Media Mentions Race When VICTIM is Black

But never when PERPETRATOR is black.

Seems like a raging double standard, eh?

The Fulford File |

"Unarmed black teenager killed"

You see that.

"Black teenagers kill"

You never see that.

So... when the media says race shouldn't be mentioned, they're clearly picking and choosing WHEN to mention and WHEN to censor!

Ive never met you before but kudos for the blatant and correct observation. Race is NEVER an issue unless two factors are present....

Black or Mexican victim

Non black perp

Last edited:

The Fulford File |

You see that.

"Black teenagers kill"

You never see that.

So... when the media says race shouldn't be mentioned, they're clearly picking and choosing WHEN to mention and WHEN to censor!

You are correct and it's a glaring fact whether people want to admit it or not.

Not to mention that in the latest incident with George Zimmerman, the press miraculously transformed him from a Hispanic male to a gun toting crazy racist white male. Wouldn't have the same impact if both involved were minorities. Shameless.

I also am constantly disgusted at how bias the hate crime laws are. Minorities are immune from that law, even the Black Panthers who have declared openly that they would like to kill all whites.

When the Black Panthers were screaming away voters in Philly, the DOJ refused to investigate.

But they will investigate George Zimmeman, alright.

I think they call this "Minority Occupation Government"!

Sorry bout that,

1. Its all true, when they report here *Texas*, when a negro robs a gas station and kills the hired help behind the counter, the skin color isn't mentioned, just the suspect wore a hoodie, or was masked, but if its a white man, he is identified as a white man who killed some innocent clerk who is survived by his six children, and distraught wife, who just a few years ago was brought here for an arranged wedding.
2. Don't want to offend the negros, they may come out of their houses and go ape shit on us and start rioting.
3. This is a strange world we now live in folks.
4. Oh hell, I used the word negro again and offended some in here, readers and members will have to wonder if I am a racist, now that Ive used a so called offensive word, oh dread.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Has that muslim psychiatrist who shot up fort hood gone to trial yet? Wonder why not? Hmmmm..................

Sorry bout that,

Has that muslim psychiatrist who shot up fort hood gone to trial yet? Wonder why not? Hmmmm..................

1. ^ Exactly!^
2. Its a sad state this country is in.
3. The local liberals are worried if he healed up, like they worry about John Edwards, and his trial, or lack thereof.:eusa_shifty:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So are any of you ready to STOP the Obamanista regime yet?

Had enough yet?

In my state, our state motto says it all.............LIVE FREE OR DIE..........

The tragic shooting in Florida tells a lot about politics and the media. The media is promoting outrage over the shooting and the left is in a bind. Should they march on Washington and jeopardize Barry Hussein's campaign or should they concentrate on trying to silence Rush Limbaugh?. So many enemies and so little time.

The Fulford File |

You see that.

"Black teenagers kill"

You never see that.

Ive never met you before but kudos for the blatant and correct observation. Race is NEVER an issue unless two factors are present....

Black or Mexican victim

Non black perp

You forgot gay victim.

Forum List

Back