CDZ Media Manipulation and Deception: It's Not About the NRA or 'Guns' .

Picaro

Gold Member
Oct 31, 2010
Texas
... it's about mental illness and criminals. Making the NRA the focus is just a dishonest attempt at leading attention away from the real issues, and of course is also an attempt by racists to try and paint white gun owners in the U.S. in particular as 'The Problem'. Eliminating such weapons as bombs and vehicles, of course eliminates a lot of protected pet demographics of 'progressives', and most certainly eliminating serial killers and mass murders that are gang related as well, for instance.

For any real debate of the issues involved, we first need to provide a genuine context for the debates and put 'school shootings' in their real context and perspective, which of course is 'rampage killings' and 'serial killings', just to name two categories. Once honesty is introduced into the 'debates', what is noticeable is ' guns' aren't the problem, and ethnic distribution changes dramatically, and categories of mental illnesses also become more prominent, such as homosexuals and murders of prostitutes, i.e psycho-sexual factors, which seem to proliferate along the same timelines as 'progressives' war on 'censorship' and increasing acceptance of sicko deviancy as 'normal', etc., etc.

So, to start off ...

List of rampage killers - Wikipedia

List of serial killers by number of victims - Wikipedia

Sample of a category all its own, not just in the U.S. but around the world. Many of these fall into 'unsolved', but definitely should be included. Murder, including mass murder, is a standard business tactic for gangs.

MS-13 gang members indicted in brutal deaths of high school students - CNN

2011 National Gang Threat Assessment

Chicago is especially noteworthy, as LA in the 'Crips N Bloods' vermin infestations still glorified by 'progressives', Hollywood, and the Grammy Awards.

Crime in Chicago - Wikipedia

The city's overall crime rate, especially the violent crime rate, is substantially higher than the US average. Chicago was responsible for nearly half of 2016's increase in homicides in the US, though national crime rates stayed near historic lows.[5][6][7] The reasons for the higher numbers in Chicago remain unclear. An article in The Atlantic detailed how researchers and analysts had come to no real consensus on the cause for the violence.[8]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago#cite_note-8
Note the cowardice of The Atlantic, and almost all other media hacks, to admit the obvious, which is why the media should never ever be allowed to control the debates on anything.

Feel free to add your own lists to these; I just posted a small sample, to see what comes of it; much of it already posted in bits and pieces in other threads, so maybe consolidating the evidence here will make for a reference of arguments and data.

Forget about the NRA and AR-15's; that rubbish deflection fails, and is just dishonest tabloid crap made up by spin doctors for the left wing deviants to parrot in lieu of genuine debates. And, let's not leave out drugs and its contributions to increasing levels of mental illness, either.

As an addendum, the Wiki stats dishonestly list the Ft. hood shootings as 'workplace violence', for instance, so take any stats from the Obama era corruption and criminality and change them to suit yourselves, like Holder and Obama did.

... it's about mental illness and criminals. Making the NRA the focus is just a dishonest attempt at leading attention away from the real issues, and of course is also an attempt by racists to try and paint white gun owners in the U.S. in particular as 'The Problem'. Eliminating such weapons as bombs and vehicles, of course eliminates a lot of protected pet demographics of 'progressives', and most certainly eliminating serial killers and mass murders that are gang related as well, for instance.

For any real debate of the issues involved, we first need to provide a genuine context for the debates and put 'school shootings' in their real context and perspective, which of course is 'rampage killings' and 'serial killings', just to name two categories. Once honesty is introduced into the 'debates', what is noticeable is ' guns' aren't the problem, and ethnic distribution changes dramatically, and categories of mental illnesses also become more prominent, such as homosexuals and murders of prostitutes, i.e psycho-sexual factors, which seem to proliferate along the same timelines as 'progressives' war on 'censorship' and increasing acceptance of sicko deviancy as 'normal', etc., etc.

So, to start off ...

List of rampage killers - Wikipedia

List of serial killers by number of victims - Wikipedia

Sample of a category all its own, not just in the U.S. but around the world. Many of these fall into 'unsolved', but definitely should be included. Murder, including mass murder, is a standard business tactic for gangs.

MS-13 gang members indicted in brutal deaths of high school students - CNN

2011 National Gang Threat Assessment

Chicago is especially noteworthy, as LA in the 'Crips N Bloods' vermin infestations still glorified by 'progressives', Hollywood, and the Grammy Awards.

Crime in Chicago - Wikipedia

The city's overall crime rate, especially the violent crime rate, is substantially higher than the US average. Chicago was responsible for nearly half of 2016's increase in homicides in the US, though national crime rates stayed near historic lows.[5][6][7] The reasons for the higher numbers in Chicago remain unclear. An article in The Atlantic detailed how researchers and analysts had come to no real consensus on the cause for the violence.[8]
Note the cowardice of The Atlantic, and almost all other media hacks, to admit the obvious, which is why the media should never ever be allowed to control the debates on anything.

Feel free to add your own lists to these; I just posted a small sample, to see what comes of it; much of it already posted in bits and pieces in other threads, so maybe consolidating the evidence here will make for a reference of arguments and data.

Forget about the NRA and AR-15's; that rubbish deflection fails, and is just dishonest tabloid crap made up by spin doctors for the left wing deviants to parrot in lieu of genuine debates. And, let's not leave out drugs and its contributions to increasing levels of mental illness, either.

I don't know if I see the conspiracy.

Lets talk about mental illness though because we seem to agree this is a problem. The most recent shooter, when the reports came in on him, what should have happened?

This one I think about all the time. My "bad" brother in law is a hard working man but is soo similar to Cousin Eddie from the Christmas Vacation movie. He isn't really a great hunter but maybe thanks to his time with them I can go to him with gun questions. Bad brother in law would have been right on that fringe of likely school shooters though. I swear if we took away the right to bear arms from 4 people in High School it would come down to a decision between him and some other guy. He's made it fifteen years since High School w/o doing anything really criminal though so we errored on the right side?

Forum List

Back