bristol Palin's husband files for divorce.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
The extremely fertile and spokeswoman for abstinence only, Bristol Palin is back on the market now that her husband is filing for divorce. Ms. Palin was formally the most famous unwed mother in the world before she became a spokeswoman for Abstinence Only.

The soon to be former Mr. Palin was a marine and a Medal of Honor recipient while in the Marines.

The extremely fertile and spokeswoman for abstinence only, Bristol Palin is back on the market now that her husband is filing for divorce. Ms. Palin was formally the most famous unwed mother in the world before she became a spokeswoman for Abstinence Only.

The soon to be former Mr. Palin was a marine and a Medal of Honor recipient while in the Marines.
And she lives in your head rent free.

this has more to do with trump winning the election than the russian hoax

I sure hope so last I read her husband put her dad in the hospital a few weeks back.

It was only a matter of time.
Folks almost put that white trash family in Office.
But, they sure made up for it with 45 and his Hillbilly gang.

And it's great. Finally got some hillbiliies in there instead of that America hating muslim kenyan trash.

• Banned
And it's great. Finally got some hillbiliies in there instead of that America hating muslim kenyan trash.
America hating muslim kenyan trash?

I didn't know Trump and the GOP were Muslims from Kenya. Now it all makes sense.

Forum List

Back