Media Manipulation Of The News At Its Finest

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Never mind Dan Rather/Mary Mapes and Lucy No Last Name at a rodeo suddenly handing you the 'Fake But Accurate" Texas Air national Guard papers from out of the blue, the media has set its sights on the Lynching of George Zimmerman by selectively releasing photos chosen to accentuate Zimmerman's whiteness while downplaying the damage the Martin thug did to Zimmerman in the altercation. All the media is reading from the same playbook the Palestinian fauxtopgraphers do, nine shots of the same anguished victim running away from the same damaged car by the same damaged bridge but all taken with the victim running in different directions.
All the news that's fit for you to know, lies, bigger lies, and 'gigantonormous' lies]

"The “new” photo of George Zimmerman raises some very disturbing issues. Take a look at the black and white version of the photo, which the Florida prosecutor gave to the defense as part of the discovery process shortly after his altercation with Trayvon Martin.

Other than color, what else is missing from this photo?

Can you tell how old George Zimmerman is? To me, he looks like he could be any age from 20 to more than 50. But the graininess and lack of visible hair on the top of his head suggest that he is an older man.

The lack of color in the photo obscures Zimmerman’s race as well. As a friend of mine pointed out to me, the man in that photo is brighter in complexion than the man is in reality. The black and white photo renders Zimmerman a pale white. The whites of his eyes and his facial skin are nearly the same tone. The contrast makes his face emerge harshly from the shadows behind him.

The man in the photo above looks somewhat menacing. The misshapen nose suggests a history of brawls, the color having been drained away, taking with it the reds and purples indicating a fresh wound from a very recent attack. The vacant look in his eyes suggests no remorse for the killing of a young man, which the man in the photo had done moments before the photo was taken.

“This man might be a thug.” That’s the nonverbal message of the photo above.

Now, look again at the color photo. This is the unaltered photo, from which the grainy, black and white version was manufactured.

Seen in color, the “thug” who might be, becomes a wounded young man. Shock and fear ring his eyes. There may be small wounds or acne on his forehead. Blood drips from his nose and his lip appears to be busted open. His nose appears to be freshly broken. Instead of being a white ghoul emerging from shadows, he is a wounded man sitting in a car after a life-changing, possibly life-destroying, event has happened. The ghoul has flesh and blood after all. He bleeds.

From that color photo, taken in color at high resolution by law enforcement officers moments after the altercation, someone manufactured the grainy black and white photo and made the decision to hand that version, but not the full color version, over to Zimmerman’s defense. Who did that? Who manufactured that photo? How did they manufacture it? Why did they manufacture it?"

The PJ Tatler » To What Lengths Did Someone Go to Scapegoat George Zimmerman?

Wait a minute. This guy with a gun stalks another guy that is innocent of any wrong doing. When the stalker is confronted, a fight ensues . . . and the stalker shoots the fellow to death in "self defense."

Do you understand how wrong this whole scenario is?

Had Zimmerman not been armed, this would not have happened. The gun gave him fool's courage.

Wait a minute. This guy with a gun stalks another guy that is innocent of any wrong doing. When the stalker is confronted, a fight ensues . . . and the stalker shoots the fellow to death in "self defense."

Had Zimmerman not been armed, this would not have happened. The gun gave him fool's courage.

Your right to confront someone following you is limited to "Hey asshole, stop following me." Unless of course they threaten bodily harm, then you can defend yourself. You can also call the police and have them stop the person.

All this again based one someone just following you, not threatening you in any way.

The media jackals are a gang of Stalinist propagandists. The don't give a damn about the truth.

Yes, that is wrong, because that isn't what happened.

You're just a greasy lying scumbag who doesn't give a damn about the facts. Discussing them with morons like you is a waste of time.

Yes, that is wrong, because that isn't what happened.

You're just a greasy lying scumbag who doesn't give a damn about the facts. Discussing them with morons like you is a waste of time.

You punted on third down there, britpat. You're not much of a competitor.

I know this should go without SAYING.. BUT NONE of us were there right?
We do know one guy dead from gunshot... why we don't know!
We do know from NOW photos withheld to bias opinions one guy's nose was bloodied.

