Media Matters Illegally Running Campaign To Get Businesses To Sever Ties With Donald Trump

Business dealings are not political activities.
Attacking Presidential candidates for political reasons is.

Regardless of the political motivations, the activities are not political activities. NBC terminated their relationship with Trump due to his comments about Mexicans. That is no less an "attack." Such a decision is not a political activity, regardless of any political motivations.
NBC terminated their relationship with Trump because of politics. His comments about Mexicans were deemed inappropriate because of political-correctness that has taken over that network.

You need to learn the difference between racism and politics. They aren't the same thing.

Yes, and for the record, Mexican is NOT a race. So the claim of racism is bullshit.

Who claimed it was "racism"? :dunno:

Strawman much?

Everyone on the left.

Somebody, anybody please explain why the democrats and media talk about "Mexican immigrants?" Nobody has issues with Mexican immigrants. The issue is with ILLEGAL immigrants from Mexico and Central America entering the USA.
That you and others on the right don't get it comes as no surprise.

do you know what the word ILLEGAL means?

Oh, you do when it comes to bakers, but not when it comes to entry into this country, right idiot?

Somebody, anybody please explain why the democrats and media talk about "Mexican immigrants?" Nobody has issues with Mexican immigrants. The issue is with ILLEGAL immigrants from Mexico and Central America entering the USA.
What is it I don't get? Is there no difference between illegal and legal immigration?

Actually you don't get it.

You actually support something only because it helps you win elections.

You don't care if what you support damages the economy, costs us billions of dollars, or ends up in the deaths of thousands of Americans through loss of health care and new diseases introduced into our society.

You just want more brown people in the country so your lying Democrats can keep doing what they're doing. You figure it'll never effect you personally. Nevermind the fact that Obama has opened the borders and we're being invaded by ISIS. Many of these homegrown terrorists that are going back to the Middle-East to fight for ISIS were brought here years ago, and they're allowed to return after being radicalized. Democrats feel that white rightwingers are a threat. This is where the threat is. And I'm sure the media will blame it all on lack of funding when it all blows up in our faces.

Last edited:
Attacking Presidential candidates for political reasons is.

Regardless of the political motivations, the activities are not political activities. NBC terminated their relationship with Trump due to his comments about Mexicans. That is no less an "attack." Such a decision is not a political activity, regardless of any political motivations.
NBC terminated their relationship with Trump because of politics. His comments about Mexicans were deemed inappropriate because of political-correctness that has taken over that network.

You need to learn the difference between racism and politics. They aren't the same thing.

Yes, and for the record, Mexican is NOT a race. So the claim of racism is bullshit.

Who claimed it was "racism"? :dunno:

Strawman much?

Everyone on the left.

Ah, then I should have said Blanket Strawman. Thanks for the correction on your own fallacy.

Actually you don't get it.

You actually support something only because it helps you win elections.

You don't care if what you support damages the economy, costs us billions of dollars, or ends up in the deaths of thousands of Americans through loss of health care and new diseases introduced into our society.

You just want more brown people in the country so your lying Democrats can keep doing what they're doing. You figure it'll never effect you personally.
You are absolutely right!!!!
He and his ilk has no principle: this quote is alien to them "Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power." They sell out just to enjoy temporary power not foreseeing that their descendants will suffer from it (assuming that they have or will have descendants, nowadays it is iffy having descendants with "marriage equality")

Trump will sue them, he has very good lawyers and lots of money.

Rump would sue a stop sign for "infringing" his "right" to "go".

He sued Palm Beach County (three times) because he didn't like planes taking a flight path over his estate. He sued an author for underestimating his net worth. He threatened to sue Bill Maher for demanding Rump show his birth certificate to show he's not an orangutan. Threatened to sue NBC too. Didn't do either of the latter, lost the former.

What a role model eh?

Hillary clinton took contributions to the clinton foundation in exchange for favors when SecState. What a role model, eh? its called bribery while in public office, she should be in jail not campaigning for POTUS.

QUICK! Change the topic!!! This one's not working out!!
hair-fire.gif

He sued Palm Beach County (three times) because he didn't like planes taking a flight path over his estate. He sued an author for underestimating his net worth. He threatened to sue Bill Maher for demanding Rump show his birth certificate to show he's not an orangutan. Threatened to sue NBC too. Didn't do either of the latter, lost the former.

What a role model eh?

Hillary clinton took contributions to the clinton foundation in exchange for favors when SecState. What a role model, eh? its called bribery while in public office, she should be in jail not campaigning for POTUS.

hair-fire.gif
Uh.. that was message #16 and we are on #44 now. Apparently you cannot come up with anything substantial….

THIS is how AFRAID the NeoCommie DemocRATS are! They know Trump is resonating well with Independents as he TELLS THE TRUTH without the bullshit but the left, AND the right refuse to expose to America!

Pat Dollard ^

Media Matters is a 501(c)(3), and the lawful restrictions on its political activities are listed above. I’m sure a check of Carusone’s IP addresses will confirm that he is using Media Matters’computers while on his paid on-the-clock employee time, and a search of other records will prove he is also using Media Matters’ phones and other resources to run the #DumpTrump campaign, which is illegal, as you can read here at the IRS website. However, if Trump hasn’t yet formally filed, the restriction on “any statements against candidates” may not apply. But if they do, Trump should sue. Excerpted from...
The Mediamatters "campaign" as you call it, is nothing compared to the Trump Presidential campaign, in terms of alienating businesses and groups.

