Media Matters gets Fed money ?

Well, Media Matters isn't a media outlet per se - rather a "watchdog" group.

And they've never had any "preferential treatment" over other "watchdog" groups, on both ideological sides.

Under that definition foxnation.com is a watchdog group too!
You didn't answer my question Plymco.

Do you know what a 501(c)3 is?

The hard right conservative (and ill named) Accuracy in Media bills itself as a watchdog group. They are to the right what MM is to the left (though I think MM has more integrity, albeit they both present biased viewpoints) .
That Accuracy in Media is the same group that brings you Newsbusters (hard right) and CNS (Cybercast News Service) - (right wing "news" service) - all brought to you by Brent Bozell...who's org is a tada! 501(c)3.

Heritage Foundation is also a 501(c)3. I could list hundreds and hundreds of these of you like. You're a smart guy. Educate yourself on this.

Sorry I missed it in the shuffle. And thank you for bringing it up again. I dont want any of these groups that are political to get any preferential treatment from the govt on either side.

I dont care if its liberal or conservative outlets getting govt breaks, its wrong either way.

so is mediamatters still getting preferential govt treatment over other media outlets?

Well, Media Matters isn't a media outlet per se - rather a "watchdog" group.

And they've never had any "preferential treatment" over other "watchdog" groups, on both ideological sides.

Under that definition foxnation.com is a watchdog group too!

No, FoxNation is a blog site. But newsbusters.org is a watchdog group, and they're a 501(c)3.

Forum List

Back