Media Manipulation Of The News At Its Finest

Martin was not innocent.
His autopsy said he had illegal drugs in his system and cuts on his knuckles.
Martin was smoking Marijuana. That is a Federal as well as a state crime, far from being innocent of any wrong doing Freemason.

I'm struggling not to lash out at you for this comment. Alleged criminal activity (does tax avoidance count?) does not justify murder.

Alleged? Fact; the kid had marijuana in his system.
Tax evasion does not alter your brain function.
Drugs do.
Who knows what the kid was thinking while under the influence.
Lots of pot smokers get paranoid when they smoke (it's the THC that causes it).

Peach174, let's agree to disagree. I don't connect with your type of reasoning in any way, and I never will.

martybegan said:

Zimmerman, as an american citizen has the right to be armed due to the 2nd amendment. I dont care if he has a reason or not. Its up to him.

And note you use the word "Advice" from 911. it was not an order not to follow. He was doing what he thought was right based on previous incidents in the community of buglaries. Burglaries, I might add the cops werent able to do anything about.

We do not give up our rights to police ourselves or protect ourselves to the government, we merely loan them to it.

And regarless of your opinion of what zimmerman did being right or wrong, the only thing that matters is the law. and based on what I have seen so far, the shooting was justified.

That is your opinion, and how that type of thinking affects your life is your concern, not mine. I am not at all cavalier about the taking of life; in fact, I believe it is the worst thing a person can do. I know that Zimmerman will pay a high cost for killing a human in that manner, no matter what the "law" decides.

A person with "permission" to kill another person is not absolved of spiritual responsibility. And I have a very hard time understanding why you think otherwise.

But I am now certain you would not comprehend any of this.

I get it. One, you are afraid of long hollow tubes that go "BANG!." Two, this fear makes you think anyone who owns a long hollow tube that goes "BANG" has some nefarious reason for owning it, and finally Three, you think you are smarter than me.

On the last reason, Ill put up my academic credentials against yours any day of the week.

martybegan said:

Zimmerman, as an american citizen has the right to be armed due to the 2nd amendment. I dont care if he has a reason or not. Its up to him.

And note you use the word "Advice" from 911. it was not an order not to follow. He was doing what he thought was right based on previous incidents in the community of buglaries. Burglaries, I might add the cops werent able to do anything about.

We do not give up our rights to police ourselves or protect ourselves to the government, we merely loan them to it.

And regarless of your opinion of what zimmerman did being right or wrong, the only thing that matters is the law. and based on what I have seen so far, the shooting was justified.

That is your opinion, and how that type of thinking affects your life is your concern, not mine. I am not at all cavalier about the taking of life; in fact, I believe it is the worst thing a person can do. I know that Zimmerman will pay a high cost for killing a human in that manner, no matter what the "law" decides.

A person with "permission" to kill another person is not absolved of spiritual responsibility. And I have a very hard time understanding why you think otherwise.

I get it. One, you are afraid of long hollow tubes that go "BANG!." Two, this fear makes you think anyone who owns a long hollow tube that goes "BANG" has some nefarious reason for owning it, and finally Three, you think you are smarter than me.

On the last reason, Ill put up my academic credentials against yours any day of the week.

A pissing match? That's ridiculous. This is the internet. Hell, I could explain to you that I'm God, and that my "academic credentials" naturally would exceed yours--providing, of course, that we are both God believers.

I'm not afraid of guns anymore than I am afraid of dying. We are all born to die. Sometimes, I think that is one big reason for the pervasive pathology we see in America--a constant nagging fear of death. Americans seem to be fleeing death. Anyway--

I certainly DO seem to be "smarter" than you when it comes to personal conduct and responsibility. Because if you are as willing to kill another human as you suggest and express (and expressing a willingness to kill is horrible as well), you are setting yourself up for karmic disaster. I would ask that you carefully ponder these ramifications, friend. Our actions in this lifetime actually DO count.

martybegan said:

Same could be said about "permission" to murder the unborn and I have a hard time understanding that.

