Media Matters targeting radio stations

Lush Rimbaugh doesn't have a right to have a radio show.

Citation?
In other words, the Constitution doesn't ENTITLE him to having a radio show.

If you can show me where it does, I'll eat my monitor.

Rush has the Right to Freedom of Expression, and a Right to Pursue what makes him happy. Like it or not he has earned the means to what he does, through hard work and diligence. He has built his audience, it wasn't handed to him. He also does something Media Matters doesn't through EIB, and that is pay taxes. Yes he has paid his dues and continues to do so. That does earn him his Right. The Popularity he has is not an entitlement, it never was.

Lush Rimbaugh doesn't have a right to have a radio show.
They don't have a right to demand his silence either 1st amendment is a bitch, and he's rich enough to pay for his own soapbox and other people will pay to have him speak on their transmitters and millions more choose to listen.

Mediasplatters is adamant in denying all those people their rights because it offends their imagined right of not being offended, AND thwarts their ability to help forward fascism in secret.

Sure we do.

I'm tired of Supporting Media Doesn't Matter, and it's Propaganda. It's time to stop bankrolling it. I demand an IRS Audit and Investigation.

You'll have to remind me where I said that.

Don't bother looking. You won't find anything. Of course, you weren't going to look anyway.

If Rush's audience dries up, he goes off the air. Oh, well. I don't think he'll starve to death.

He'll be able to survive on fat deposits for a good while. And yes, when you're ranting about his free speech being violated because advertisers think it's bad for business to be on his show, than yeah, you're saying he should be immune from supply and demand.
Where did I do that? Link. Now.
Post #2.

It's called Freedom Of Speech.

But you douchebags are against that....when it comes to the right, of course...

So you are saying the right is not against it now? Look at this damn thread.

You sure are one confused Douche bag. An Organization that gets a free ride, slandering and trying to shut down an organization that pays it's bills on time. Who knew that commenting on the absurdity of the scenario was a statement against free speech. :lmao:

Citation?

Rush has the Right to Freedom of Expression, and a Right to Pursue what makes him happy. Like it or not he has earned the means to what he does, through hard work and diligence. He has built his audience, it wasn't handed to him. He also does something Media Matters doesn't through EIB, and that is pay taxes. Yes he has paid his dues and continues to do so. That does earn him his Right. The Popularity he has is not an entitlement, it never was.
Are you saying that he has a right to have a radio show broadcast over the public airwaves?

Are you saying that he has a right to have a radio show broadcast over the public airwaves?

He has the right to his freedom of speech.... if someone wants to give him a 50,000 watt blow torch to do it.... thats THEIR right.

Tax Exemption, has nothing to do with Free Speech. Media Matters is a Fraud.
Tax exemption has nothing to do with this thread. :)

Why not. How are they even paying for their adds? Are Their Propaganda Adds taxed in any way? What does Rush Pay for Advertizing? Is it Taxed? How is that Equal, Moron?

Because this is a thread about pressure on radio stations to stop carrying the Rush Limbaugh Show, that's why.

It's not about wingnut hissy fits over MM's tax status.

Forum List

Back