Media Matter Blames Beck!

Not to mention in FULL whiney ass mode because she earned a negrep. I think she blew a capacitor. Put me on ignore friggen wuss.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-XEINagmaU]YouTube - I AM SINISTAR[/ame]
Run Run Coward!

Rinata's bedroom closet:

monster_closet.jpg

RAAARRR!

If the bogeyman in her closet is coming out of the closet, does that mean that the liberal bogeyman is gay?

Will Retarda someday insist that all who disagree with her lunacy are "hopeless?"

What? She already does that?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

OHHHHHHHH, so YOU know the intentions of both men...why didn't you SAY so.

WOW, you are beyond human...you are a fucking GOD...

EXCUSE ME!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: He just doesn't know when to stop!!!

Actually...

Not knowing when to stop propagating a thread about a self-professed clown for 29 (30?) pages with the intent to take him seriously.

Next I expect Dems to attack Captain Kangaroo for his militaristic violent imagry.

Bump to page 35.

Even if Beck misspoke or was misreported in the past, so what? What the fuck does that have to do with what Media Matter is DOING right now trying to directly blame Beck for this incident?

King Obama misspeaks all the time, at least daily. The NY Times prints retractions, are we going to close the Times and demand Obama resign?

Got news for you Frank.....neocon punditry and it's supporters have been calling for Obama's head everytime the guy farts...and the NY Times has been called a rag by the extreme right and the GOP everytime they have the audacity to print something that was out of step with Rovian rhetoric.

Like it or not, Beck has been rightly caught REPEATEDLY making false and inflammatory statements targeting specific people and institutions, and as I pointed out earlier his lame, half assed mea culpa's don't cut it when he just does the same thing again.

You have the right to free speech, and you are held accountable for the results of that speech (i.e., yelling FIRE in a crowded theater when there isn't one can get you arrested). It would be hard to prove in court that Beck incited someone to riot and such, but his irresponsible rhetoric is beginning to cost him sponsors...as it did with Mike Savage, who eventually lost one of his cable TV gigs. Time will tell.

Oh, and FYI...Obama was fairly elected to office in 2008.....he'll have to run for re-election in 2012. That's how our political system works.....a "king" is a Monarchy appointment or inheritance.

Last edited:
A running theme in all of your "got'cha's" is a lot of "most likely", "probably" by the authors.

I note that there's a lot of "guilt by association"......searing denunciations of Media Matters supporters, funders and it's founder, but VERY little straight up, logical proof of the claims of slander and misrepresentation. Yes, Media Matters makes NO bones about going after the vaunted neocon punditry...but just because one doesn't like Soros or Clinton DOES NOT PROVE SLANDER AUTOMATICALLY, as your authors seem intent upon asserting.

Case in point, the whole issue of Sherrod......the "critic" just blows off the FACT that Media Matters cops to showing a screwed up video and makes the correction, (I note the author provides NO time line for this) and how the original version is misleading......something that BRIETBART has YET to do straight out do. So let's ignore Media Matters honestly cleaning up their own mess...let's just damn them for screwing up in the first place! And let's just forget the FACT that Breitbart and the neocon punditry that followed his lead heavily pushed SLANDER...were CAUGHT, and are STILL in denial by regurgitating all their disproven claims.

In short, the authors don't like Media Matters, and throw a LOT of stuff against the wall hoping that no one will notice the serious flaws or lack of proof in their article's premise. A collection of opinion and defense of Beck's consistent emphasizing his bias opinion and then LIGHTLY throwing in a few contrary FACTS of which he quickly recoups with a "I don't know?" skepticism that reaffirms his original assertions.

As I said before, it's not a question of belief, but what you can logically and factually prove. The jokers you site seem to have a problem with facts when sited alone and in proper chronology just doesn't live up to their hype.....and they hope know one reads carefully and with a critical eye.

"None of this will matter to you. You will continue believing MM because you want to."​

I called it.

The only thing you've "called" Frank is your own bias. As the chronology of the posts shows, YOU WOULD NOT EVEN REMOTELY ADDRESS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE LINKS I GAVE, WHICH INCLUDED MEDIA MATTERS. Instead, you throw out a slew of anti-Media Matters opinion pieces and articles of which I did give examples of their incorrect and flawed analysis.

