Media Matters: Anti-Obama SEALs "Don't have guts"

RoadVirus

<insert pithy title here>
Oct 22, 2008
Illinois
If this guy had said this to a SEAL's face, he'd have no face left.

Media Matters senior fellow Eric Boehlert said on Thursday that a group of former Navy SEALS “don’t have guts” after the special forces operators launched a media campaign condemning the Obama administration’s national security leaks.

“#kindalame former Navy SEALs don’t have guts to admit they’re running a GOP, anti-Obama campaign; http://nyti.ms/N2nYYj ” Boehlert wrote on Twitter Thursday morning.

Navy SEAL responds after Media Matters staffer says Obama-critical SEALs

I use to employ a SEAL at my bar.

A real nice fellow you could probably say anything to.

Getting physical..on the other hand..would be another matter entirely.

Media Matters senior fellow Eric Boehlert said on Thursday that a group of former Navy SEALS “don’t have guts” after the special forces operators launched a media campaign condemning the Obama administration’s national security leaks.

“#kindalame former Navy SEALs don’t have guts to admit they’re running a GOP, anti-Obama campaign; http://nyti.ms/N2nYYj ” Boehlert wrote on Twitter Thursday morning.

Jesse Ventura could tell them all about what happens to someone who calls a Seal gutless to their face.

He got decked by one.

Seals are anything but gutless.

This former spec ops group and seals are clueless for sure.

The head of the group is birfer, so that tells you all you need to know about their qualifications for what is going on: they have none.

Liberal wusses, who couldn't last one day in ANY kind of special operations training (I'll bet this one couldn't even get through basic training without wetting his britches) have no business calling a Navy SEAL (or any other Special Forces operator) "gutless".

As you Americans know it is called free speech (something Canadians have never had, though we are getting closer). Anyone with any understanding of special forces, or even the military in general would realize that it was a poor choice of words. To call any man or woman who voluntarily signs up for duty; potentially risking their lives, is anything but gutless. I don't care if it is an active Navy SEAL or the cook in the mess hall of a local training facility.

I don't follow American politics too closely, but sometimes rhetoric replaces common sense, not uncommon in politics everywhere.

The head of the group is birfer, so that tells you all you need to know about their qualifications for what is going on: they have none.

"Birfer" or not, he's got more experience in clandestine operations than you do, and is far better qualified to comment on the OP SEC requirements for same than YOU are! What exactly was YOUR rank and MOS, again?

Jesse Ventura could tell them all about what happens to someone who calls a Seal gutless to their face.

He got decked by one.

Ventura was a SEAL himself.

The guy that "decked" Ventura, ran away after the "decking".

In other words..he boogied out of there before Ventura had a chance to respond.

"Birfer" or not, he's got more experience in clandestine operations than you do, and is far better qualified to comment on the OP SEC requirements for same than YOU are! What exactly was YOUR rank and MOS, again?

I'm 51..I think I could last a day.

A week on the other hand.

:eusa_shifty:

Progs hate our military and free speech so its a twofer

Media Matters is a radical left wing blog piece of shit. Intelligent people should pay it no mind.
The best way to destroy radicals is to ignore them.

Can Pubs ever give a complete quote? Unbelievable. They obviously have guts in general, but these ads put their brains in question. There is no evidence that Obama leaked this. Got it, dupes? I didn't think so...

As you Americans know it is called free speech (something Canadians have never had, though we are getting closer). Anyone with any understanding of special forces, or even the military in general would realize that it was a poor choice of words. To call any man or woman who voluntarily signs up for duty; potentially risking their lives, is anything but gutless. I don't care if it is an active Navy SEAL or the cook in the mess hall of a local training facility.

I don't follow American politics too closely, but sometimes rhetoric replaces common sense, not uncommon in politics everywhere.

"Sometimes"?

We are not discussing military qualifications, but the qualifications of leadership to make such a brainless charge.

Birfer Seal is a Fail, and so are those who support him.

I'm 51..I think I could last a day.

A week on the other hand.

:eusa_shifty:

He got decked by one.

Ventura was a SEAL himself.

The guy that "decked" Ventura, ran away after the "decking".

In other words..he boogied out of there before Ventura had a chance to respond.
Gov' Ventura is suing the guy because, according to him, it never happened.

These guys are nutters and I'm surprised the GOP isn't running away from them.

Benjamin Smith, a spokesman for Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund Inc. — the group attacking President Barack Obama for taking credit for the operation that killed Osama bin Laden — has called Obama “Commander-in-Chief Hussein Mao-bama” and has questioned whether he is a Muslim or a citizen of the U.S.

Smith has also posted articles suggesting that the late conservative media provocateur Andrew Breitbart was murdered and posted his support for Republican congressional candidate Ilario Pantano, who was accused in a double murder as a Marine in Iraq.

OPSEC’s extensive ties to the Republican party had already been well documented, but an anonymous webpage has been collecting highlights from Smith’s Facebook page that show the former Navy SEAL expressing some controversial opinions.

Smith, who did not respond to Foreign Policy’s request for comment, also wrote after Obama’s 2012 State of the Union address that Obama must have used “some bad tan lotion because he looked like an old bruised Banana which made me think that Harry Belafonte was walking out to give his rendition of ‘Day-O’ before ‘ole’ suck and blow’ was to come out and enlighten us with his blasphemous spew.”

OPSEC Spokesman A Birther, Has Called Obama A Communist | TPMMuckraker

Media Matters is a radical left wing blog piece of shit. Intelligent people should pay it no mind.
The best way to destroy radicals is to ignore them.

No...Libturds are like weeds. They're annoying and if you ignore em, they spread like a wildfire.

That is an excellent description of far right extremists, weeds, and noxious as well.

We can see what is happening with Rep Akin, an excellent example of the sickness rampant in the far right.

That is an excellent description of far right extremists, weeds, and noxious as well.

We can see what is happening with Rep Akin, an excellent example of the sickness rampant in the far right.

This is your best response? "I know you are ,but what am I"?.
Look, we have marginalized and essentially excluded the far right. They don't count.
These are single issue nut jobs who keep themselves cloistered away in church 4 times a week. We don't count on their vote. Our mainstream conservative candidates don't campaign them.

Forum List

Back