Media Matters: Hannity hasn't discussed Kagan in more than a month

LOL, So that's your response? "Get over it dude"

I'll just take that as you have no snappy come back or desire to have a real conversation. Not surprised though. Between you and Stephanie, there is often little value in your posts.

someday I'd be interesed in what you libtards who have a fetish with Fox News call "a real conversation" obsessing about a Motto is not a serious conversation. You're a communist. Admit it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And now name calling and accusations. It almost always breaks down to that from you doesn't it? When all else fails, lets try name calling and see if that doesn't work. Real mature.

standard communist comback.. whine..

Well, evidently the people think Fox news is more fair and balanced than any other news station.

Fox news blows all the rest out of the water when it comes to ratings.

but don't let that fact get in the way of your rantings about it.:lol:

Well, evidently the people think Fox news is more fair and balanced than any other news station.

they've been ranting for years and years, and their marxist leader even tried to shut fox down.. oh they just can't handle the truth.. :lol:

Not even bothering: Hannity hasn't discussed Kagan in more than a month

June 28, 2010 10:33 pm ET by Matt Gertz

We've noted that most right-wing media have been willing and eager to go back to the same well of discredited and false smears of Elena Kagan in their effort to take down her Supreme Court nomination.

But not Sean Hannity.

Yes, it appears that the case against Kagan is so weak that Hannity -- who basically uses his show to act as a GOP spokesman - isn't even going through the motions.

Tonight, on the first night of her confirmation hearings, Hannity mentioned Kagan in passing before turning to a discussion of the Supreme Court's ruling today on guns. According to a Nexis search, it was the first time her name had been spoken on his show in more than a month.

Incredibly, Hannity did not find time in today's show to devote a segment to Kagan's nomination - but in his defense, he needed to preserve time for an extensive segment on Rod Blagojevich. There wasn't even any discussion during Hannity's Great American Panel -- though there was time for plenty of discussion of Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

Not even bothering: Hannity hasn't discussed Kagan in more than a month | Media Matters for America

It's retarded shit like this that makes organizations like Media Matters lose credibility.

Boortz appeared to be a repeat, so I was flipping thru the stations and came across Hannity yesterday. He and his guests were spending a good amount of time speculating about the burning issue of the day, Gore as "crazed sex poodle". When you have hot tabloid topics like that to boost the ratings, why cover something as mundane as a Supreme Court nominee.

Not even bothering: Hannity hasn't discussed Kagan in more than a month

June 28, 2010 10:33 pm ET by Matt Gertz

We've noted that most right-wing media have been willing and eager to go back to the same well of discredited and false smears of Elena Kagan in their effort to take down her Supreme Court nomination.

But not Sean Hannity.

Yes, it appears that the case against Kagan is so weak that Hannity -- who basically uses his show to act as a GOP spokesman - isn't even going through the motions.

Tonight, on the first night of her confirmation hearings, Hannity mentioned Kagan in passing before turning to a discussion of the Supreme Court's ruling today on guns. According to a Nexis search, it was the first time her name had been spoken on his show in more than a month.

Incredibly, Hannity did not find time in today's show to devote a segment to Kagan's nomination - but in his defense, he needed to preserve time for an extensive segment on Rod Blagojevich. There wasn't even any discussion during Hannity's Great American Panel -- though there was time for plenty of discussion of Rev. Jeremiah Wright.

Not even bothering: Hannity hasn't discussed Kagan in more than a month | Media Matters for America

It's retarded shit like this that makes organizations like Media Matters lose credibility.

Boortz appeared to be a repeat, so I was flipping thru the stations and came across Hannity yesterday. He and his guests were spending a good amount of time speculating about the burning issue of the day, Gore as "crazed sex poodle". When you have hot tabloid topics like that to boost the ratings, why cover something as mundane as a Supreme Court nominee.

Al Bore is trying to have this commie administration implement his Global warming BS (cap and tax) on us, so I'd say he is just as important to talk about as anyone.

Your such a good little sheep :lol:

Al Bore is trying to have this commie administration implement his Global warming BS (cap and tax) on us, so I'd say he is just as important to talk about as anyone.

You might have a point if that was what was being discussed. It wasn't. It was the typical, "while we don't actually know what happened, what if......". It was a segment speculating on whether there is any validity or not to the lady's three year old claim that he came on to her. That is a burning issue for Sean evidently.

Last edited:
someday I'd be interesed in what you libtards who have a fetish with Fox News call "a real conversation" obsessing about a Motto is not a serious conversation. You're a communist. Admit it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And now name calling and accusations. It almost always breaks down to that from you doesn't it? When all else fails, lets try name calling and see if that doesn't work. Real mature.

LOL, how old are you? Seriously? You sound like a 9 year old with your repeated insults. Sadly, I'm sure you're much, much older.

LOL, how old are you? Seriously? You sound like a 9 year old with your repeated insults. Sadly, I'm sure you're much, much older.

don't be sad. just try to stop obsessing about a motto, you'll be all the better for it.

so? what do you call your insult about willow. an adult one.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back