You're killing the messenger
Trump is not alienating businesses. Leftist groups are putting pressure on business who themselves (I am referring to the low level activists within the hierarchy) are alien to the truth anyway they are only interested in dope and homosexual activities.
NBC is a leftist group, so they're not putting pressure on themselves.

This is simple.

It's not a leftist plot.

Trump said things that infuriated Latinos, and he dealing with the fallout.

Having said that...why wouldn't the "left" try to capitalize on it? They have, and should.

What a role model eh?

hair-fire.gif
Uh.. that was message #16 and we are on #44 now. Apparently you cannot come up with anything substantial….

:wtf:
You think I have some sort of time limit?
Is the point inconvenient then?

THIS is how AFRAID the NeoCommie DemocRATS are! They know Trump is resonating well with Independents as he TELLS THE TRUTH without the bullshit but the left, AND the right refuse to expose to America!

Pat Dollard ^

Media Matters is a 501(c)(3), and the lawful restrictions on its political activities are listed above. I’m sure a check of Carusone’s IP addresses will confirm that he is using Media Matters’computers while on his paid on-the-clock employee time, and a search of other records will prove he is also using Media Matters’ phones and other resources to run the #DumpTrump campaign, which is illegal, as you can read here at the IRS website. However, if Trump hasn’t yet formally filed, the restriction on “any statements against candidates” may not apply. But if they do, Trump should sue. Excerpted from...
The Mediamatters "campaign" as you call it, is nothing compared to the Trump Presidential campaign, in terms of alienating businesses and groups.

Trump is not alienating businesses. Leftist groups are putting pressure on business who themselves (I am referring to the low level activists within the hierarchy) are alien to the truth anyway they are only interested in dope and homosexual activities.

This is simple.

It's not a leftist plot.

Having said that...why wouldn't the "left" try to capitalize on it? They have, and should.

Commercial media isn't "leftist" or "rightist" --- it's capitalist. Which means it deals with what will sell, which means Rump's xenophobia won't, and more to the point is toxic to what will sell.

Oh wait, that was two posts ago. I don't think I'm allowed to go back that far...

What a role model eh?

hair-fire.gif

No… I do not think you have a time limit, however I do believe you have no substantial argument and tried to find something what still did not work… :lmao:

Pat Dollard ^

This is simple.

It's not a leftist plot.

Commercial media isn't "leftist" or "rightist" --- it's capitalist. Which means it deals with what will sell, which means Rump's xenophobia won't, and more to the point is toxic to what will sell.

Oh wait, that was two posts ago. I don't think I'm allowed to go back that far...
Not following...Trump's comments don't sell?

The only part I may get...results in a question...do you think Mediamatters is a capitalist organization, or a Democratic activist group?

Pat Dollard ^

This is simple.

It's not a leftist plot.

Actually, he said things that if he had rephrased them would have been 100% the truth and not pissed so many Latinos off. I tend to believe that most Latinos that were born here would agree with him. Problem is, Democrats are patronizing Mexican leaders and members of La Raza who are actively trying to take back California and Texas for Mexico.

"It is not our fault that whites don’t make babies, and blacks are not growing in sufficient numbers, and there’s no other groups with such a goal to put their homeland back together again. We do. Those numbers will make it possible. I believe that in the next few years, we will see an irredentists movement, beyond assimilation, beyond integration, beyond separatism, to putting Mexico back together as one. That's irridentism. One Mexico, one nation." - José Angel Gutiérrez is an attorney and professor at the University of Texas at Arlington in the United States. He was a founding member of the Mexican American Youth Organization (MAYO) in San Antonio in 1967, and a founding member and past president of the Raza Unida Party, a Mexican-American third party movement that supported candidates for elective office in Texas, California, and other areas of the Southwestern andMidwestern United States.

Link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Ángel_Gutiérrez

1407199610229.png

Last edited:

What a role model eh?

hair-fire.gif

No… I do not think you have a time limit, however I do believe you have no substantial argument and tried to find something what still did not work… :lmao:

Fine -- then explain how changing the subject because you can't win the present one is legitimate debate.

Nothing new there. all the snake backers of the progressive/democrat party has their hands in this. Look how they've went after Rush and fox news all these years

How anyone stays a follower of that Fascist party is disgusting. Because one day it could be YOU THE people they represent

Pat Dollard ^

This is simple.

It's not a leftist plot.

Not following...Trump's comments don't sell?

No -- the question was about NBC, and the point is that being associated with Rump, after his (latest) divisive babble, won't sell. At least that's their assessment. Commercial media doesn't make decisions based on ideology -- ideology pays no bills. Commercial media acts on what it thinks will sell.

[The only part I may get...results in a question...do you think Mediamatters is a capitalist organization, or a Democratic activist group?

:dunno: We're talking about NBC and commercial media, not MediaMatters.

I don't know anything about MediaMatters' position. I've only seen it mentioned in the OP, which apparently bases itself on a speculation about MediaMatters and gives for its basis a hijack site.

Forum List

Back