I understand your qualms regarding abortion, Peach174. Personally I strongly promote contraception. Effective use of contraceptions would nearly eliminate the demand for abortions (except in the cases of rape, incest, threat of economic calamity, and gross deformity endangering the life of the mother). However, I cannot tell another person what to believe in that regard, and our law allows a woman to make that decision herself.

Some believe that a soul is created at the moment of conception, and that may be true.

martybegan said:

A pissing match? That's ridiculous. This is the internet. Hell, I could explain to you that I'm God, and that my "academic credentials" naturally would exceed yours--providing, of course, that we are both God believers.

I'm not afraid of guns anymore than I am afraid of dying. We are all born to die. Sometimes, I think that is one big reason for the pervasive pathology we see in America--a constant nagging fear of death. Americans seem to be fleeing death. Anyway--

I certainly DO seem to be "smarter" than you when it comes to personal conduct and responsibility. Because if you are as willing to kill another human as you suggest and express (and expressing a willingness to kill is horrible as well), you are setting yourself up for karmic disaster. I would ask that you carefully ponder these ramifications, friend. Our actions in this lifetime actually DO count.

So going by your logic, zimmerman shouldnt have tried to stop the local burglaries from happening, he should have just accepted the police cant do anything about it. He shouldnt have defended himself by carrying a legal permitted firearm, and he shouldnt have investigated someone who met the description of who was robbing the neighborhood.

He also, once pounced on, shouldnt have been able to defend himself. Karma-wise letting some asshole pound his head into mush is MUCH MUCH better.

So going by your logic, zimmerman shouldnt have tried to stop the local burglaries from happening, he should have just accepted the police cant do anything about it. He shouldnt have defended himself by carrying a legal permitted firearm, and he shouldnt have investigated someone who met the description of who was robbing the neighborhood.
That's exactly right. By playing Police Man, look at where it got him . . . he was poorly connected to reality, and unprepared for the ramifations of actually killing another person.

He also, once pounced on, shouldnt have been able to defend himself. Karma-wise letting some asshole pound his head into mush is MUCH MUCH better.
Zimmerman, alone, was the cause of the confrontation. It occured because of his actions. He had to make a conscious choice for these events to transpire.

That's exactly right. By playing Police Man, look at where it got him . . . he was poorly connected to reality, and unprepared for the ramifations of actually killing another person.

Zimmerman, alone, was the cause of the confrontation. It occured because of his actions. He had to make a conscious choice for these events to transpire.

Well, you may enjoy being a victim, others like myself do not. And you still didnt answer my previous statement. If Zimmerman was seeking a fatal confrontation, why didnt he just shoot right away? And please dont give me that "he had to make it look like he was getting attacked story" The amount of guessing you have to do to reach that conlcusion is astounding.

Zimmerman mad a conscious choice to not be a victim of crime, crimes the police were unable to stop. He broke no law following martin. Once martin decided to istead of just confronting zimmerman verbally to confronting him physically, the onerous of the confrontation went to martin.

Well, you may enjoy being a victim, others like myself do not. And you still didnt answer my previous statement. If Zimmerman was seeking a fatal confrontation, why didnt he just shoot right away? And please dont give me that "he had to make it look like he was getting attacked story" The amount of guessing you have to do to reach that conlcusion is astounding.
What makes you say that? I'm no victim of anything. I'm fine without a gun; in fact, I believe I am far better off without one. No "fool's courage" to contend with, and I am a very fit individual. Besides, I happen to believe that most folks that carry concealed weapons are the very ones that SHOULD NOT ever carry a gun.

I've already answered (at least twice) the comment regarding why he didn't fire away at the beginning. He would have been clearly labeled as a murderer. He needed provocation first, and he sought it.

Zimmerman mad a conscious choice to not be a victim of crime, crimes the police were unable to stop. He broke no law following martin. Once martin decided to istead of just confronting zimmerman verbally to confronting him physically, the onerous of the confrontation went to martin.
Nope, wrong. You can defend yourself without using deadly force; I've done that many, many times. Zimmerman's use of a handgun puts his response in a totally different category.

