Media Matters Illegally Running Campaign To Get Businesses To Sever Ties With Donald Trump

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
THIS is how AFRAID the NeoCommie DemocRATS are! They know Trump is resonating well with Independents as he TELLS THE TRUTH without the bullshit but the left, AND the right refuse to expose to America!

Pat Dollard ^

Media Matters is a 501(c)(3), and the lawful restrictions on its political activities are listed above. I’m sure a check of Carusone’s IP addresses will confirm that he is using Media Matters’computers while on his paid on-the-clock employee time, and a search of other records will prove he is also using Media Matters’ phones and other resources to run the #DumpTrump campaign, which is illegal, as you can read here at the IRS website. However, if Trump hasn’t yet formally filed, the restriction on “any statements against candidates” may not apply. But if they do, Trump should sue. Excerpted from...

** ! ** OP link looks like a hijack site. I wouldn't go there.

Agree.

And its Trump's own words that are making sponsors ditch him.

Typical of RW nutters to blame the left for their own actions.

Business dealings are not political activities.
Attacking Presidential candidates for political reasons is. To maintain their tax-free status they cannot do anything in support of one candidate over another. That also means they cannot support one political party over another. They cannot do anything directly or indirectly. When they try to destroy Donald Trump who is now a candidate for president, they are attempting to help other candidates.

If the IRS were to do an investigation Media Matters would be found guilty of all of the above. The only reason the IRS hasn't is because Obama hasn't told them to and they won't until he does. Media Matters is heavily funded by Obama's biggest private contributor....George Soros and was created with input from Hillary Clinton.

Last edited:

SCARED TO DEATH POGO, "DON'T LOOK" you might not like what you see subversives! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I sure as fuck ain't letting you hijack my browser, Dumbass. Come up with a legitimate link. Or is that too ethical for ya?

Absent access to the original I do find it hilarious that anyone on earth thinks it necessary to actually advise Donald T. Rump to sue something. :rofl:

Nobody blames the left per se Muddly. The blame lies with companies (media included) who sacrifice the principle of free speech on the altar of profit making and intolerance of opposing views.

Agree.

And its Trump's own words that are making sponsors ditch him.

Muttley, you NEVER fail to entertain!!! Perhaps THIS is a HIJACK SITE? You dumb bitch! ..... Love how the Republican LOSERS are jumping on "TRUTH" Trump, and watching his polls GROW.... people aren't stupid, they realize what Trump says, even when put "indelicately" is DEAD NUTS ON TARGET!

Trump comes up top in 'poll of polls' of voters - despite bullshit backlash over his comments

The London Daily Mail ^

Donald Trump continues to stand by controversial comments he made about Mexican immigrants as his standings in Republican primary polls improve despite increasing criticism. The presidential hopeful placed ahead of perceived front-runner Jeb Bush in a new aggregated 'poll of polls' with 13.6 per cent support compared to the former Florida governor's 13.3. The rise comes as public figures and businesses continue to admonish Trump because of the comments saying that those crossing the border from Mexico illegally were 'rapists'. Former Republican candidate Mitt Romney told CNN Saturday that the businessman 'made a severe error in saying what he did...

SCARED TO DEATH POGO, "DON'T LOOK" you might not like what you see subversives! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I sure as fuck ain't letting you hijack my browser, Dumbass. Come up with a legitimate link. Or is that too ethical for ya?

Absent access to the original I do find it hilarious that anyone on earth thinks it necessary to actually advise Donald T. Rump to sue something. :rofl:

Then GO AWAY OCD Pogo! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

Business dealings are not political activities.
Attacking Presidential candidates for political reasons is.

Regardless of the political motivations, the activities are not political activities. NBC terminated their relationship with Trump due to his comments about Mexicans. That is no less an "attack." Such a decision is not a political activity, regardless of any political motivations.

Trump will sue them, he has very good lawyers and lots of money.

Rump would sue a stop sign for "infringing" his "right" to "go".

He sued Palm Beach County (three times) because he didn't like planes taking a flight path over his estate. He sued an author for underestimating his net worth. He threatened to sue Bill Maher for demanding Rump show his birth certificate to show he's not an orangutan. Threatened to sue NBC too. Didn't do either of the latter, lost the former.

What a role model eh?

He sued Palm Beach County (three times) because he didn't like planes taking a flight path over his estate. He sued an author for underestimating his net worth. He threatened to sue Bill Maher for demanding Rump show his birth certificate to show he's not an orangutan. Threatened to sue NBC too. Didn't do either of the latter, lost the former.

Can you prove your not an orangutan?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What a role model eh?

Hillary clinton took contributions to the clinton foundation in exchange for favors when SecState. What a role model, eh? its called bribery while in public office, she should be in jail not campaigning for POTUS.

Can you prove your not an orangutan?...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

He is a pogo stick and he can prove it :2up:

Then GO AWAY OCD Pogo! :ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ack-1:

Why? Because you can't handle what I might post? Pffft. Open wide, Shirley...

Somebody, anybody please explain why the democrats and media talk about "Mexican immigrants?" Nobody has issues with Mexican immigrants. The issue is with ILLEGAL immigrants from Mexico and Central America entering the USA.

What a role model eh?

Why? Because you can't handle what I might post? Pffft. Open wide, Shirley...

Post away, OCDGirl, I need a few more laughs, and YOU are just the one that can provide it! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Forum List

Back