Media Matters to wage war on Breitbart

Media Matters To Wage Main Battle On Breitbart Instead Of Fox, Expand Staff For War

ROFLMAO...this is going to be hilarious. Fairies and Feminists against Patriotic Americans.

God bless Media Matters - a website dedicated to debunking right-wing lies and misinformation.

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.

About

It has been apparent for years now that without lies and distortion the hate party couldn't operate. It wouldn't exist.

Media Matters To Wage Main Battle On Breitbart Instead Of Fox, Expand Staff For War

ROFLMAO...this is going to be hilarious. Fairies and Feminists against Patriotic Americans.

God bless Media Matters - a website dedicated to debunking right-wing lies and misinformation.

Media Matters for America is a Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.

About
Media Matters is anti-White.

Actual patriotism does not require an easily debunked propaganda source like Breitbart to tell you what to hate. Since it seems Breitbart will be the official propaganda machine of the president it is vitally important it be fact-checked. If they actually deal in facts they have little to be concerned about.

About
You celebrating a fake news site...color me shocked....:lol:

Actual patriotism does not require an easily debunked propaganda source like Breitbart to tell you what to hate. Since it seems Breitbart will be the official propaganda machine of the president it is vitally important it be fact-checked. If they actually deal in facts they have little to be concerned about.
Your fake news sites tell you That?

About

Please cite one "credible" example where Media Matters created or spread fake news.

About

Please cite one "credible" instance where Media Matters created or spread fake news.
Oh sure...

www.mediamatters.org

You mean the old goat "george soros" media empire isn't enough...

wizardofdustjw9.gif

More fun stuff...:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Media Matters is still around? I guess they spent the last 8 years on vacation. Time for them to earn their fucking keep.

lol....I know what you mean, but they do solid work. There's a problem with the layout of their site and presentation of their articles, making them sort of difficult to share.

Media Matters is still around? I guess they spent the last 8 years on vacation. Time for them to earn their fucking keep.

lol....I know what you mean, but they do solid work. There's a problem with the layout of their site and presentation of their articles, making them sort of difficult to share.
Yep...media matters is a solid fake news site.....

Everything except Breitbart is a fake news site to you.

You're instructed to say Fox....best not offend your plantation masters....

You're instructed to say Fox....best not offend your plantation masters....

Fox is "left wing" in your warped world.

Media Matters... ya... Goebbels is reincarnated and running that shit hole fake news hack site, and Hitler's ghost is proud.

Forum List

Back