But none of this matters to you Dave, because all you have to do is just say so and it is, as denial and dodging is your cornerstone..and therefore FACTS, LOGIC and contrary analysis doesn't matter to you, because YOU are operating from a position of belief and insipid stubborness...a deadly combination in a rational discussion. So unless you're actually willing to honestly discuss what I linked initially, (as I did with you) I'd say we're done here.

Last edited:
Amazing that we are on page 34 and still no sign of any evidence that Glenn has incited anyone to violence.

Nor any point where a historical fact that Glenn has referred to has been disputed.

Seriously, that's kind of sad.

What's amazingly sad is that you either are denying or didn't read carefully what I posted, which lists the LIES of Beck.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/126924-media-matter-blames-beck-31.html#post2611619
Media Matters is a leftwing moonbat propaganda site. It is not a valid source of information. Therefore irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Credible news organizations please.

Amazing that we are on page 34 and still no sign of any evidence that Glenn has incited anyone to violence.

Nor any point where a historical fact that Glenn has referred to has been disputed.

Seriously, that's kind of sad.

What's amazingly sad is that you either are denying or didn't read carefully what I posted, which lists the LIES of Beck.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/126924-media-matter-blames-beck-31.html#post2611619

Even more amazing you didn't read what I said.

For the sake of argument, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's say everything you just said is 100% true.

You are honestly claiming that those things incite violence?

And how is any mistake about current events a historical fact?

I've asked for specifics and all you can quote is questionable media matters propaganda. Can't imagine why they don't like Glenn. It can't possibly be because they are the very corrupt institutions Glenn is crusading against. Nah, they are a perfectly unbiased source of information.

Considering how much Glenn is on the air, the mere fact that this is all you can even accuse him with speaks pretty darn highly of his accuracy rating.

Media Matters is a leftwing moonbat propaganda site. It is not a valid source of information. Therefore irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Credible news organizations please.

Ironic isn't it. They want to yell about Glenn "lying" by quoting a source that lies through their teeth everyday.

I am sure that lesson on Calvin Coolige is really making everyone ready to just attack the liberal establishment. Glenn needs to be silenced for daring to actually share some of the past.

But these are people who want to defund history, civics, and economic programs nationwide. Can't bother people to learn that pesky stuff.

The only thing you've "called" Frank is your own bias. As the chronology of the posts shows, YOU WOULD NOT EVEN REMOTELY ADDRESS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE LINKS I GAVE, WHICH INCLUDED MEDIA MATTERS. Instead, you throw out a slew of anti-Media Matters opinion pieces and articles of which I did give examples of their incorrect and flawed analysis.

But none of this matters to you Dave, because all you have to do is just say so and it is, as denial and dodging is your cornerstone..and therefore FACTS, LOGIC and contrary analysis doesn't matter to you, because YOU are operating from a position of belief and insipid stubborness...a deadly combination in a rational discussion. So unless you're actually willing to honestly discuss what I linked initially, (as I did with you) I'd say we're done here.
Here's a fact: I'm not Frank. Dumbass. :lol:

Even if Beck misspoke or was misreported in the past, so what? What the fuck does that have to do with what Media Matter is DOING right now trying to directly blame Beck for this incident?

King Obama misspeaks all the time, at least daily. The NY Times prints retractions, are we going to close the Times and demand Obama resign?

Got news for you Frank.....neocon punditry and it's supporters have been calling for Obama's head everytime the guy farts...and the NY Times has been called a rag by the extreme right and the GOP everytime they have the audacity to print something that was out of step with Rovian rhetoric.

Like it or not, Beck has been rightly caught REPEATEDLY making false and inflammatory statements targeting specific people and institutions, and as I pointed out earlier his lame, half assed mea culpa's don't cut it when he just does the same thing again.

You have the right to free speech, and you are held accountable for the results of that speech (i.e., yelling FIRE in a crowded theater when there isn't one can get you arrested). It would be hard to prove in court that Beck incited someone to riot and such, but his irresponsible rhetoric is beginning to cost him sponsors...as it did with Mike Savage, who eventually lost one of his cable TV gigs. Time will tell.

Oh, and FYI...Obama was fairly elected to office in 2008.....he'll have to run for re-election in 2012. That's how our political system works.....a "king" is a Monarchy appointment or inheritance.