We do know cries of help are recorded and it might be possible to prove they were Zimmerman's cries but that could have been staged by him.

So we don't know much.. except that the Media has in this case biased reporting and at the time I was in Florida emotions ginned up by Sharpton,et.al. wanted Zimmerman lynched. So from that basis i.e. MSM has biased, the Martin side wanted Zimmerman lynched, I am prone to believe Zimmerman!

We do know from NOW photos withheld to bias opinions one guy's nose was bloodied.

We do know cries of help are recorded and it might be possible to prove they were Zimmerman's cries but that could have been staged by him.

So we don't know much.. except that the Media has in this case biased reporting and at the time I was in Florida emotions ginned up by Sharpton,et.al. wanted Zimmerman lynched. So from that basis i.e. MSM has biased, the Martin side wanted Zimmerman lynched, I am prone to believe Zimmerman!

Keep in mind that anyone carrying a firearm has the willingness and opportunity to kill anyone. THAT is what makes Zimmerman a suspect--he was clearly prepared to kill someone, even before he laid eyes on the victim of the shooting.

Keep in mind that anyone carrying a firearm has the willingness and opportunity to kill anyone. THAT is what makes Zimmerman a suspect--he was clearly prepared to kill someone, even before he laid eyes on the victim of the shooting.

Opprotunity? Sure. I have the opprotunity to kill someone when I am holding a 2"x4".

Willingness? I think you are equating willingness with ability. If he was "willing" to kill someone just because he was holding a gun, why didnt he just start shooting martin instead of following him? The gun gives you the "ability" to kill someone easier than with your fists. The will is something different and depends on the situation at hand.

Many in law enforcement never once draw their weapon even after decades of service.

Martin was not innocent.
His autopsy said he had illegal drugs in his system and cuts on his knuckles.
Martin was smoking Marijuana. That is a Federal as well as a state crime, far from being innocent of any wrong doing Freemason.

Opprotunity? Sure. I have the opprotunity to kill someone when I am holding a 2"x4".

Willingness? I think you are equating willingness with ability. If he was "willing" to kill someone just because he was holding a gun, why didnt he just start shooting martin instead of following him? The gun gives you the "ability" to kill someone easier than with your fists. The will is something different and depends on the situation at hand.

Yours is a specious argument. A 2x4 is not designed to kill people. The weapon Zimmerman carried is designed to kill (the very fact of that matter should make many people think carefully about this incident, but we don't all share the same sense of morality and ethics).

Zimmerman's desire to carry a gun indicated both willingness and ability. Zimmerman purchased the gun because of a personal approach to killing as a means of settling disputes.

Zimmerman knew he would be arrested and tried as a murderer if he had just opened fire without provocation; therefore, he looked for provocation. He got it.

I fundamentally know that killing is wrong, and that's our primary point of disconnection I think.

Martin was not innocent.
Martin was smoking Marijuana. That is a Federal as well as a state crime, far from being innocent of any wrong doing Freemason.

I'm struggling not to lash out at you for this comment. Alleged criminal activity (does tax avoidance count?) does not justify murder.

You are accusing all gun owners as killers.
Gun owners carry guns to use as a deterrent. Not to kill, but will if necessary.

Yours is a specious argument. A 2x4 is not designed to kill people. The weapon Zimmerman carried is designed to kill (the very fact of that matter should make many people think carefully about this incident, but we don't all share the same sense of morality and ethics).

Zimmerman's desire to carry a gun indicated both willingness and ability. Zimmerman purchased the gun because of a personal approach to killing as a means of settling disputes.

Zimmerman knew he would be arrested and tried as a murderer if he had just opened fire without provocation; therefore, he looked for provocation. He got it.

I fundamentally know that killing is wrong, and that's our primary point of disconnection I think.

Complete and utter bullshit. That means cops, because they carry guns, see firing thier service weapon as the primary method of settling disputes.

Again, if that was the case, Zimmerman would have plugged martin the second he suspected him of being part of the group of black youths seen burgalrizing the abandoned houses in the neighborhood.

