Media Matters gets Fed money ?

Nunyadb

Jun 24, 2011
Being reported on FNC right now, Seems Media Matters is getting Fed dollars to do their
attacks on Fox News. Since when does the Fed have the right to give money to outfits
to attack another outfit's 1st Amendment rights ??

Doesn't pass the smell test.

Hope the IRS yanks Media Matters non-profit status.
These kinds of shenanigans are what I expect in Venezuela, not America.

So tell me how this is legal.

There's too much of the whole using taxpayer money to fund political agenda crap going on.
It needs to be stopped.

I don't want "the Party" to decide what I hear or who I hear it from.
Pravda anyone ?
Herr Goebbels would be proud.

There's too much of the whole using taxpayer money to fund political agenda crap going on.
It needs to be stopped.

Pravda anyone ?

Ah good now your here. Now I can just call you a fucking moron without worrying about being.reported.
I see you went for the hilter reference to.speed up how stupid you are.

SO you have no problem with whom ever is in the White House giving money to Non Profits that openly attack their adversaries? Or real news organizations?

It needs to be stopped.

Pravda anyone ?

Ah good now your here. Now I can just call you a fucking moron without worrying about being.reported.

Howdy Plasma, good to see you as well.
How've you been ?

Not so much a Nazi reference as paying homage to the man's place as a premier
propagandist of his time. But you knew that.

At any rate, good to see you again.

It needs to be stopped.

Pravda anyone ?

How've you been ?

Well Lee Atwater, Roger Ailes or Karl Rove would probably have been more appropriate.

Being reported on FNC right now, Seems Media Matters is getting Fed dollars to do their
attacks on Fox News. Since when does the Fed have the right to give money to outfits

Dubya initiated the concept of using Fed money to sponsor above board communications that didn't have anything to do with violating the First Amendment rights of the Dems. It was a bi-partisan arrangement that the Obummer Administration used to turn into the present situation where Media Matters, largely financed by the Leftiest of the Left Pieces of Shit....i.e. George Soros who is NOW given our tax dollars to squash opposition deemed dangerous to the Obummer Administration.

Something similar was organized on a looser and more innocuous scale by the Republicans during the Bush years......... and the IRS, almost immediately, shut it down.

Let see what happens with the present Perfidious Media Matters, the recognized media organ of the Obama Administration.

It needs to be stopped.

Pravda anyone ?

SO you have no problem with whom ever is in the White House giving money to Non Profits that openly attack their adversaries? Or real news organizations?

Well just guessing..but you probably didn't have any problem when the Bush administration illegally used tax payer money to produce fake news stories that supported Bush policy. Or when Bush moved ol' Jeff Gannon to the head of the class to ask soft ball questions at press meetings. Or when the Bush administration paid "journalists" to write favorable OpEd pieces and stories.

Extreme lack of class and limited vocabulary...some things never change. :eusa_whistle:

Shitball is one of the less sophisticated of the already mentally deficient certified LIEberrhoidal stooges.

Having Shitball puke all over the place with his incoherent, disjointed comments is something that simply underlines the stupidity of the LIEberrhoidal Agenda.

How've you been ?

Well Lee Atwater, Roger Ailes or Karl Rove would probably have been more appropriate.

I don't think so, they weren't primarily known as being propagandists and that being
their sole function. Goebbels ? That was his primary job. He was actually very good
at it. Set the standard for some decades.

To give the Devil his due is only right.
Regardless of who he worked for.

How've you been ?

.....All of whom (most likely) studied the tomes of The Master....the Granddaddy o' Republican dirty-tricks....BIG DICK'S boy.....

Donnie "The Weasel" Segretti!!!!

a999donald_segretti_2050081722-21708.jpg

It needs to be stopped.

Pravda anyone ?

Why are you so unpleasant?

Yeah they are a political organization and do not qualify for any tax money or exemption status. Whats next, the feds paying the NY times?

It needs to be stopped.

Pravda anyone ?

Why are you so unpleasant?

It's no big thing, Plasma is old "friend".
I'm glad to see him, apparently that didn't work both ways.

Dubya initiated the concept of using Fed money to sponsor above board communications that didn't have anything to do with violating the First Amendment rights of the Dems.
....Well, except for that $eriou$
CHAIN-LINK BUDGET!

fsz_image.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Well just guessing..but you probably didn't have any problem when the Bush administration illegally used tax payer money to produce fake news stories that supported Bush policy. Or when Bush moved ol' Jeff Gannon to the head of the class to ask soft ball questions at press meetings. Or when the Bush administration paid "journalists" to write favorable OpEd pieces and stories.
Hey......don't forget their accomplishments....

Forum List

Back