Care to list three items that Beck has falsely claimed?

After examining the links that was provided all I can say is, "that's it"? You call Glen out for hyperbole? Calling a man a czar that's not really a czar? And as for as the what an UAW worker makes, that is debatable. Mediamatters or whatever leftwing site you got that from says the average pay is 55 dollars while others have estimated it being over $70 an Hour.

Beck doesn't do anything that anyone else doesn't do, he engages in hyperbole and exageration at times, but the facts remains. Seriously even at the low end of $55 dollars an hour that's way to much when the average pay for any private worker is around $23 bucks an hour. Wise up.

Last edited:

Really??? You're ignorant. I doubt that you have any idea how stupid you sound. Give details, don't just make arbitrary accusations. Be specific. What are you talking about??
Daveman already burned you to death on that one. Go back and read his quotes from P-BO using the Media Matters Creative Edit Process (tm)

Media Matters of Bigotry, Sexism and Hate Speech - HUMAN EVENTS

"While writing his mea culpa, “Blinded by the Right,” Brock was hospitalized in a mental facility where he spent time in a “quiet room” and “had delusions, he thought people were trying to kill him,” according to the Drudge Report."

That's Media Matters

Media Matters DOCUMENTS what it writes...that means it provides ORIGINAL source material for the subject in question. This is how they are able to point out Beck's lies and distortions. Mind you, opinion is one thing, but when Beck rants on specifics, that seals his fate to be exposed as a phony by folk like Media Matters. Even Beck himself admits to NOT doing proper research and being informed on the subjects he rants about.
Media Matters publishes lies and distortions. Like I said: You believe them because you want to believe them.

I don't bother discussing the details that MM brings up because they lie. You probably should realize that wishing something is true doesn't make it true. That's a common leftist failing.
Finally, your last accusation is utter nonsense. As the chronology of the posts shows, I have readily provided proof for discussion of what I state. YOU HAVE NOT. Sorry Dave, but you can't bluff your way past me when there's a recorded record of what has transpired to contradict and disprove you.
No, you've provided opinion from people known to lie and distort. You call it "proof" because you believe the lies and distortions.

Michelle Malkin Media Matters Caught Context-Editing a Tape — Hey, Where Have We Heard That Before?

The Group Behind Smear Campaigns Against Limbaugh and O?Reilly | NewsBusters.org

Hot Air Media Matters dishonest editing in support of their “smear” argument exposed

“MEDIA MATTERS Watch” : Media Matters’ Falsehoods Exposed!

None of this will matter to you. You will continue believing MM because you want to.

A running theme in all of your "got'cha's" is a lot of "most likely", "probably" by the authors.

I note that there's a lot of "guilt by association"......searing denunciations of Media Matters supporters, funders and it's founder, but VERY little straight up, logical proof of the claims of slander and misrepresentation. Yes, Media Matters makes NO bones about going after the vaunted neocon punditry...but just because one doesn't like Soros or Clinton DOES NOT PROVE SLANDER AUTOMATICALLY, as your authors seem intent upon asserting.

Case in point, the whole issue of Sherrod......the "critic" just blows off the FACT that Media Matters cops to showing a screwed up video and makes the correction, (I note the author provides NO time line for this) and how the original version is misleading......something that BRIETBART has YET to do straight out do. So let's ignore Media Matters honestly cleaning up their own mess...let's just damn them for screwing up in the first place! And let's just forget the FACT that Breitbart and the neocon punditry that followed his lead heavily pushed SLANDER...were CAUGHT, and are STILL in denial by regurgitating all their disproven claims.

In short, the authors don't like Media Matters, and throw a LOT of stuff against the wall hoping that no one will notice the serious flaws or lack of proof in their article's premise. A collection of opinion and defense of Beck's consistent emphasizing his bias opinion and then LIGHTLY throwing in a few contrary FACTS of which he quickly recoups with a "I don't know?" skepticism that reaffirms his original assertions.

As I said before, it's not a question of belief, but what you can logically and factually prove. The jokers you site seem to have a problem with facts when sited alone and in proper chronology just doesn't live up to their hype.....and they hope know one reads carefully and with a critical eye.

Is Sherrod suing Briebart for "Mental Anguish"?

Forum List

Back