Media Matters Illegally Running Campaign To Get Businesses To Sever Ties With Donald Trump

Hillary clinton took contributions to the clinton foundation in exchange for favors when SecState. What a role model, eh? its called bribery while in public office, she should be in jail not campaigning for POTUS.

QUICK! Change the topic!!! This one's not working out!!
hair-fire.gif
Uh.. that was message #16 and we are on #44 now. Apparently you cannot come up with anything substantial….

:wtf:
You think I have some sort of time limit?
Is the point inconvenient then?
No… I do not think you have a time limit, however I do believe you have no substantial argument and tried to find something what still did not work… :lmao:

Fine -- then explain how changing the subject because you can't win the present one is legitimate debate.
The subject was not changed. You brought up the "role model" issue and Redfish pointed out your role model in comparison.

QUICK! Change the topic!!! This one's not working out!!
hair-fire.gif
Uh.. that was message #16 and we are on #44 now. Apparently you cannot come up with anything substantial….

:wtf:
You think I have some sort of time limit?
Is the point inconvenient then?
No… I do not think you have a time limit, however I do believe you have no substantial argument and tried to find something what still did not work… :lmao:

Fine -- then explain how changing the subject because you can't win the present one is legitimate debate.
The subject was not changed. You brought up the "role model" issue and Redfish pointed out your role model in comparison.

Horseshit. Redfish brought up Hillary Clinton. I didn't. And I certainly never claimed her as a "role model" or anything of the sort?

Don't believe me? Go ahead-- quote me. Anywhere, anytime.

Actually, a bigger concern is the fact that de Blasio is cancelling city contracts in order to stifle Trump's right to free speech during a political campaign.....

It should be interesting when NYC gets to pay millions of dollars they don't have on the breech of contract and civil rights violations lawsuits!!!!

Trump s contracts with the city protected by Free Speech - NY Daily News

Donald Trump’s city contracts might be saved by something his billions can’t buy: Free speech.

City politicians eager to dump the GOP presidential candidate over his recent anti-Mexican rant are likely to find their efforts thwarted by the First Amendment, according to a leading civil liberties lawyer.

While Macy’s, Univision and NBC all cut ties with The Donald in recent days, nixing his deals with the city would not be as fast or easy, according to both Trump and experts.

Mayor de Blasio already promised a review of Trump’s contracts, including his sweet deal to operate New York’s newest golf course — a $230 million Bronx layout.

And City Councilman Mark Levine called on the Parks Department to immediately use the “out” clauses in its contracts to cut ties with Trump over his “despicable” comments.

Other Trump-operated city attractions include the Wollman and Lasker skating rinks, along with the Central Park carousel.

the poor democrats

what are they going to run on? Hey so what we LOST Congress in Historic fashion under that Progressive/commie/Democrat Obama

so LETS take all our focus and put in something someone say and call it HATE, RACIST, BIGOTS, they'll just call their base Marching in lockstep with them their: sheep/useful tools while laughing their asses off over it

how sad and pathetic the democrats plays you people like a fined tuned fiddle

Business dealings are not political activities.
Attacking Presidential candidates for political reasons is.

Regardless of the political motivations, the activities are not political activities. NBC terminated their relationship with Trump due to his comments about Mexicans. That is no less an "attack." Such a decision is not a political activity, regardless of any political motivations.
NBC terminated their relationship with Trump because of politics. His comments about Mexicans were deemed inappropriate because of political-correctness that has taken over that network.

You need to learn the difference between racism and politics. They aren't the same thing.

:wtf: Where did I say anything about racism?

Regardless of the political motivations, the activities are not political activities. NBC terminated their relationship with Trump due to his comments about Mexicans. That is no less an "attack." Such a decision is not a political activity, regardless of any political motivations.
NBC terminated their relationship with Trump because of politics. His comments about Mexicans were deemed inappropriate because of political-correctness that has taken over that network.

You need to learn the difference between racism and politics. They aren't the same thing.

Walking it back, are we?

Now explain why it's okay for Media Matters to attack a political candidate over his "Politically-incorrect" comments?

Why is it okay for a 501c media outlet to attack any political candidate and go behind the scenes trying to destroy them financially?

Walking it back, are we?

Now explain why it's okay for Media Matters to attack a political candidate over his "Politically-incorrect" comments?

Why is it okay for a 501c media outlet to attack any political candidate and go behind the scenes trying to destroy them financially?

"Destroy them financially"??? :rofl:

Donald T. Rump needs help from no one in destroying himself financially. The Wack-Wig has singlehandedly bankrupt more businesses than there are signs in the Zodiac. Are you suggesting that the public is required by law to patronize Rump's businesses?

MediaMatters is a 501(c) 4, not a 501(c) 3.

And you are the only one who brought up "racism". How is "Mexican" a race exactly?

New Topics

Forum List

Back