All a gun is "designed" to do is force a projectile down a barrel and towards a target via explosive combustion. After that there is intent, and what you intend to do with that bullet is something else.

As for zimmerman trying to force provocation, you are really, really stretching to make zimmerman the bad guy as much as possible.

Complete and utter bullshit. That means cops, because they carry guns, see firing thier service weapon as the primary method of settling disputes.
Cops use firearms as a tool of their profession. Zimmerman was not employed in law enforcement. And, yes, American cops use guns too frequently and are increasingly being viewed as thugs.

Again, if that was the case, Zimmerman would have plugged martin the second he suspected him of being part of the group of black youths seen burgalrizing the abandoned houses in the neighborhood.
He couldn't fire without provocation because of the law. He needed provocation to justify use of the firearm he decided to carry on his person. Zimmerman made a decision to walk around armed with a handgun. Why?

All a gun is "designed" to do is force a projectile down a barrel and towards a target via explosive combustion. After that there is intent, and what you intend to do with that bullet is something else.
You're avoiding the uncomfortable fact that the firearm Zimmerman carried was created with the intent of killing. The engineering of the device to fulfill that need is immaterial.

As for zimmerman trying to force provocation, you are really, really stretching to make zimmerman the bad guy as much as possible.
Every move he made, every action he took (including ignoring the advice of the 911 person) points toward provocation.

If nothing else, Zimmerman is guilty of extreme immaturatiy and an inability to recognize the significance of his personal decisions. His pathology resulted in the loss of human life.

Cops use firearms as a tool of their profession. Zimmerman was not employed in law enforcement. And, yes, American cops use guns too frequently and are increasingly being viewed as thugs.

He couldn't fire without provocation because of the law. He needed provocation to justify use of the firearm he decided to carry on his person. Zimmerman made a decision to walk around armed with a handgun. Why?

You're avoiding the uncomfortable fact that the firearm Zimmerman carried was created with the intent of killing. The engineering of the device to fulfill that need is immaterial.

Every move he made, every action he took (including ignoring the advice of the 911 person) points toward provocation.

If nothing else, Zimmerman is guilty of extreme immaturatiy and an inability to recognize the significance of his personal decisions. His pathology resulted in the loss of human life.

Zimmerman, as an american citizen has the right to be armed due to the 2nd amendment. I dont care if he has a reason or not. Its up to him.

And note you use the word "Advice" from 911. it was not an order not to follow. He was doing what he thought was right based on previous incidents in the community of buglaries. Burglaries, I might add the cops werent able to do anything about.

We do not give up our rights to police ourselves or protect ourselves to the government, we merely loan them to it.

And regarless of your opinion of what zimmerman did being right or wrong, the only thing that matters is the law. and based on what I have seen so far, the shooting was justified.

Martin was not innocent.

I'm struggling not to lash out at you for this comment. Alleged criminal activity (does tax avoidance count?) does not justify murder.

Alleged? Fact; the kid had marijuana in his system.
Tax evasion does not alter your brain function.
Drugs do.
Who knows what the kid was thinking while under the influence.
Lots of pot smokers get paranoid when they smoke (it's the THC that causes it).

martybegan said:

Zimmerman, as an american citizen has the right to be armed due to the 2nd amendment. I dont care if he has a reason or not. Its up to him.

And note you use the word "Advice" from 911. it was not an order not to follow. He was doing what he thought was right based on previous incidents in the community of buglaries. Burglaries, I might add the cops werent able to do anything about.

We do not give up our rights to police ourselves or protect ourselves to the government, we merely loan them to it.

And regarless of your opinion of what zimmerman did being right or wrong, the only thing that matters is the law. and based on what I have seen so far, the shooting was justified.

That is your opinion, and how that type of thinking affects your life is your concern, not mine. I am not at all cavalier about the taking of life; in fact, I believe it is the worst thing a person can do. I know that Zimmerman will pay a high cost for killing a human in that manner, no matter what the "law" decides.

A person with "permission" to kill another person is not absolved of spiritual responsibility. And I have a very hard time understanding why you think otherwise.

But I am now certain you would not comprehend any of this.

Forum List

Back