And none of that changes the fact that he chose to kill another human being.

Another difference in the photos that have been published is that Zimmerman lost a lot of weight between the first photos and this latest one.

Since they were supposedly taken on the same night, that had to be pretty hard for him to do.

Other problems with the photos is there is no blood on his clothing, front or back. Head wounds and nose bleeds are known for profuse bleeding.

What a shame he went out hunting that night.

Can't wait to read that Zimmerman was bashed to death in a prison shower in a year or two. The man is a pig.

I don't necessarily wish that on him but yes, it will happen.

If he gets away with the killing, he'll be killed on the street.

He brought it on himself by loading his gun and going out looking for what he called "coon".

BTW, where are the gun nuts in this?

Why haven't they been whining that Travon should have been armed?

Hmmmm ... ?

As for the OP, the photo looks a lot worse than I've ever seen it elsewhere.

Golly gee, you don't s'pose the radical right racist author did that on purpose, do you?

Naaaaw, he'd never do that.

Wait a minute. This guy with a gun stalks another guy that is innocent of any wrong doing. When the stalker is confronted, a fight ensues . . . and the stalker shoots the fellow to death in "self defense."

Do you understand how wrong this whole scenario is?

Had Zimmerman not been armed, this would not have happened. The gun gave him fool's courage.

Hmm... ever hear of Community Watch, or Street Watch Programs etc? Seems that there was no stalking involved as you claim. Now photos of Zimmerman disclosing the assault perpetrated by Trayvon are clearly visible. In the situation Zimmerman was in, he was justified in shooting Martin.

Wait a minute. This guy with a gun stalks another guy that is innocent of any wrong doing. When the stalker is confronted, a fight ensues . . . and the stalker shoots the fellow to death in "self defense."

Do you understand how wrong this whole scenario is?

Had Zimmerman not been armed, this would not have happened. The gun gave him fool's courage.

Hmm... ever hear of Community Watch, or Street Watch Programs etc? Seems that there was no stalking involved as you claim. Now photos of Zimmerman disclosing the assault perpetrated by Trayvon are clearly visible. In the situation Zimmerman was in, he was justified in shooting Martin.

Uh, NO. This was not a justified killing. Zimmerman was NOT the victim. He initiated the entire event, and a fellow human being is now dead because of Zimmerman's poor judgement. You should not be defending his actions.

What makes you say that? I'm no victim of anything. I'm fine without a gun; in fact, I believe I am far better off without one. No "fool's courage" to contend with, and I am a very fit individual. Besides, I happen to believe that most folks that carry concealed weapons are the very ones that SHOULD NOT ever carry a gun.

I've already answered (at least twice) the comment regarding why he didn't fire away at the beginning. He would have been clearly labeled as a murderer. He needed provocation first, and he sought it.

Nope, wrong. You can defend yourself without using deadly force; I've done that many, many times. Zimmerman's use of a handgun puts his response in a totally different category.

And none of that changes the fact that he chose to kill another human being.

So you believe in rule by the strongest? I thought you didnt like feudalism, which was run by said strongest (the military knight class). Get your ideas straight.

Once you are attacked physically, and you think your life is in danger, you are allowed to use deadly force if you posses it. If maritn was beating on a prone zimmerman, then the criteria is met.

Can't wait to read that Zimmerman was bashed to death in a prison shower in a year or two. The man is a pig.

Instead you'll read about black in Florida going on a rampage of killing and destruction when Zimmerman is acquitted.

I've never seen anything more despicable than this squalid attempt to railroad an innocent man.

Uh, NO. This was not a justified killing. Zimmerman was NOT the victim. He initiated the entire event, and a fellow human being is now dead because of Zimmerman's poor judgement. You should not be defending his actions.

He "initiated the event?" So if I said "your mother wears army boots," that would give you the right to bash my head against the ground?

I never heard that "initiating an event" gives you the right to beat someone.

I would say I can't believe the way liberals will lower themselves to convict an innocent man, but it's impossible to get lower than a liberal.

Forum List

Back